Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > Matrix Revolutions! - Matrix Reloaded

Author Matrix Revolutions! - Matrix Reloaded
Lordmike
P800
PM
Posted: 2003-05-26 15:24
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@jplacson
Yeah we totally LOVE it!!
(well I do )
teomf
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-05-26 15:59
Quote:

Quote:
it think Reloaded lived up to my expectations...although they could lose that caveman orgy scene at the beginning. the highway scene was already good value for money.

what irritates me is the number of unfinished biz left from this one...how Neo has power outside the matrix, how Smith can infect the real world, how Neo can save Trinity who dead in the real world, whats with the spoon (there is no spoon???), are the Twins dead, how Morpheus will be after losing his only "The One" belief, etc.

hopefully Revolutions would have a decent ending, not the matrix-in-a-matrix explanation!!! Looking forward to November.

TOTALLY AGREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If ya remember the first Matrix movie, Neo visits the Oracle for the 1st time and witnesses a kid bending a spoon?

Thing which bugs me most is, why does the creator just simply 're-creates the matrix over again? since it's the 6th version he's created?
ainamrev
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-05-26 16:04
er i have a problem yahoo wont let me sign in cos it cant detect cookies even though i have cookies allowed in prefrences any was some one can make it avaliable through a wap site? or email it me or upload it on esato down loads so what shall i do now? and i apologise for the inconvinince caused but l'm a big matrix fan even though reloaded seemed rushed and lacked the same attention to detail and the same sheen as matrix

This message was posted from a P800

bonito99
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2003-05-26 16:06
The love scene was a bit extended for its own good. To prove their human side? Maybe too much

This message was posted from a T68i

njabe567
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-05-26 16:13
thx..it works fine
ainamrev
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-05-26 16:24
so can any one help me?m
EyeBeem
W800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-05-26 16:28
Not to be rude, but are'nt you in the wrong forum?
Discussing movies.......
teomf
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-05-26 16:30
Quote:

On 2003-05-26 16:06:22, bonito99 wrote:
The love scene was a bit extended for its own good. To prove their human side? Maybe too much

This message was posted from a T68i

That scene was to show how much Neo+Trinity loved each other. Thing which I can't quite figure out is what the creator was saying to Neo - about 6 versions of the Matrix was built before him?
dansw
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-05-26 17:50
can you send me the s-saver too please....... thanks dansw@genie.co.uk
jplacson
Sony Xperia P
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-05-26 19:23
download it... I can't address all the requests for the screensaver individually...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/P800_software/files/Personalize/matrix.gif

You have to sign up, or sign in Yahoo groups.
Minstrel_Man
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-05-27 00:19
Quote:

On 2003-05-26 15:59:05, teomf wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
it think Reloaded lived up to my expectations...although they could lose that caveman orgy scene at the beginning. the highway scene was already good value for money.

what irritates me is the number of unfinished biz left from this one...how Neo has power outside the matrix, how Smith can infect the real world, how Neo can save Trinity who dead in the real world, whats with the spoon (there is no spoon???), are the Twins dead, how Morpheus will be after losing his only "The One" belief, etc.

hopefully Revolutions would have a decent ending, not the matrix-in-a-matrix explanation!!! Looking forward to November.

TOTALLY AGREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If ya remember the first Matrix movie, Neo visits the Oracle for the 1st time and witnesses a kid bending a spoon?

Thing which bugs me most is, why does the creator just simply 're-creates the matrix over again? since it's the 6th version he's created?

I know loadsa people who hated the ending, and all the unfinished questions that where in re-loaded. From a buisness point of view (which is what film making is) its the best possible way to sell the 3rd movie.

It isnt actually the 6th version the architect created, its saying that its the 6th time that it has happened previously (cant really call him "the one" when there has been 5 previously) there were only 2 versions opf the matrix, the perfect world which no-one would accept the programming (as explained by smith in the first one) and this one... the only difference is that this one is like a loop and neo is the 6th cycle of this loop (first hint given by Meril Vincian "I have survived your predicesors, and I will survive you")

Im pressuming that the next will tell you why smith can get into the real world, but if not here goes... Smith explains how he was unplugged from the matrix but in the first morpeous tells that agents can move in and out of any software hotwired to their system. And as smith can now copy himself he can get out into the real world by being in the mind of someone who isnt totally connected to it, which is why he copies himself to "bane" (the guy who tries to kill neo in the real world before he leaves zion, and the only survivor once the machines attacked) bane gets out (as smith) and therefor has smiths mind in the real world.

As for neo saving trinity once she died, didnt neo die in the real world the first one? its just one of those things to make him the hero.

Twins didnt die, it shows them fly out of the explosion and turn into there ghost form just as the blast hits them.

Dont know how Neo has the power in the real world, my best guess is that once he saved trinity, they dont really leave the matrix, they are still inside (not a matrix within a matrix, but the progamme changed to make him and trinity believe that they are out when they arent, thats how he knows somthing is different and how he can detroy the sentinals) but thats just my hypothesis, spose we have to wait till November to find out...

Hope this helps, sad i know all this. but I had to watch it about 4 times myself before I took the misses to go see it because I knew it would all end in tears if she didnt understand it (shes one of those who asks whats going on every 5 mins!) lol
jossalzu
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-05-27 01:09
Pretty interesting that theory of yours, and it makes sense. So that bane guy uses smiths looks, or something like it...... Interesting stuff, lets see how it all goes in revolutions! ;-) thanks, minstrel man:-)

This message was posted from a T200

buddybanana
P800
PM
Posted: 2003-05-27 03:37
@ jplacson

know you've heard it more than several times....but cheers for the screen saver mate think you can recommend 1 or 2 sites where i can purely concentrate on checking out interesting wallpapers and screensavers (too lazy to do my own )

oh, just to feel like ONE with the topic in hand, i too watched RELOADED tonight. loved it....cept for the 'to be con-*******-cluded part

jplacson
Sony Xperia P
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-05-27 04:00
Quote:

On 2003-05-27 00:19:59, Minstrel_Man wrote:

Dont know how Neo has the power in the real world, my best guess is that once he saved trinity, they dont really leave the matrix, they are still inside (not a matrix within a matrix, but the progamme changed to make him and trinity believe that they are out when they arent, thats how he knows somthing is different and how he can detroy the sentinals) but thats just my hypothesis, spose we have to wait till November to find out...

I had this theory as well... another theory I have is that Agent Smith told him how a part of Neo is in him when Neo 'destroyed' him in the first movie, and how a part of Agent Smith is in Neo...that's why Agent Smith is free from the Matrix. Seeing as Agent Smith gained powers outside the Matrix, it's possible that Neo too gained power over the machines outside the Matrix as well... I don't think Neo has actual powers outside the Matrix... but control over ALL machines that are part of the Matrix... remember how in the start, he could sense the agents approaching their meeting place? I thought this was just one of the powers of being "the one", but even Neo found it strange.

Anyway, back to screensavers... I really don't know where to browse for P800 screensavers and wallpapers... whenever I want a new wallpaper, screensaver, or ringtone...I just make one.

BTW, I made my own Matrix ringtone as well... it's the Nokia ringtone from the first one, the very first time Neo gets a call from the FedEx package.
buddybanana
P800
PM
Posted: 2003-05-27 11:51
not meaning to be thick but what programs can i use to compose ringtones? does it just use simple mid files? i'm a music graduate so i have access to programs such as sonar 2 XL and cubase etcetc.

not meaning to be even MORE thick but how does one come about making wallpapers and screensavers. taking pictures are easy but should they be in a certain size/format so they can look 'perfect'.

cheers again
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi