Esato

Forum > General discussions > Rumours > Xperia rumors 2023

Previous  123 ... 181920 ... 414243  Next
Author Xperia rumors 2023
McKinley
K750
Joined: Feb 23, 2004
Posts: > 500
From: Sweden, USA Los Angeles CA
PM
Posted: 2023-03-01 16:07
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2023-02-27 03:07:35, ascariss wrote:
Sony usually had a teaser for any mwc event/device in years prior, but they weren't there last year, so good chance Sony is not at this year's event either.

Sony could easily just have their own event with the new I V and 10 V, and perhaps some surprises as well.




Not only teasers but also mini websites for the upcoming flagships.
Those were the days when you knew something spectacular were actually coming.

I still have the music of the K750i presentation in my head. Aggressive and bold presentation on the mini site.

If Anyone can find web archive of the K750i mini site just prior to the MWC announcement, I would be forever grateful.
[ This Message was edited by: McKinley on 2023-03-01 15:14 ]
GH688, T28, T39 and T68
Nokia 6110, 8110, 8850, 6230, N82
Moto V525 and RAZR V3
Samsung T100, S300 and E700
T68, T610, Z600, T630, K700, S700, V800, K750, S600, M600, S500, P1i, K850, X1 X10, Vivaz
RacSony
Model not set
Joined: Mar 24, 2017
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-03-01 19:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

Looks like 10 V has that same green of z3c.
[ This Message was edited by: Hawk12 on 2023-03-01 12:51 ]


source?
Hawk12
Model not set
Joined: Nov 29, 2018
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-03-01 19:17
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Photo of case. Also same green of 10iv .
tai020381
Satio Black
Joined: Dec 07, 2004
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-03-02 07:53
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
From Zackbuks

Xperia 1 V 应该有 16+512 规格
Xperia 5 V 应该是 12+256 规格
RacSony
Model not set
Joined: Mar 24, 2017
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-03-02 13:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2023-03-02 07:53:22, tai020381 wrote:
From Zackbuks

Xperia 1 V 应该有 16+512 规格
Xperia 5 V 应该是 12+256 规格



He said "should be", not leak...
Hawk12
Model not set
Joined: Nov 29, 2018
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-03-02 13:17
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Probably just for China/Taiwan variants. Hard to imagine no 256GB 1v.
RacSony
Model not set
Joined: Mar 24, 2017
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-03-02 17:16
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
btw, XQ-DX72 reapeared in HTLM5. this time with advanced firmware version.

https://sumahodigest.com/?p=17371
tai020381
Satio Black
Joined: Dec 07, 2004
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-03-02 22:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2023-03-02 13:17:10, Hawk12 wrote:
Probably just for China/Taiwan variants. Hard to imagine no 256GB 1v.


New source state minimum 256gb storage.
https://sumahodigest.com/?p=17408
spektykles
Sony Xperia X Performance
Joined: Dec 18, 2017
Posts: 353
PM
Posted: 2023-03-04 05:18
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I have someone PM me asking about the release day of 1V as they cant wait, well its around May (exact time cant disclose ) Actual release date maybe June-July depends on region.
tai020381
Satio Black
Joined: Dec 07, 2004
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-03-04 05:31
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2023-03-04 05:18:27, spektykles wrote:
I have someone PM me asking about the release day of 1V as they cant wait, well its around May (exact time cant disclose ) Actual release date maybe June-July depends on region.


Same time every year .
spektykles
Sony Xperia X Performance
Joined: Dec 18, 2017
Posts: 353
PM
Posted: 2023-03-04 09:01
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2023-03-04 05:31:06, tai020381 wrote:

On 2023-03-04 05:18:27, spektykles wrote:
I have someone PM me asking about the release day of 1V as they cant wait, well its around May (exact time cant disclose ) Actual release date maybe June-July depends on region.


Same time every year .

Hawk12
Model not set
Joined: Nov 29, 2018
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-03-04 13:46
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
So, the press must be late april again.
then sales in mid may in Japan and China.
June for europe and SEA.
USA in august or septemeber.
Right?

Is ace going international this time?
tai020381
Satio Black
Joined: Dec 07, 2004
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-03-05 06:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Some really great news. I guess sony went deeper and did ai learning like how they did to xperia 1III and 1IV to reduce heat generation.

https://sumahodigest.com/?p=17459
badassmam
Sony Xperia Z1
Joined: Nov 07, 2007
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2023-03-05 11:30
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Using 5ii and 5iv back to back, 5ii seems better optimised. 5iv sometimes drops from fast refresh, the app management is very aggressive too. Maybe a android 13 thing but it seems like a heat issue. I'm not doing heavy work but I do multitask a lot.
fjcarlsson
Xperia X10 Black
Joined: Jan 29, 2008
Posts: 162
PM
Posted: 2023-03-05 13:18
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I assume you have already searched 'Wayback Machine' for
www.sonyericsson.com/K750. The site was built using flash I believe and may have some historic info


On 2023-03-01 16:07:44, McKinley wrote:

On 2023-02-27 03:07:35, ascariss wrote:
Sony usually had a teaser for any mwc event/device in years prior, but they weren't there last year, so good chance Sony is not at this year's event either.

Sony could easily just have their own event with the new I V and 10 V, and perhaps some surprises as well.




Not only teasers but also mini websites for the upcoming flagships.
Those were the days when you knew something spectacular were actually coming.

I still have the music of the K750i presentation in my head. Aggressive and bold presentation on the mini site.

If Anyone can find web archive of the K750i mini site just prior to the MWC announcement, I would be forever grateful.
[ This Message was edited by: McKinley on 2023-03-01 15:14 ]

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 181920 ... 414243  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic