IP69

:D
NO
northmonkey
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2015-10-03 16:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Nodarsixar talks so much crap on here, should be banned from posting crap, his rumours have always been fake, go away and post your crap rumours somewhere else.
miromiromi
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2015-10-03 16:12
your comment also applies to you northmonkey.

just learn to respect and be tolerant.

this forum is free for all but not for those who engage in senseless bickering and lengthy quoting and essays.
nikola1970
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2015-10-03 16:19
Nodar went to the future again

Dual 23mp FRONT CAMERA! WOW
[ This Message was edited by: nikola1970 on 2015-10-03 15:21 ]
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2015-10-05 07:56
For heaven's sake!! Is the CAMERA the ONLY thing to discuss on the Z5 series?

Like it's NOT a damn camera and I'm sure we all want quality photos but SO many of these know-it-all-geeks complain about noise, compression, codec, etc etc etc ... has ANY of them actually consistently taking photos and PRINTED THEM for use in their homes and for sale or JUST look at them on their laptop and desktop PCs?

Those that complain about the photos ... do you have perfect 20/20 vision un assisted by glasses (like some of us older gents)?

Like really nothing about OS design UI on the device, the fingerprint sensor enhancements, 3rd party specific apps? Sony Playstation 20yrs anniversary easter eggs specials for the devices, NOTHING ELSE to discuss?!

|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
supercoolman
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2015-10-05 08:38
this thread is too dry, so Californian wildfire starts and spreads
reeflotz
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2015-10-05 08:44

On 2015-10-05 07:56:22, Supa_Fly wrote:

Like it's NOT a damn camera and I'm sure we all want quality photos but SO many of these know-it-all-geeks complain about noise, compression, codec, etc etc etc ... has ANY of them actually consistently taking photos and PRINTED THEM for use in their homes and for sale or JUST look at them on their laptop and desktop PCs?

+1

Highly agree, a 5 megapixel photo is already the size of a regular bond paper when you print it in high quality (300dpi). Imagine a 20mp one. LOL, people usually print only what? 4x6 photos at the most.

I really don't get all the fuss about people nitpicking photo quality on a smartphone to an extent that it's ridiculous. It's as if they're criticizing a proper camera lika a DSLR, sheesh.

People who are nitpicky on photo quality should just get themselves a real camera since they want absolutely oh so perfect quality.

Almost all smartphones these days produce great photos at reasonable sizes (5mp) which what a typical user would only ever need. We are no longer in the era where there are indeed crappy photos from a phone.
Hazel J20i [Bricked], Sony Xperia Go
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
miromiromi
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2015-10-05 09:04
chill people

yes, there are many things worth discussing and you have the option to start those discussions. why complain about people discussing the camera when there's nothing much to talk about? if you have those "more sensible" topics, please bring them on.
luwi78
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2015-10-05 14:34

On 2015-10-03 15:38:27, nodarsixar wrote:
Xperia Z7 Spec:

5.2 inch 1080p
Snappdragon 830 10nm chipset
4GB LPDDR5 RAM
Dual 33mp REA Camera IMX400, 8K video, Xenon Flash
Dual 23mp Front Camera IMX300
4000 Mah battery
7.5mm
IP69

Damn dude! Stop smoking Mosquito Coil! Leave it all to mosquitoes!!!
Gitaroo
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2015-10-05 16:54

Those that complain about the photos ... do you have perfect 20/20 vision un assisted by glasses (like some of us older gents)?

Like really nothing about OS design UI on the device, the fingerprint sensor enhancements, 3rd party specific apps? Sony Playstation 20yrs anniversary easter eggs specials for the devices, NOTHING ELSE to discuss?!

I want to talk more about the Z5 series like the 4K screen but there isn't much to talk about, all we know is that its HAPPENING!
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2015-10-05 22:58

On 2015-10-05 08:44:23, reeflotz wrote:

+1

Highly agree, a 5 megapixel photo is already the size of a regular bond paper when you print it in high quality (300dpi). Imagine a 20mp one. LOL, people usually print only what? 4x6 photos at the most.

I really don't get all the fuss about people nitpicking photo quality on a smartphone to an extent that it's ridiculous. It's as if they're criticizing a proper camera lika a DSLR, sheesh.

People who are nitpicky on photo quality should just get themselves a real camera since they want absolutely oh so perfect quality.

Almost all smartphones these days produce great photos at reasonable sizes (5mp) which what a typical user would only ever need. We are no longer in the era where there are indeed crappy photos from a phone.

+100

On 2015-10-05 09:04:22, miromiromi wrote:
chill people

yes, there are many things worth discussing and you have the option to start those discussions. why complain about people discussing the camera when there's nothing much to talk about? if you have those "more sensible" topics, please bring them on.

I've specifically made several attempts to begin new topics of Z5 series architechure and technologies yet the people I'm complaining about discussing camera views continue to derail or direct the threads ONLY on such a topic like it's the ONLY reason to buy the phone! Read the last 10 pages of ALL Z5 series threads; you'll completely understand.

Sorry not upset at you but your statement didn't even attempt to research the reason behind my post that's all; but you're at least contributing to quelsh that derailment so I thank you for it.

On 2015-10-05 16:54:08, Gitaroo wrote:

I want to talk more about the Z5 series like the 4K screen but there isn't much to talk about, all we know is that its HAPPENING!

I recall on the 20TH Sony Playstation anniversary this past weekend there was a thread for Q&A by Sony ...
Quicky search BINGO:

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/2[....]technology-questions-answered/

SHAZAM!

On 2015-10-01 00:00:10, SonyMobile wrote:

Are screen shots captured in Full HD resolution or 4K?
At present, Android Lollipop (Xperia Z5 Premium’s launch OS) doesn’t support 4K screen capture, so all screen shots are rendered in Full HD.

...There are many 4K content streaming and subscription services, but these have not yet been fully optimised for mobile. So, we integrated an automatic upscaling feature in Xperia Z5 Premium – so you can enjoy all video and image content within Sony’s Movie and Album applications and popular video streaming services such as Netflix and YouTube in 4K.

(interestingly) ... Why does this matter? We know from our research that brightness and colour is linked with memory in the human mind. The more vivid the memory, the brighter we remember it, and as engineers we always try to create on-screen experiences that mirror the way we experience the real world.

We also believe Xperia Z5 Premium is capable of offering the clearest, sharpest Virtual Reality platform – we’re working on a few things here internally, so stay tuned for more news soon.

Xperia Z5 Premium will start rolling out from November – if there’s anything else you’d like to know, feel free to drop a question in the comments below.

*4K smartphone refers to 4K Ultra HD display in combination with 4K video capture, reproduction and sharing (via MHL). Specifications verified by Strategy Analytics SpecTRAX service as of 1st September 2015
|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
bronxdude
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
PM
Posted: 2015-10-05 23:00
i wanna talk about the design - i am very curious to see sony move forward on this. Omnibalance is too old.
Ebato
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2015-10-06 06:29
I think I wanna talk about T-Mobile not having any plans on offering Z5 in the US.
http://www.ubergizmo.com/2015/09/xperia-z5-family-no-t-mobile/

And probably the newest info about Z5c overheating like crap
http://www.ubergizmo.com/2015/10/xperia-z5-compact-overheating/
Xajel
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2015-10-06 11:37

On 2015-10-06 06:29:39, Ebato wrote:
I think I wanna talk about T-Mobile not having any plans on offering Z5 in the US.
http://www.ubergizmo.com/2015/09/xperia-z5-family-no-t-mobile/

The problem with US carriers is that they require a lot of changes to the rom, and after that they need to verify it also, which take a lot of resources and time...

Apple now controls their phone, because carriers needs them, so Apple is the one who decide what's there and what's not...

Android is different, some players are large in the market, they have some control but not that much...

I think Google should stand here, as like what HTC said that they can do the security updates but not with the carrier versions... Google must work out a solution for this, might work also with the FCC so that they limit and control how much mod. the carrier can request and do in the phones specially regarding the security side...

Google did a very good job separating core services and apps from the rom so these can be updated separately without the need to update the whole thing, but they need to do more to be able to introduce small updates the to the core, system & services without affecting the rest... and this will need a lot of work to separate things up... by this method, they can release security updates directly to Android with little to no changes to the front-end, making the possibility to update phones directly without the need for carrier approval, or even directly push the updates without the need for the manufacturer to push it...
Luca-S
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2015-10-06 12:54

On 2015-10-06 06:29:39, Ebato wrote:
And probably the newest info about Z5c overheating like crap
http://www.ubergizmo.com/2015/10/xperia-z5-compact-overheating/

http://www.gsmarena.com/xperi[....]heating_contest-blog-14329.php

Are you nervous?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 295296297 ... 315316317  Next