Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 341342343 ... 369370371  Next
Author Sony Xperia Z1
XperiaJunkie
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-02-09 09:33
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi guys there is a new camera app to download for the Z1 its called "Perfectly Clear " and costs £1.72 to download but here is a link to the apk to download it for free ***

I haven't had much chance to try it but it seems decent well worth a download
[ This Message was edited by: hihihans on 2014-02-10 06:38 ]
I'm so happy 'cause today
I've found my friends ...
They're in my head
CrownedAkuma
Sony Xperia Z2
PM
Posted: 2014-02-09 10:53

On 2014-02-09 09:33:37, XperiaJunkie wrote:
Hi guys there is a new camera app to download for the Z1 its called "Perfectly Clear " and costs £1.72 to download but here is a link to the apk to download it for free ***

Here there are some more info... Seems an interesting App...
http://www.athentech.com/
[ This Message was edited by: hihihans on 2014-02-10 06:39 ]
XperiaJunkie
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-02-09 11:08
If I get the chance later I may do a comparison between the stock camera and the Perfectly Clear app and see which produces the clearer image. Never no it may produce better images without the need to post process
They're in my head
ascariss
Sony Xperia Z3
PM
Posted: 2014-02-09 11:55

On 2014-02-09 09:33:37, XperiaJunkie wrote:

Interesting app, not a fan of the interface, actually rather poorly designed interface, prefer the stock camera app interface which is easier to use. The post editing features although nice, can be done on a computer and I'd rather the algorithm clean up the photo if possible or leave it alone and just reduce the noise.

I took some test shots really qucikly, all at 20.7MP, stock camera produces images at a size of 6.8MB vs 4.6MB in this clear app. Seems like there might be more noise in the perfectly clear app vs stock, it is sharper in the app vs stock, so perhaps any sharpening is what makes the noise more noticeable.

Will do more testing outside vs indoors to see how the quality is different.
[ This Message was edited by: hihihans on 2014-02-10 06:39 ]
XperiaJunkie
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-02-09 12:19
^ if possible could you post the photos later on would be great to see a comparison as I don't have much time to take photos today
They're in my head
northmonkey
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2014-02-09 14:09
Moogoo can laugh all he wants but Sony's processing in their mobile phone cameras is horrible and so poor probably the worst of all.
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-02-09 19:57
CameraMX beats it all.
Great results. Great effects and quality.
a w a r e
ascariss
Sony Xperia Z3
PM
Posted: 2014-02-10 00:04

On 2014-02-09 19:57:31, doministry wrote:
CameraMX beats it all.
Great results. Great effects and quality.

I just grabbed this off the market, works not bad, less noise than stock app, image sizes are about the same as stock, 6-6.8 MB, depending what is in the photo. One thing that would be nice to have is the ability to change ISO in the app, can't seem to find it.

It is not supposed to rain tomorrow in gdansk and should be relatively sunny so I will definitely go and compare the 3 apps, stock, cameramx, and perfectly clear to see which performs best.
djin
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2014-02-10 02:50
@xperiajunkie and every one else who quoted him,

Posting links of cracked application is not allowed on esato. Please remove it.
Xperia T + N 96

R.I.P Desire
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2014-02-10 07:41
You're right about that Djin
It's gone.
Del
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-02-10 10:22
Hi guy's i wasn't sure whether to start a new thread for this but can anyone point me in the right direction to cases that fit the Z1 and work with the official DK31 dock ?
I was hoping that this one would fit but I'm not sure

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/kr[....]ony-xperia-z1-black-p41506.htm
Brought to you straight from the event horizon of a quantum singularity.
ascariss
Sony Xperia Z3
PM
Posted: 2014-02-10 11:19
No idea if this is a bug or not but I can't seem to save photo edits in the photos app from Google, tells me unable to save image edit wtf, hopefully this is not due to the current update breaking it and Google's fault.
moogoo
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-02-10 11:41
@Del - no idea buddy. I'm all about not using a case! I have screen protectors on both sides, but that's it. I'm careful with my phone and it's holding up quite nicely. I plan to keep it for 3-4 years so it better hold up! HAHA. if you have the dock, you should simply measure the width and then compare with the dimensions of the case. that should work, no?

@ascariss - that's not good. have you tried updating the photos app? have you tried editing more than one photo? have you made sure that you are logged into google and have a data connection? I think the photos app saves to the cloud and not to the phone, but I may be mistaken. I don't ever use it personally but I don't see how a firmware update would break it.. of course it's always a possibility. I'd keep trying! could have just been a freak moment.
moogoo
Nokia 5160 -> Nokia 8260 -> SE T68i -> SE K700i -> SE Z710 -> SE Xperia X10a -> Sony Xperia S -> Sony Xperia Z1 -> Sony Xperia XZ -> Sony Xperia XZ Premium -> Sony Xperia 1ii
XperiaJunkie
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-02-10 11:59
@del I have the official dock and it comes with 2 holders one to just support the phone and one to support the phone with a case. I have the case for the QX10 smartlens and that is designed to work with the dock perfectly I can't say about other cases but they should be fine as I mentioned as long as you have the official dock you will get the adapters.

P.S Hihihans sorry about the link to the cracked app I had no idea it was forbidden.
They're in my head
Del
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-02-10 12:58
@XperiaJunkie I've got the official dock and it works a treat with no case but when I change the adapter to use with a case it just doesn't fit, and from what I've read on the Sony support forum and xda the official Roxfit case that is supposed to work with the dock doesn't

@moogoo it's a bit more complicated than just measuring the dock and the cases as there's no reference to start with.

Anyway cheers guys I hope someone else will be along that knows of a case that fits
Brought to you straight from the event horizon of a quantum singularity.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 341342343 ... 369370371  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic