Esato

Forum > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Xperia Rumours 2017

Visitors browsing this topic: 1
Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 484950 ... 112113114  Next
Author Sony Xperia Rumours 2017
Archdragoon
Sony Xperia Z5
Joined: Mar 18, 2015
Posts: 321
PM
Posted: 2017-06-16 00:53
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
seem like SONY Mobile keep on empowering video recording capability instead of still image.

so... let give up the hope for OIS =...= as well as full manual, optical zoom and etc...
[ This Message was edited by: Archdragoon on 2017-06-15 23:53 ]
Device : Xperia XZ1
Headphone : MDR-1ALTD + MUC-S12SB1, ATH WS1100 + MUC-S12SM1
DAC/AMP : PHA-2A
LumberjackX
Model not set
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
Posts: 222
PM
Posted: 2017-06-16 03:14
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

Hey guys...

Sorry , I could not reply earlier.
I am new here, so I got a message I am allowed to post 3 daily.
All I know I found on internet. I am no leaker, so I do not know much.
I just search for curiosity...

According to what I read, there will be a small changes about design.
I believe XZ1 may be a bit smaller than XZs.
Bigger changes come in MWC 2018.

About the XZ1 Ultra, I think it is possible if it exists to come Full HD.
Ultra is just a bigger version of the standard 5.2". Same way the 4.6" is its smaller version.
Not above Premium to have 4K, the Premium is supposed to be the best.
XZ1 Ultra with 4K would be better than XZP.

I hope if XZ1U is real, it does not come with 3430mAh , same of Z5P. But at least 3700.
I would like to see 3200 inside XZ1.


Does anyone know why E5 and L1 do not have cam button?

If someone here knows much about photos.
I need advices on how to use manual mode properly...
Z3+ here, android 7.0


tai020381
Satio Black
Joined: Dec 07, 2004
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2017-06-17 02:29
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2017-06-16 03:14:38, LumberjackX wrote:

Hey guys...

Sorry , I could not reply earlier.
I am new here, so I got a message I am allowed to post 3 daily.
All I know I found on internet. I am no leaker, so I do not know much.
I just search for curiosity...

According to what I read, there will be a small changes about design.
I believe XZ1 may be a bit smaller than XZs.
Bigger changes come in MWC 2018.

About the XZ1 Ultra, I think it is possible if it exists to come Full HD.
Ultra is just a bigger version of the standard 5.2". Same way the 4.6" is its smaller version.
Not above Premium to have 4K, the Premium is supposed to be the best.
XZ1 Ultra with 4K would be better than XZP.

I hope if XZ1U is real, it does not come with 3430mAh , same of Z5P. But at least 3700.
I would like to see 3200 inside XZ1.


Does anyone know why E5 and L1 do not have cam button?

If someone here knows much about photos.
I need advices on how to use manual mode properly...
Z3+ here, android 7.0




What you wanna know about manual?
LumberjackX
Model not set
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
Posts: 222
PM
Posted: 2017-06-17 02:50
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi. Thanks.

I do not know if I should use auto WB. Which value of EV is best for the situation.
When I need to turn on HDR. Best resolution at the moment.

Sometimes photos come out great, sometimes really bad.
I do not know how tech sites take great pics with low ISO in low light.
If I set 100 or 50 screen goes black then I cant see object.
I have the fact auto is stuck at 8MP. Cant change like z5.
tai020381
Satio Black
Joined: Dec 07, 2004
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2017-06-17 11:00
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
For my Sony XZ onwards ,manual mode can only change shutter speed to maximum 1 seconds. ISO and shutter speed will not be able to adjust at the same time. You can only adjust either one, the shutter speed or the ISO.

For HDR, turn on if you want to better bring out the shadowed areas .

Exposure value to brighten or darken the area. (Phone camera will lower shutter speed if you brighten the dark areas ,thread prepare a mobile tripod )

Resolution wise, what you need the photo to print or edit or just for keepsake. For editing or cropping use the highest. For keepsake or internet, you think which size you like. For printing 4r photos full hd size is enough already. My settings is photo ratio 16:9 instead of 4:3
Because I prefer this ratio.

My settings to take beautiful night pictures is to put phone on tripod (or hold really still ) and set shutter sped to 1 second(ISO will automatically disable ), no change to exposure value, auto white balance ,and finally set 3 seconds timer in case you shake the camera .
LumberjackX
Model not set
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
Posts: 222
PM
Posted: 2017-06-17 12:55
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Thanks...

What should I do at night when I cant change shutter speed?
Z3+ does not have these controls.

At 20.7MP there is only ISO, EV and WB
15.5MP: same plus HDR
8, 3 or 2 MP : I can use SCN
8mp Auto: color temperature + brightness

Nougat update brought XZ controls to XA, but not to Z5 nor Z3+.

Outdoor night photos, sonetimes when I use auto part of photo gets blueish(right side of photo), if I use flash.
LumberjackX
Model not set
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
Posts: 222
PM
Posted: 2017-06-17 14:12
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi.. I know this not the right topic.
But may be the most active for Sony phones.
Does anyone have any info on new updates for Z phones?
Just wanted to know if Z3+/Z5 will ever get 7.1 or 8.0.
[ This Message was edited by: LumberjackX on 2017-06-17 13:14 ]
tai020381
Satio Black
Joined: Dec 07, 2004
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2017-06-17 16:20
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2017-06-17 12:55:21, LumberjackX wrote:
Thanks...

What should I do at night when I cant change shutter speed?
Z3+ does not have these controls.

At 20.7MP there is only ISO, EV and WB
15.5MP: same plus HDR
8, 3 or 2 MP : I can use SCN
8mp Auto: color temperature + brightness

Nougat update brought XZ controls to XA, but not to Z5 nor Z3+.

Outdoor night photos, sonetimes when I use auto part of photo gets blueish(right side of photo), if I use flash.



At 20.7MP there is only ISO, EV and WB
15.5MP: same plus HDR
8, 3 or 2 MP : I can use SCN
8mp Auto: color temperature + brightness

Scenery mode is good, likely your best bet. If at night use night landscape for landscape photography and handheld twilight for others.
There's flash bleed for z series phone so flash not recommended unless you want to shoot human close up shots and night or dark areas. If not, handheld twilight is good enough.

Sadly handheld twilight does not exist for XZ premium...
-XYZ
Model not set
Joined: Jul 26, 2012
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2017-06-18 20:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2017-06-17 14:12:42, LumberjackX wrote:
Hi.. I know this not the right topic.
But may be the most active for Sony phones.
Does anyone have any info on new updates for Z phones?
Just wanted to know if Z3+/Z5 will ever get 7.1 or 8.0.
[ This Message was edited by: LumberjackX on 2017-06-17 13:14 ]


IDK about the Z3 line because Qualcomm discontinued support for those processors, making software support much more difficult.
LumberjackX
Model not set
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
Posts: 222
PM
Posted: 2017-06-18 20:36
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Mine is Z3+/z4.
I believe this is the last semester of updates, but I worder if it gets 7.1.1.
tonylcc
Model not set
Joined: May 21, 2017
Posts: 87
PM
Posted: 2017-06-19 06:04
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2017-06-18 20:32:56, -XYZ wrote:

On 2017-06-17 14:12:42, LumberjackX wrote:
Hi.. I know this not the right topic.
But may be the most active for Sony phones.
Does anyone have any info on new updates for Z phones?
Just wanted to know if Z3+/Z5 will ever get 7.1 or 8.0.
[ This Message was edited by: LumberjackX on 2017-06-17 13:14 ]


IDK about the Z3 line because Qualcomm discontinued support for those processors, making software support much more difficult.


about the Z3, basically Qualcomm doesnt give the driver while Android 7.0 need it for minimum requirement.....so that's it for the update...
LumberjackX
Model not set
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
Posts: 222
PM
Posted: 2017-06-19 06:47
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Tai020381, thank for advices.

When I chose SCN then Night Scene the software ajusted 1/1s and ISO 200 itself.
Very interesting.
Only thing I do not like about Z3+ cam is the fact auto is always 8MP.
Too low for daily shots, I wish it had 15.5Mp or 20.7MP.
Z5 lets you use 23 for auto.


josephnero
Sony Xperia Z5
Joined: Mar 20, 2012
Posts: > 500
From: Sanford North Carolina USA
PM
Posted: 2017-06-19 11:55
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
http://www.j-display.com/english/news/2017/20170619.html

Japan Display Inc. Announces Mass Production of FULL ACTIVE
Number of pixels  1080 (xRGB) x 2160
Display aspect ratio  18:9
[ This Message was edited by: josephnero on 2017-06-19 11:12 ]
LumberjackX
Model not set
Joined: Jun 15, 2017
Posts: 222
PM
Posted: 2017-06-19 15:52
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I'd rather have a thicker phone than taller.
Cam could be again behind screen like ZL.
Then you trim 2.5mm from each bezel.
Phone would be 5mm shorter.
I believe it would be enough to place front csm and speakers.
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
Joined: Feb 05, 2007
Posts: > 500
From: UK (living in Beijing)
PM, WWW
Posted: 2017-06-20 22:14
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Are we likely to see a bezel-less (similar screen to body ratio as S8) phone from Sony this year?
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 484950 ... 112113114  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic