Esato

Forum > General discussions > Rumours > Xperia rumors 2023

Previous  123 ... 414243
Author Xperia rumors 2023
Hawk12
Model not set
Joined: Nov 29, 2018
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-09-13 20:17
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2023-09-13 20:13:15, xpr wrote:
It seems Apple is not using the Exmor T or am I missing something?



Ppl on weibo said 15/15+ would have it. There was no word from apple. Hard to imagine they would not brag about this fancy tech.

Anyway, after vivo, oppo also claims deal for it.

Should remain xperia only until early 2025. 🤬
tai020381
Satio Black
Joined: Dec 07, 2004
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-09-13 23:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2023-09-13 17:22:03, Hawk12 wrote:
Iphone : usb 3.0 at 10GB/s
Xperia : usb 3.2 at 5GB/s


😒😒😒😒😒😒


Seriously I do not know the real number but what I experienced during file transfer it's not even 800MB/s which sony never reveal on computer the real time transfer speed. I presume iphone also do not transfer that fast 😂🤣
[ This Message was edited by: tai020381 on 2023-09-13 22:49 ]
Hawk12
Model not set
Joined: Nov 29, 2018
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-09-13 23:59
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2023-09-13 23:48:26, tai020381 wrote:

On 2023-09-13 17:22:03, Hawk12 wrote:
Iphone : usb 3.0 at 10GB/s
Xperia : usb 3.2 at 5GB/s


😒😒😒😒😒😒


Seriously I do not know the real number but what I experienced during file transfer it's not even 800MB/s which sony never reveal on computer the real time transfer speed. I presume iphone also do not transfer that fast 😂🤣
[ This Message was edited by: tai020381 on 2023-09-13 22:49 ]




Little secret. Even phones with usb 3.0/3.1/3.2 ship with cables not compatible with these speeds. 🤫


Sony USA support has told a client 1iii/5iii will be getting android 14.
https://sumahodigest.com/?p=22672
[ This Message was edited by: Hawk12 on 2023-09-14 11:38 ]
cool_sauce
Model not set
Joined: Feb 20, 2020
Posts: 345
PM
Posted: 2023-09-14 13:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2023-09-13 23:59:05, Hawk12 wrote:

On 2023-09-13 23:48:26, tai020381 wrote:

On 2023-09-13 17:22:03, Hawk12 wrote:
Iphone : usb 3.0 at 10GB/s
Xperia : usb 3.2 at 5GB/s


😒😒😒😒😒😒


Seriously I do not know the real number but what I experienced during file transfer it's not even 800MB/s which sony never reveal on computer the real time transfer speed. I presume iphone also do not transfer that fast 😂🤣
[ This Message was edited by: tai020381 on 2023-09-13 22:49 ]




Little secret. Even phones with usb 3.0/3.1/3.2 ship with cables not compatible with these speeds. 🤫


Sony USA support has told a client 1iii/5iii will be getting android 14.
https://sumahodigest.com/?p=22672
[ This Message was edited by: Hawk12 on 2023-09-14 11:38 ]



US support is clueless. If you ever had a chance to deal with them you would know. I bet the support guy couldn't make a distinction between 1III and 1IV because he or she didn't even know 1III is still on sale (and it costs as much as 1V more than PRO-I lol)
Hawk12
Model not set
Joined: Nov 29, 2018
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-09-15 08:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2023-09-14 13:32:13, cool_sauce wrote:

On 2023-09-13 23:59:05, Hawk12 wrote:

On 2023-09-13 23:48:26, tai020381 wrote:

On 2023-09-13 17:22:03, Hawk12 wrote:
Iphone : usb 3.0 at 10GB/s
Xperia : usb 3.2 at 5GB/s


😒😒😒😒😒😒


Seriously I do not know the real number but what I experienced during file transfer it's not even 800MB/s which sony never reveal on computer the real time transfer speed. I presume iphone also do not transfer that fast 😂🤣
[ This Message was edited by: tai020381 on 2023-09-13 22:49 ]




Little secret. Even phones with usb 3.0/3.1/3.2 ship with cables not compatible with these speeds. 🤫


Sony USA support has told a client 1iii/5iii will be getting android 14.
https://sumahodigest.com/?p=22672



US support is clueless. If you ever had a chance to deal with them you would know. I bet the support guy couldn't make a distinction between 1III and 1IV because he or she didn't even know 1III is still on sale (and it costs as much as 1V more than PRO-I lol)



Rumors 2024 thread, please join ....
https://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=209061


Sony UK is charging £849 for 5v, while £949 for 5iv.
[ This Message was edited by: Hawk12 on 2023-09-15 14:48 ]
RacSony
Model not set
Joined: Mar 24, 2017
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-09-18 12:34
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Can anyone translate this into English?

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4946245043882630
Hawk12
Model not set
Joined: Nov 29, 2018
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-09-18 16:16
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2023-09-18 12:34:26, RacSony wrote:
Can anyone translate this into English?

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4946245043882630



1v silver 12/512GB for 6900 yuans + free shipping.
RacSony
Model not set
Joined: Mar 24, 2017
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-10-11 20:51
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
In terms of sales volume, this year seems to be one of the worst years for Xperia.

https://sumahodigest.com/?p=23638
cool_sauce
Model not set
Joined: Feb 20, 2020
Posts: 345
PM
Posted: 2023-10-24 22:45
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2023-10-11 20:51:36, RacSony wrote:
In terms of sales volume, this year seems to be one of the worst years for Xperia.

https://sumahodigest.com/?p=23638


Isn't every year the worst year in terms of volume?

Honestly 5 is confused as to what it is. It's obvious people don't want 1 in smaller body because it's not that much smaller and it lacks features because they can't be all crammed in such a frame. 5 series for women like 5V is too obvious it's going to bomb real bad. Honestly all pro apps evf looks so tiny on 5 screen. They need to figure out the formula for 5 like right now.

As far as the 10 goes I'm surprised it's still on sale honestly. Besides outstanding battery life this phone offers nothing. I really don't know where to start how they can even try to make it competitive. It needs 120hz display, it needs new 6 gen processor, 4K video recording, Photo Pro its not going to hurt other products if they offer only one pro app. It needs upgraded sensors and not some 2018 stuff.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 414243
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic