Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > Bluetooth problem! HELP!!!

Author Bluetooth problem! HELP!!!
mtsingson
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-28 05:51
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hi i was wondering if any of you t39 users have experienced this problem? my girlfriend has a t39 too but our bluetooth doesnt want to connect with each other but we did the correct steps because we were able to connect once before and play tennis...
what could be the probable causes for this? such as a certain setting, low batt.. etc.
thanks
tcp/ip
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-03-28 06:01
what kind af data are u trying to sync/transfer??
have u paired ur phones properly??
u can play games via blth without pairing!! but for other kind of data
than games yhe phone uses gfsk modulation and with 128bit kryptation!!!!
need to pair to phones before rx/tx data!!!

best rgds
all8
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-03-28 06:05
Try to set BLUETOOTH FUNCTION in both phones to "DISCOVERABLES". May be this will help

Cheers

[ This Message was edited by: all8 on 2002-03-28 06:14 ]
mtsingson
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-28 06:24
hi ummm.. sorry i dont understand the technical terms... i try to play the two player tennis and i also try to send tones but it doesnt want to connect... pls help me
tcp/ip
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-03-28 06:57
go to connect in your phone, then blth ,then menu 2(pair devices)
then add device and one must be the accepting part! and ofcource the other one must be the blth searching device(initiates) the phone u want to handshake with(will be ready to pair) !!
now the phone will try to sync with something!!!
then do the same with the oter phone but in the "add to paired" menu u pick the phone initiates menu, and then choose all types in the "add device" menu!!
when u have done those 2 pairing sessions the one phone will serch for 3min and the other will display "prepare device and then after a short wile (2sec) it will display ur incomming device!! and it will ask for a "pin"code (one u pick ur selves) type the same code on both phones(devices) then it hopefully should be paired and readfy for date transfer!!! (if u havent personized ur phones then at ur stadby background push strait down on the joystic and push the 8 butten followed by the 6 butten!!! u will now be in the phone name menu!! press menu 1(edit) and then type the name that u want other people to recognice u by (still of own choice) and then !! all set up for entering the wireless future.....hehe

Hope it works
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi