Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > Uploading a pure firmware to Hazel J20?

Author Uploading a pure firmware to Hazel J20?
S750
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2015-09-04 18:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Is there currently any way to upload a clean soft for telfonu Sony-Ericson Hazel in home conditions?
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2015-09-05 21:02
Actually yes. You need some skills if you want to do it yourself though.

But these days this service is sort of cheap.
[ This Message was edited by: tranced on 2015-09-05 20:04 ]
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
EleanorGrace
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2021-02-26 11:31
Hey friends, I guess I made the mistake of ordering my 1ii off Amazon and believing the description that read "compatible with GSM networks incl. AT&T"

After suffering a handful of problems with it including losing cellular data all together, AT&T 'advanced support' have confirmed they don't this particular model, but do support the single SIM XQ-AT51.

Not sure what to do about it, return the phone or switch networks.. Wondering if anyone has this model and uses T-Mobile or preferably Google Fi and has had any luck?
HazelGrace
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2021-02-28 16:27
Hey friends, I guess I made the mistake of ordering my 1ii off Amazon and believing the description that read "compatible with GSM networks incl. AT&T"

After suffering a handful of problems with it including losing cellular data all together, AT&T 'advanced support' have confirmed they don't this particular model, but do support the single SIM XQ-AT51. https://appvn.onl/

Not sure what to do about it, return the phone or switch networks.. Wondering if anyone has this model and uses T-Mobile or preferably Google Fi and has had any luck? https://shareit.onl/
issue got solved!!
[ This Message was edited by: HazelGrace on 2021-02-28 15:28 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi