Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Samsung > Samsung in talks to buy BlackBerry.

Author Samsung in talks to buy BlackBerry.
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2015-01-14 22:18
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Reuters is reporting that Samsung has recently approached BlackBerry about a potential acquisition deal.

It wouldn't be the first time the two have chatted about joining together; last year, rumors circulated that BlackBerry was approaching Samsung, Google, and other companies in hopes of finding a buyer.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/[....]amsung-wants-to-buy-blackberry

The Verge

Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2015-01-16 00:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2015-01-14 22:18:33, goldenface wrote:
Reuters is reporting that Samsung has recently approached BlackBerry about a potential acquisition deal.

It wouldn't be the first time the two have chatted about joining together; last year, rumors circulated that BlackBerry was approaching Samsung, Google, and other companies in hopes of finding a buyer.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/[....]amsung-wants-to-buy-blackberry

The Verge

Badly reported and I expect nothing better from The Verge.

The report is BlackBerry specifically and publicly stating they have NOT been in talks with Samsung about a purchase/aquisition or merger.

If anyone read what I've posted about BlackBerry as a business the past 30 Days would see this is an analyst REACHING to make good on his "shorts" valuation of purchases stock to sell CHEAPER than the market before his term ended! Basically stretching this acquisition idea from the reaching agreement between BlackBerry and Samsung to use KNOX within BES12 long public and personally I have access to test the past 2wks.

We've seen a similar non-substantiated rumor to HURT BlackBerry's stock back in late summer with Lenovo (twice for 2014) - they've been up 130% in the 2014 calendar year!! Not even Apple can claim that EVEN if we ignore the 8:1 stock split which made MANY RICH!

|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi