Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Cerberus App

Author Cerberus App
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2013-08-04 19:21
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Just thought I'd post a good story.

I was in the library studying last Sunday and had my Xperia T stolen. I left my desk for about 30 secs and some guy swiped it.

Anyway, I went to the security guys in the library, who replayed the CCTV footage but although they got a good shot of the guy who took my phone, because of the CCTV angle, they didn't exactly see him pick it up, so the police couldn't really do anything.

I went online and logged in to Cerberus and activated the app and tracked the phone and commanded it to take a photo, using the front facing Cam, when the phone was switched on, which it did then sent it to my email address.

I also pinned it's location down on a map, which was a shop in a shopping centre, a women's clothes shop.

Yesterday morning, I went to the shop and the guy who had my phone, admitted he had it and handed it over, just like that! He said he switched it on and it alarmed and flashed.

This app is highly recommended. I'd strongly recommend it to anyone.

It's much better than Look Out or McAffee. It's just a one off payment and it protects up to five devices, including tablets and laptops, for ever.

google cerberus app.

It really is good. The amount of features it gives you makes it well worth the one off fee.
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2013-08-04 20:44
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Amazing story. Good you have it back.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi