Esato

Forum > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Xperia Rumours 2020

Visitors browsing this topic: 8
Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 282930 ... 323334  Next
Author Sony Xperia Rumours 2020
unfadedghost
Model not set
Joined: Feb 09, 2019
Posts: 43
PM
Posted: 2019-12-02 16:41
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2019-12-02 16:05:25, Ppl wrote:

On 2019-12-02 15:45:49, unfadedghost wrote:
standard 4200mah
Premium 4500mah (7.2inch may be)
No 5000mah means the giant display , high refresh rate and 5G can never be fed up.
Remember what I said before, cost down shitty company.
If the gossip is true, then go hell.
Japanese sucks, u should never expect them.
Korean knows better about how to build a great flagship phone.


A flagship is more than a battery capacity. S10e can't beat x5's endurance.

Note 10 stole xzp design and Samsung is the only one who managed to have an exploding flagship.

Yes Sony is trying to cut the costs but they know how to do some things better.

Enjoy yourself
6.9inch with 4900mah 20:9 2k 120hz 12+256 start
7.2inch with 4500mah 21:9 4k/fhd 120hz 8+256(may be)
The best camera and UI in android
The worst camera and stock android.

Battery capacity is the most important role in 5G
Words are weak
Show me the spec and experience.
Dated structure design,no heat pipe.
Easily to be overheat ,then slow down the speed.
The worst photography experience as always.
That’s what sony have done.

Hawk12
Model not set
Joined: Nov 29, 2018
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2019-12-02 16:58
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
How do you explain other brands using same battery for 4G and 5G variants?

If Samsung has best UI, why all their phones slow down after few months?
Anyone that has used Galaxy knows it.

Companies should just add their stuff to android, not modify.


unfadedghost
Model not set
Joined: Feb 09, 2019
Posts: 43
PM
Posted: 2019-12-02 17:18
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
75mm is not panel width
Same battery nothing, do u have mate 20x 5G? If u own it ,u will know.
5G is a real power stealing monster .
Things will change, fan boy.
Now,it’s better than Xperia.
Slow down ?
That’s no heat pipe device’s trick
xpr
Model not set
Joined: May 23, 2018
Posts: 125
From: Israel
PM
Posted: 2019-12-02 17:39
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Unfadedghost seems to spread biased bullshit. It may be wise to ignore it.
Hawk12
Model not set
Joined: Nov 29, 2018
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2019-12-02 19:12
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Note 10+ 4G and Note 10+ 5G have same battery.
Mate 30Pro 4G and 5G have same battery.

That is my point.
If 5G is so power hungry as you say, why do Samsung, Huawei and OP did not give bigger battery to 5G variant?
I suppose they made many tests to learn about the impact of 5G on battery life before selling the devices.

I said screen could be 7,31. Not 7,5 cm.
I know frames will add bit over 1mm.

When I say Galaxy slow down I am not talking about throttle of the cpu because of heat.
I am talking about the poor optimization of the UI.
People that use OnePlus, Google, Sony, HTC , Motorola etc wont complain phone is slow after 6 months like you can find people complaining about Galaxy.
This is ridiculous , because Samsung has tons of people for software development and have money to hire very capable employees.

Whole Samsung makes much more money than whole Sony. At least 5x per year.
Samsung Mobile is much bigger than Sony Mobile.
Galaxy flagship should be the best at everything, considering the fact Samsung Mobile has much more resources and money than mobile division of other brands.


Ppl
Model not set
Joined: Mar 04, 2018
Posts: 459
PM
Posted: 2019-12-02 19:22
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Yep. Biased BS when I saw "best camera" for Galaxy. No point arguing.
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
Joined: Dec 27, 2006
Posts: > 500
From: Johannesburg, South Africa
PM
Posted: 2019-12-02 19:36
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
2020 seems it’s going to be more of the same then....


Literally ANY reviewer: Sony phone doesn’t win the comparison
Esato Sony fans: They are Biased!!!!






Hopefully in 2020 you guys will uncover this mysterious phenomenon of reviewers being biased against Sony, my guess is that your answer can be found along with the answers to Roswell


#StayWoke

Apple iPhone XS Max 256GB - Space Grey
Apple iPad Air 2 LTE - Space Gray
Apple Watch Series 3 Nike Edition - Space Grey
Huawei P30 Pro 256GB - Aurora
unfadedghost
Model not set
Joined: Feb 09, 2019
Posts: 43
PM
Posted: 2019-12-02 23:56
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Stop your unreasonable thinking
Samsung Huawei oppo do give bigger battery to their new 5G phones
Samsung give 865 variants at least 4500mah to s11/11+
Oppo gives 4050mah to sm 7250 models
Huawei will also change the battery
If u know any brand’s stuff, u should know 5G is so power hunger that at least 4000mah is necessary.
And high refresh rate is also hungry about battery
1+7 t can prove it

Hawk12
Model not set
Joined: Nov 29, 2018
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2019-12-03 00:30
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I am talking about phones of 2019.

You say 5G need more battery compared to 4G.

Note 10+ 4G has 4300mAh.
Note 10+ 5G has 4300mAh.

If 5G needs more, why they did not have to put more battery for the 5G device?
That is what I am asking you.
This shows 5G is not using more power than 4G.

The way you say, sounds like 5G needs 500, 600, 1000 mAh more than 4G to have same battery life.

Yes, I know Samsung will give more battery to S11/S11+.
Because they will use bigger screen.
Not because of 5G.

S11+ 4G and S11+ 5G will have same battery.


unfadedghost
Model not set
Joined: Feb 09, 2019
Posts: 43
PM
Posted: 2019-12-03 01:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I've said clearly.Stop it, u should learn more about 5g.
Same battery means nothing.Note10+'s run time is definitely short than 4g version when it runs 5g net.Please search and learn more.
Bigger screen is part of it.
As your opinion, how to explain the battery difference of xiaomi 9pro and xiaomi 9?
unfadedghost
Model not set
Joined: Feb 09, 2019
Posts: 43
PM
Posted: 2019-12-03 01:40
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
U want proofs, right?
Check mate 20x and mate 20x 5g.
Can't u search it for yourself?
Your theory is based on your own imagination.
That's not true.
And mine is according to the China Mobile report and data analysis of so many china brand
tai020381
Satio Black
Joined: Dec 07, 2004
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2019-12-03 04:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2019-12-03 01:40:38, unfadedghost wrote:
U want proofs, right?
Check mate 20x and mate 20x 5g.
Can't u search it for yourself?
Your theory is based on your own imagination.
That's not true.
And mine is according to the China Mobile report and data analysis of so many china brand



Link?
moogoo
Sony Xperia Z1
Joined: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: > 500
From: NYC
PM
Posted: 2019-12-03 05:52
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
lol

this thread gets worse and worse every year.

i think what unfadedghost is saying is that 5G requires more battery power. Simply because capacities of a 4G variant is the same as 5G variant does not mean that 5G requires the same amount of power because usage time will be drastically less with the 5G variant having the same battery capacity as a 4G variant. 5G requires more power. This is pretty much undisputed. If OEMs don't increase battery capacity for 5G variants then that is a mistake.

@tsepz -

always a pleasure to see you drop in, take a dump, and move on. thanks as usual.

personally, i don't really care what reviewers say. most phones are so similar these days when it comes to screen, processing power, etc that it really comes down to personal preference.

Looking forward to 2020 to see what sony comes up with. I hope they come up with something impressive. otherwise i'll be getting a pixel...

moogoo
Nokia 5160 -> Nokia 8260 -> SE T68i -> SE K700i -> SE Z710 -> SE Xperia X10a -> Sony Xperia S -> Sony Xperia Z1 -> Sony Xperia XZ -> Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Website: Coming Soon
tai020381
Satio Black
Joined: Dec 07, 2004
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2019-12-03 08:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2019-12-03 05:52:15, moogoo wrote:
lol

this thread gets worse and worse every year.

i think what unfadedghost is saying is that 5G requires more battery power. Simply because capacities of a 4G variant is the same as 5G variant does not mean that 5G requires the same amount of power because usage time will be drastically less with the 5G variant having the same battery capacity as a 4G variant. 5G requires more power. This is pretty much undisputed. If OEMs don't increase battery capacity for 5G variants then that is a mistake.

@tsepz -

always a pleasure to see you drop in, take a dump, and move on. thanks as usual.

personally, i don't really care what reviewers say. most phones are so similar these days when it comes to screen, processing power, etc that it really comes down to personal preference.

Looking forward to 2020 to see what sony comes up with. I hope they come up with something impressive. otherwise i'll be getting a pixel...




Seriously??

https://www.gsmarena.com/google_pixel_4-review-2042.php

profyler
Aino Black
Joined: Jun 04, 2006
Posts: 104
PM
Posted: 2019-12-03 12:28
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2019-12-02 19:36:12, Tsepz_GP wrote:
2020 seems it’s going to be more of the same then....


Literally ANY reviewer: Sony phone doesn’t win the comparison
Esato Sony fans: They are Biased!!!!






Hopefully in 2020 you guys will uncover this mysterious phenomenon of reviewers being biased against Sony, my guess is that your answer can be found along with the answers to Roswell


#StayWoke





Didnt you get the memo, friend? Every review is bullshit unless Sony wins or stays at top.
This is a sony fan forum and well, its kinda dificult to argue with fanboys, whatever is sony, samsung iphone huawei etc...
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 282930 ... 323334  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic