Esato

Forum > General discussions > General > too many screen protectors, Too confused to decide.

Author too many screen protectors, Too confused to decide.
lexie007
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2014-06-26 13:36
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
so I bought an iphone 5s and I know I need to install a screen protector soon but there are too many screen protectors in the internet and I can't choose because they all look decent. I want something really easy to install and scratch resistant as well. something that lasts long and doesn't obstruct my phone's clarity (or screen's color). I'd appreciate it if you could share your experiences with good screen protectors. Thank you.
alexander202
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2014-06-27 12:10
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2014-06-26 13:36:57, lexie007 wrote:
so I bought an iphone 5s and I know I need to install a screen protector soon but there are too many screen protectors in the internet and I can't choose because they all look decent. I want something really easy to install and scratch resistant as well. something that lasts long and doesn't obstruct my phone's clarity (or screen's color). I'd appreciate it if you could share your experiences with good screen protectors. Thank you.

I use Gearmaxx screen protector on my phone and I'm really happy with it. Really easy to install and it doesn't mess with the colour or clarity of your screen. The screen protector is scratch resistant as well; there are no scratches on my phone's surface and it has been a few months since I installed the screen protector. If you want quality at an affordable price, Gearmaxx is the brand to choose. Here is a link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/APPLE[....]Protectors&hash=item2a32046829
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi