Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Sony Xperia Z2

Previous  123 ... 798081 ... 130131132  Next
Author Sony Xperia Z2
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2014-05-11 21:17
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
The GS5 has terrible muffled sound for video compared to the older S4. @doministry as for trying harder well I do know how to take a good photo and a steady one at that. I can categorically tell you my unit has horrible blurring in the right corner almost looks like a heat haze

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2014-05-11 20:23 ]
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-05-11 21:29

On 2014-05-11 21:17:00, Bonovox wrote:
The GS5 has terrible muffled sound for video compared to the older S4. @doministry as for trying harder well I do know how to take a good photo and a steady one at that. I can categorically tell you my unit has horrible blurring in the right corner almost looks like a heat haze

Phone?? What phone??

Well mine doesn't. I took about 100 shots with it.
a w a r e
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2014-05-12 00:40
Congratulations a medal is on it's way
Phone?? What phone??
miromiromi
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2014-05-12 01:18

On 2014-05-11 21:17:00, Bonovox wrote:

Phone?? What phone??

please, bono, i also suppose it's similarly easy to post your pictures here.
or are you waiting for bad weather or some type of weather condition to recreate that blurry photo you are saying? you can quickly silence all of us here who doubt your claims with your posted photos.

lastly, please do a drop test since you don't seem to like your device and you appear to be wealthy enough to change your phones whenever you please if that device is really defective, it deserves to be crushed. you can crush it to buy a one plus one.
[ This Message was edited by: miromiromi on 2014-05-12 01:00 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2014-05-12 01:49
Recreate a blurry photo?? Have you never seen my photos in the photos section on Esato?? You will see none are blurry & I can assure you I have steady hands & know how to take a good photo. I am telling you that my unit has blurry right hand side I don't have to show you anything. The phone was steady in sunlight and grey light too on all 8mp,20mp & 15mp in SA & using manual but all had the same thing. I thought the photos were so shit I deleted them. Maybe I have poorly aligned optics but I am telling you they are blurry. I get sick to the back teeth on Esato when people assume you are lying about something. People say oh my unit is fine not blurry,well,mine is The blurring is so bad it can be seen without zooming in like a haze
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2014-05-12 00:50 ]
Phone?? What phone??
northmonkey
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2014-05-12 01:57
You gonna exchange it Bono? I would then see if the next one has the same issue.
[ This Message was edited by: northmonkey on 2014-05-12 00:58 ]
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-05-12 02:04
Any possibility of a Sony Z2 Compact this early summer - keeping the 4K recording?
|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
miromiromi
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2014-05-12 02:06

On 2014-05-12 01:49:37, Bonovox wrote:
Recreate a blurry photo?? Have you never seen my photos in the photos section on Esato?? You will see none are blurry & I can assure you I have steady hands & know how to take a good photo. I am telling you that my unit has blurry right hand side I don't have to show you anything. The phone was steady in sunlight and grey light too on all 8mp,20mp & 15mp in SA & using manual but all had the same thing. I thought the photos were so shit I deleted them. Maybe I have poorly aligned optics but I am telling you they are blurry. I get sick to the back teeth on Esato when people assume you are lying about something. People say oh my unit is fine not blurry,well,mine is The blurring is so bad it can be seen without zooming in like a haze

no, i don't assume you're lying. i thought you were serious with your "peace" comment here earlier.
i'm not accusing you of anything.
it's just human nature to doubt, i guess. since you are one of those who are critical over xperias, we tend to think that you would be the one most eager to post evidences that will back your claim.
i'm not really saying you are lying although i wonder why you keep buying sony phones if you always have this bad encounter with them. for me, getting two defective devices from a company in a row is enough to make me stop patronizing it forever (but i'm not rich so we don't have something in common when it comes to buying stuff)
don't you think you should have shoved those blurry photos on our throats to "crush our delusions" that z2 has a brilliant camera?
i've also seen blurry photos from indian reviewers but then their galaxy s5 and other device reviews have equally or even worse blurs.
you should have just posted them here.
still, it shouldn't be difficult to come up with similarly bad photos you can post.
also, can you install the google camera app and do comparisons?
[ This Message was edited by: miromiromi on 2014-05-12 01:23 ]
Shino03
S700
PM
Posted: 2014-05-12 03:24

Are there no smudge or dirt on the lens?
Hilmawan
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2014-05-12 04:16
I strongly agree with miromiromi, I came to this forum to find out any information about the Z2 either good or bad.
If your Z2 has some problem it would be much better if you can show us the proof because it would be a very useful input to this forum.
it can also differentiate yourself from a monkey who very happy to discredit the Z2 and adored samsung products.
AbhiD999
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2014-05-12 04:56

Proof please ?
Post some pics taken with your z2 in which hazing/blurring is evident !
Even i can say that i own a Lamborghini Veneno but my claims will remain pure BS until and unless i prove otherwise . . .
Ranjith
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2014-05-12 06:40
@bono please post some of those blurry pics.Im picking up my Z2 tomorrow..will give it a go in the store to check if the unit im getting has a similar defect.
I ESATO
I W1i

T20,T65, P800(2x),K800,Z300, 800, 850 (2x),P1i(with WALKMAN)
miromiromi
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2014-05-12 06:55
ranjith, these are other things you have to examine:

1. the gap between the glass and the frame
2. the brightness of the display (if you care about outdoor visibility). some displays are noticeably brighter. however, the dimmer ones still aren't bad. they're still better than the htc butterfly's display.
3. non-synching audio in 4k video mode

these are some of the issues documented. check them out to avoid picking a defective device.

if you are in india, be sure that your camera is not blurring. i don't understand why the units of some indian reviewers are producing blurry photos.
[ This Message was edited by: miromiromi on 2014-05-12 06:53 ]
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-05-12 10:38

On 2014-05-12 06:40:31, Ranjith wrote:
@bono please post some of those blurry pics.Im picking up my Z2 tomorrow..will give it a go in the store to check if the unit im getting has a similar defect.

Just look at my shots earlier in this thread and see no smudge, blur or whatever.

@Bonovox
So you took bad shots and now you spread this bad news all around, defend your position
and than you deleted the photos? Man you'll be always a troll.

Post xamples so we can discuss it logically or just stop this.

As I have 6min 4k shot I can examine it later in the day and see the sync.
a w a r e
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2014-05-12 11:14
For crying out loud you lot. @doministry no i didn't THEN delete the photos i deleted them way before i posted this. I can assure you they were horribly blurry. Now i have returned the device back to Three store because of some sort of water mark or whatever it is on the bottom left of the glass at the back which i cannot for the life of me remove. But just my luck they have no more in stock so i chose a refund. And as usual YOU doministry get all aggressive and start automatically calling me a troll. I am not lying about the horrid blurry photos what would i have to gain from saying this?? I seriously wish you people would calm down and also stop having a go at other people at the slightest things
Phone?? What phone??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 798081 ... 130131132  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic