https://sumahoinfo.com/next-g[....]upgraded-version-of-xperia-xz2

There is a screenshot of a comment, Twitter stuff
pigletsquid
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2018-04-25 17:47
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Well at least someone agrees with me

Maybe XZ2s or something along those lines... although that name doesn't sound great. XZ2 Pro sounds better, especially for marketing purposes.
josephnero
Sony Xperia Z5
PM
Posted: 2018-04-25 19:48
Super off topic: anyone watching Bayern vs Real?
moogoo
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2018-04-25 20:01
I am... go bayern!

but real is exerting its dominance ... after taking out two of bayern's best players.
[ This Message was edited by: moogoo on 2018-04-25 19:01 ]
moogoo
Nokia 5160 -> Nokia 8260 -> SE T68i -> SE K700i -> SE Z710 -> SE Xperia X10a -> Sony Xperia S -> Sony Xperia Z1 -> Sony Xperia XZ -> Sony Xperia XZ Premium -> Sony Xperia 1ii
josephnero
Sony Xperia Z5
PM
Posted: 2018-04-25 20:10
Are you a Bayern fan buddy or just cheering for them?

Ps: damn Rafiniha
Haven't seen any team worse than Bayern in using corners. (hardcore Bayern fan here)
[ This Message was edited by: josephnero on 2018-04-25 19:14 ]
moogoo
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2018-04-25 20:20
not a bayern fan.. just like seeing ronaldo cry.

i support barca, nycfc, man city. i follow bundesliga but don't really have a team.
moogoo
Nokia 5160 -> Nokia 8260 -> SE T68i -> SE K700i -> SE Z710 -> SE Xperia X10a -> Sony Xperia S -> Sony Xperia Z1 -> Sony Xperia XZ -> Sony Xperia XZ Premium -> Sony Xperia 1ii
josephnero
Sony Xperia Z5
PM
Posted: 2018-04-25 20:22
just like seeing ronaldo cry

The same
moogoo
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2018-04-25 20:38
bayern fell apart. lost two key players and they just fell apart. now they have a battle in spain.

anyway...

so XZ2 PRO? i'm really looking forward to seeing samples of the dual cam module. shame it was announced before it was ready to even be reviewed.
[ This Message was edited by: moogoo on 2018-04-25 19:40 ]
moogoo
josephnero
Sony Xperia Z5
PM
Posted: 2018-04-25 20:39
Crap. Wish I didn't watch the game. Almost had a stroke from screaming lol.

On that I'm also very curious to see what the dual cam can do. Also looking forward to see how IMX400 performs with F1.8
[ This Message was edited by: josephnero on 2018-04-25 19:50 ]
Moe87
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2018-04-25 21:55
I wanted to play with motion eye dual.
But not sure if phone will come here.
Aony stopped bringing the Compact ( z3c was only one) but both Premium were sold.

Only XA2U came so far.
HxH
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2018-04-26 06:54
Sony says they have redesigned 7-pieces glass lens in XZ2P, hopefully they correctly fixed distortion without needed of software adjustment.

XZ2 hands-on is nicer than it very first look, but I dunno not hitting me right spot just yet

and first try to unlock, damn I did put my finger place on camera lens
[ This Message was edited by: HxH on 2018-04-26 05:56 ]
SONY x Sexy x Sleek x Solid x Stunner x Stylish : Nozomi/Kagura with Love.
DentyCracker
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2018-04-26 08:13
Bayern, the only team that can make me cheer fur Manure. I detest them THAT much
josephnero
Sony Xperia Z5
PM
Posted: 2018-04-26 08:38
@Denty
Why is that lol

HXH
Hopefully XZ3 will solve the minor problems in XZ2 design.
badassmam
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2018-04-26 09:47
Juve supporter here, still hurting from two weeks back and I'm sure Bayern fans still hurting from last year's exit because you know how hard it is to beat the 12 men of Madrid. The foul in the first minute should've been given to Bayern was much worse than the one Madrid got in stoppages against Juve plus Madrid players are immune to yellow cards it seems and are never punished for diving...I could go on all day about this.

Anyway, been in Turkey last week and took some amazing slo-mo videos on my XZ1C, took some lovely underwater videos too. Had two horror flights with the little one, delayed both ways but was able to play endless Peppa Pig episodes for the boy without worrying about the battery. The phone is dented around all the metal edges but no glass cracks and scratches plus the plastic is very tough.

Back onto topic, speaking to a Sony guy he was saying that the XZ2 line is like a warm up before they start going through a refining phase with the XZ3 lines I assume. With that it seems like ambient flow will be the main design language for a while. I spoke about the FPS position moving back to the side and he said they can't do it with an integrated power button for US patent issues but we spoke about having it on the side here people use it like that HTC squeeze phone somehow but I think they will actually move the FPS higher next time because he acknowledged that its easy to smear the camera lens particularly the dual lens.

We talked about the design and I said I like the loop way more plus I said the new Compact should have better battery endurance. His response was that they would be sticking to 1080p for the future and he was right in saying that the current LCD quality is excellent so unless they can improve on this with the OLED, LCD will remain in a lot of their devices, reading between the lines I think the OLED panel will be very high quality so 4K perhaps? I told him that ambient flow as a metal device would be so much nicer and lighter which he hinted that the XA lines may get that sort of flavour.

Camera from Sony is big focus he says and he sort of hinted that the XZ2P had to be the device to introduce the dual camera despite him admitting that the XZ2 looks better designed and proportioned, its like he hinted that the XZ2P is a fanboy device in that only those with much love for Sony will buy it rather than the mainstream. By that it seems like it could've been designed better to reduce the bezels and make it look like a proper step up from the XZ2.

That brings us to IFA. From talking to him I would expect something like the XZ2s, a slight refresh with a couple of new colours but nothing major. I got nothing out of him regarding the hero or Pro device that people are talking about. I think there will be a surprise, perhaps a big one. I don't know if that will be a note competitor or the OLED (4K?) device but it should showcase a first for Sony at least.

I've also been speaking to a few people from different companies. One thing that caught my eye was Huawei if it was them who have these really cool smart glasses. You get your display on the lenses but the frame have a motion detector so you can control your display with gestures. The example I saw was a 3D building, looks like augmented reality on your lenses but you could pinch and zoom, rotate the building and so on. The concept worked well for documents so the lady was talking to me, I asked her questions and she answered them from whatever she was looking at on her lens. Its a little creepy in some ways, she could've been watching a video while sitting there pretending to be interested in what I was saying.
[ This Message was edited by: badassmam on 2018-04-26 08:48 ]
Moe87
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2018-04-26 11:01
Distortion on edges and corner softness are something natural for wide lenses.
It gets worse as everything goes wider.
Only way to reduce is using 28-31mm instead of 24-25.

What can be done is to reduce distortion at the center, something corrected on XZP/XZs.
That was a matter of a software not good enough to reduce distortion.

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 261262263 ... 385386387  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic