Esato

Forum > General discussions > Announcements > New Website

Author New Website
Neural
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-04-25 21:09
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I finally launched the ImageMax website, which is a image processor (like photoshop) check it out for more info...got some nice examples on their : http://www.freewebs.com/imagemax/
andrebsd
T610
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-04-25 21:13
Well it might be a good program, but your website is so insanely slow (and im on 1.5mb/s dsl) because of all the photos you load up, that I dont think to many people would wait... I also dont realy see what it has to do with SE in general.. if your trying to spam it as a program to make images look better on the phone, theres already some out from sony themselfs.
Neural
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-04-25 21:21
the only reason the website is slow is because by compressing the images more than they already are loosess the quailty, also i am using freewebs.com which seem slow in general.

I am not spamming ANYTHING. Thats your view. If you read the website you might understand why it has alot todo with SE...
parvski
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-04-25 21:33
haha, nuttins slow on my 10mbps connection!

nice site. not sure about ure choice in totty though..
andrebsd
T610
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-04-25 22:56
Yeah your program does image enhancements.. but theres plenty of those programs available that work directly with SE phones and are made by SE to work there best. As for your spam thing, no one asked for information reguarding your program or website; the website you posted has to do with a product that you have to pay for, thus (under united states laws) your spaming for a product that you are trying to sell... I already know your going to come back with something like "Well im not in the usa, so screw you".. so dont even bother takeing the time to post it.

[ This Message was edited by: andrebsd on 2003-04-25 21:58 ]
Neural
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-04-25 23:13
Actually i like to think i am better than replying with low grade replys like "well i'm not in us..." stuff.

The program will be non limited shareware (with maybe the slight limitation of not being able to output to say PNG). But apart from this you are free to use it, no limitations forcing you to purchase.

To add to this, i have not seen any programs by SE that do what you say? except the highely limited one that came with my P800 (which contained about 3 options)...

If you know of any SE Specific programs please let me know...
mrj82
Z600
PM
Posted: 2003-04-25 23:31
Wasn't slow for me .
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi