Esato

Forum > General discussions > Other manufacturers > Ohhhh nice :)

Previous  12
Author Ohhhh nice :)
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-05 16:14
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Super G > No problem I like talking about other brands too.

I quite like 7210, as I also told earlier,..its very different in design, sort of "daring",..think it will sell good.
And its got nice features.

But as You say yourself,..T68m/i and 7210 are not really meant for the same users.

T68m is classic in metallic colors,..T68i is more "spacey"/future-like, but still not a so called "fashion/trend-model".
With older high-end Ericsson models, they were "business-phones" only,..but the T68m/i divides people more,..it can be used by business-people, and the younger more fashion-focused users.
The businessman/pioneer wants the features,..the younger user will mostly go for the colorscreen and small size/good looks.
So T68 is a mix of these things,..thats why its so hard to beat in "clean-cut" competition,..its got almost every feature available, in just ONE phone.

Nokia seems to be on a different strategy,..they divide their features into several phones,..some have color-display, some have bluetooth, and so on.

The 6310i is the closest compeditor,..its got the tripleband now,..all it needs is the colorscreen...and it could use a "newer/bit smaller" design too I used to have the 6210,..nice phone too
(I have actually made, just for fun, a newer smaller version of the 6310 with colorscreen,..and no, its not the one on my website, its another one).

The 7210 has all it takes to be a trendy/fashion phone,..exchangeable covers, lots of colors, small size and very nice features as well.

Jan

Rooivalk
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-04-05 22:19
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2002-04-04 15:01, Raptor wrote:
Well, one thing is shure, I will never get that Nokia phone, it's even uglier than 8310, lokks like an "exploded chrismas three"

Well said. That phone really sucks.

Designed by Andy Warhol.

...And i was very very drunk when i designed this phone...
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi