Esato

Forum > General discussions > General > Smart Watches worth buying?

Author Smart Watches worth buying?
brownie1989
W595 Blue
PM
Posted: 2014-03-20 20:07
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi guys,

I have fancied getting a "cheap" second hand smart watch to try with my iphone. If anyone has tried them please give me some advice in terms of is it worth adopting yet, or isn't the technology good enough?

I quite fancy the look of the pebble. The first one, not the steel.

Thing is I don't want to buy one if they aren't very good and you think there will be an amazing one around the corner such as iWatch.
Current phone: w595!
Old SE's - W580, W810,W800, K750, K700, T610.
Supa_Fly
Sony Xperia Z5
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-03-21 03:02

On 2014-03-20 20:07:18, brownie1989 wrote:
Hi guys,

I have fancied getting a "cheap" second hand smart watch to try with my iphone. If anyone has tried them please give me some advice in terms of is it worth adopting yet, or isn't the technology good enough?

I quite fancy the look of the pebble. The first one, not the steel.

Thing is I don't want to buy one if they aren't very good and you think there will be an amazing one around the corner such as iWatch.

My suggestion is to choose for yourself. Do some research, look for the features that aspire to your usage potential possibilities ... see how they work when paired to an iPhone, Lookup the API development for Pebble and where their heading for iOS. Make your decision based on that solely.

Apple, famous for saying "We don't comment on future unreleased products" will do so. So until you see the official announcement by Apple don't make decisions completely by rumor - sure it's not the same as choosing about sleeping with a girl or not, but you get the idea (she puts out a lot - when she doesn't, she's a great pole cleaner - she's not, she just lays in bed - when you takes you to the hills and treats you like a king on mount olympus!) Catch my drift?

|AppleTV2|iPhone6S 64GB|Mac Pro 2013_TrashCan|Golf GTi ClubSport 9mths away
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-03-21 17:20
I've owned the first Sony watch, the LiveView, which was OK I guess but the connectivity issues let it down a bit.

I think I'd invest in a new watch because there are so many more applications but it's a very niche product, although not an essential one for many.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2014-03-21 19:56
I am loving the new Moto 360 watch
Phone?? What phone??
alexander202
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2014-05-20 13:04
I wish their battery could last for more than a year. Charge your mobile, charge your smart watch.......next new product comes in a market and then charge that too.
dawuddustin
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2017-11-06 09:47
I think its a good idea but I think it a better to do a research by your own before you come to any conclusions on what others say. if you want some cool tips on the latest tech gadgets and tips don't forget to visit https://www.sellist.com/display/3429108765434370
[ This Message was edited by: dawuddustin on 2017-11-06 08:47 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi