Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Having held the phones.........t310, t610, SL55

Author Having held the phones.........t310, t610, SL55
vanquish
V600
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-06-07 19:59
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
WOW.....or should i say hallelujah!!!!

The t310 is erm, YEUCH! No offence u t310 users but da t300 is lush nt as gud as sum phones but certainly wins over the mummy shaped t310. this is because its smaller at the bottom than at the top, and all the different bits of matrials ugly and un-ergonomic. The chunkynessn drives me crazy. anyway, for a mere 70 gbp more, u gotta high class business 'expensive!'' t610 lying there cutely in ur hand as u browse efficiently through the menus. woah. big difference.....now onto a more pleasent note...

AAAAGHH. i wana t610 soooo badly!
the metals lush. the slim size is cute. the built in camera is wicked. the menu, capabilitys and technology is wow! all for only 199.99 gbp (£).

The interesting sl55 is worth a look. the smallyness is class, the cuteness is lush - a worthy opponent to the smallest camera phone on the market. inn case u havent gessed dats the t610 duh - - - sexy charlies angels also come as standard on selected networks. hehehe
[addsig]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi