Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Note8 Official

Author Samsung Galaxy Note8 Official
aussieland1
LG Nexus 5
PM
Posted: 2018-04-14 21:01
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Is this not the same as hiding the bottom bar ? Maybe I am missing something ....
Tsepz_GP
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2018-04-14 23:03

On 2018-04-14 21:01:03, aussieland1 wrote:
Is this not the same as hiding the bottom bar ? Maybe I am missing something ....

No, the Bottom Bar stays hidden, and you just swipe towards the direction of each respective button to get their respective actions without the buttons actually appearing .
Samsung Galaxy Note8 Exynos +128GB MicroSD + DeX & TouchPro Keyboard + U Flex LEVEL BT Headphones + Samsung Clear View Standing Cover
Tsepz_GP
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2018-04-16 17:15
Finally got my Samsung Standing Case from Samsung, looks pretty sweet, and it allows me to use Lockscreen Widgets without opening it.

Samsung Galaxy Note8 Exynos +128GB MicroSD + DeX & TouchPro Keyboard + U Flex LEVEL BT Headphones + Samsung Clear View Standing Cover
Tsepz_GP
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2018-04-16 20:54
Loving how the cover becomes a stand, this will be very handy at work

aussieland1
LG Nexus 5
PM
Posted: 2018-04-18 06:28
It looks really nice Tsepz , enjoy .

Currently Note 8 is under a massive price cut (£200) here in UK , I wonder if it is because the sales have not been great . Still enjoying mine (but have exchanged the black to blue )
Tsepz_GP
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2018-04-18 14:51

On 2018-04-18 06:28:10, aussieland1 wrote:
It looks really nice Tsepz , enjoy .

Currently Note 8 is under a massive price cut (£200) here in UK , I wonder if it is because the sales have not been great . Still enjoying mine (but have exchanged the black to blue )

Thanks Aussie!

Well I guess with the S9+ coming in with new CPU, Better Camera, bigger battery and smaller design, that it may have stolen quite a bit of shine off the Note8 now.

Essentially people going for the Note8 would be enthusiasts of the series and people looking for good specs at a decent price, although even a £200 cut does not bring it down to decent levels, considering how expensive it was when it arrived.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic