Esato

Forum > General discussions > Esato forum > To laffen about T68i and the mms for T68 etc.

Previous  12
Author To laffen about T68i and the mms for T68 etc.
_Mewtwo_
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-09 01:52
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I totally agree with Visitor! All you who are attacking that person who only was trying to stop people from taken the train to a SC or from sending their phones in, you really are pathetic!

Leave this fellow alone, we need honest, polite and nice gentlemens like him here. I don't know how we really could do without Visitor. So stop attacking him!

Why don't you attack the one who lied instead. Keep this up and I'll soon also start thinking everyone here are shitheads.
Visitor.
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-09 01:56
Quote:

On 2002-03-09 01:52, _Mewtwo_ wrote:
I totally agree with Visitor! All you who are attacking that person who only was trying to stop people from taken the train to a SC or from sending their phones in, you really are pathetic!

Leave this fellow alone, we need honest, polite and nice gentlemens like him here. I don't know how we really could do without Visitor. So stop attacking him!

Why don't you attack the one who lied instead. Keep this up and I'll soon also start thinking everyone here are shitheads.

Thank you!
_Mewtwo_
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-09 01:58
Quote:

On 2002-03-09 01:56, Visitor. wrote:
Thank you!

You are welcome!
T68GR
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-03-09 02:10
So Visitor you started supporting your self as mewtwo now? Look I agree with your info back at those dark ages before T68i's existance become a fact BUT your language my friend can cause a war! Please be more polite! Please!
We try to sort things out about our nice mobile phones we don't need all this crappy conversation!
Thank you for your understanding and give us back the nice informative Visitor we had here before the bad language!
We are here cause we have something in common our nice T68's! Please dont forget that!
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-03-09 13:24
Visitor > You seem to be misunderstanding something here,..or You didnt read what I wrote earlier :

people dont usually tell lies on purpose. Its based on wrong information, or different information that people get from e.g. service point or SE themselves.

So its not a lie, and it certaintly doesnt give You the right to call them liars or worse.

About deleting own messages : well this is basically used, when people by mistake replies in a topic, and finds out, that they replied in the wrong place !

But You delete your replies, because they contain "not so nice comments" towards others.
Although You seem to forget that people "quote" them,..so they are still "known", just not visible anymore.

No one attacked You,..You started it yourself,..and You keep on going right now.
Wouldnt YOU reply, if you were called "shithead" or Liar ?

Jan

[ This Message was edited by: jh67 on 2002-03-09 13:28 ]
wapmanse
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-03-09 13:41
Latest news from a SP in Stockholm...SE working on the software right now and it should be available begining of next week!!!

This post was posted from a T68

socarb
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-03-09 13:44
Wapmanse... How do you know that? Livin' in Stockholm, and hope you're right...
mixin
T66 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-03-09 14:39
visitor > i understand 100% that you are angry with people for calling lies on the board. I too am completly mad at them for doing so. BUT, i havent been going around calling people names etc etc. People arent mad at you because you have tried to stop the lying, they are mad because you have been blatently calling them names. At one point you were calling people "shithead" just because they said they werent happy with your language on the board.

I think your attitude in one post made people forget that the post had been started with a possible lie.
Deleting your posts is just a way of showing your guilt. THe people who have read them already know what you have done. Newbies to the forum could easily be mislead into thinking that we are picking on you. Good PLan visitor. Get the n00bs to support your case!
.Visitor
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-09 22:28
> Jan

I sure wouldn't tell a lie!

[ This Message was edited by: laffen on 2002-03-09 22:40 ]
arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-03-10 18:33
Quote:

On 2002-03-09 01:52, _Mewtwo_ wrote:

Oh look, it's the silly c*nt who wrote this topic: http://esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=2595&forum=20&11

You should be banned from this site!!!!

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi