Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Apple > Apple Tells Us Why iPhone is better than Galaxy S4

123  Next
Author Apple Tells Us Why iPhone is better than Galaxy S4
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 10:03
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Just two days after the S4's launch, Apple released a webpage explaining why its flagship smartphone is better than the competition.

www.apple.com/iphone/why-iphone

johnd
Nokia Lumia 620
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 13:01
Looks like that is a US survey only and was published in June last year, should be interesting to see the 2013 results. will Apple up their game or just try to convince the world that they are the best?
admad
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 14:33
Haha that's funny That's why I love Apple, they live in so much denial it's actually really funny. And what's best they have millions of worshippers.

"Only iPhone has Retina display"
They do know that each company now has a flagship that has a 50% more vivid and crisper display than their precious Retina display?:D Or the internet in Cupertino comes with a 6 months delay?
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 21:03
Apple are definitely showing signs of desperation.
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 23:08
Its typical Apple. Which is why i hate them with every bone in my body.

They have won awards ? so have other manufacturers.

And as for the screen. Lets not even go there. What a stupid thing to claim. This just illustrates how stupid they think their customers are.
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2013-03-18 12:39
Etaab that's abit harsh I'm not stupid at all! Lol

Btw I'm sure apple have it covered I'm looking
Forward to the next phone they come out with!

Also new iOS 7

An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2013-03-18 23:14
Im not saying you are. But Apple think you are. They really do.

Have you ever watched that advertisement video on their site, with the English dude who helps design the iPhones.

If i ever met him in person, i'd probably hit him with a fire extinguisher or something, the nearest heavy object or something. Ive never heard such self masturbating nonesense as what comes from Apple. Cheesy, sickly, stomach wrenching massaging of their own sex organs.

I feel physically sick when i see that video. So, when they claim only the iPhone has a retina display, they're right they do, but thats only the name of it. They actually claim such utter nonesense that they make me feel quite violently ill.

Now that cannot be good.

And then, after the nausea, comes the utter disgust as the ridiculous claims and F*****G LIES bury themselves deep into my intelligent mind.

OK i have issues !
[ This Message was edited by: etaab on 2013-03-18 22:17 ]
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2013-03-19 00:52
Got to love Apple's website though, the attention to detail, the screenshots of the devices, the quality of the images, the font, colors used etc... What really is not helping is that I'm browsing with my iPad so the device itself is complimenting it all, for a split second I think "Hmmm, but what if I get this amazing iPhone5?" Seriously, if you are a compulsive buyer, you should totally avoid that website, it will get you into serious trouble.

Apple are showing signs of desperation now. What they should do is swallow their pride and make that iPhone HD with 4.5-4.8inch high res display, and throw in NFC but add some zing to it and make it seems as if they invented it and they'll be sorted. If they were to be the ones who add a Xenon flash to a thin smartphone then I'd say its pretty much over for every other phone maker.
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max White Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
chunkybeats
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2013-03-19 07:33
@etaab , I know exactly how you feel mate, especially with that annoying ad, the worst one being the panoramic feature and then say cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee etc etc etc etc etc se. Aimed for young buyers there. I have been there, felt that hatred and really got used to Apple and their useless and overhyped products, at the end of the day if they ever give people freedom of sharing then i would try them again but after owning a major defective iphone 4 and with it just out of warranty and Apple couldnt wait for me to put my hand my pocket. That was the darkside for me and since then gone back to my ever reliable Sony Ericsson (yes i know dinosaur) but jesus people who bitched about SE, I still have my Xperia Neo V, still going strong and never going kick the bucket (Ive had it now 20 months and for the price of it, it would of been the equivalent to fix that stupid iphone i once owned. I remember chatting to Miss UK on here about bashing Apple, after a while I got bored of it and now its just another tech company trying to milk billions.

Thought for the day I think is that these tech giants (not naming many but its a bit obvious with a certain 2) have brainwashed us all to need a smartphone. Especially the people who buy them just to play Angry Birds or Solitaire, they are mini computers with a power life of a london electric car. Just think 15 years ago, what was it then? What we were was a planet of people who could communicate and 'liking things', packing a sad because you broke up with someone on facebook or when the internet connection cuts out really shows how pathetic some of us its all about wanting and not about needing. People nowdays are so ill prepared for anything major and with that my philosophy is to remember how things were and how you would of done things without a so called smartphone (smart thats one thing they aint). Sorry just went off on a different direction there guys but just thought I would talk some interesting $h!t or am i actually showing my age??? i am only 33 but being in tech for so long feels like a lifetime!! actually i have just started a new post because of that last statement! here it is - http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=205472
[ This Message was edited by: chunkybeats on 2013-03-19 06:59 ]
Ranjith
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2013-03-19 10:06
Apple really needs to start to think.Only after iPhone5's release i ever heard Apple users start to complain.I couldn't believe my ears!
Every maker be it electronics or anything has a limited time of dominance...then some one else comes along.NOKIA never looked like going down,Apple too but Samsung is rising and rising fast.Samsung is definitely going to be the Nokias and Apples of the next 10 yrs.
I ESATO
I W1i

T20,T65, P800(2x),K800,Z300, 800, 850 (2x),P1i(with WALKMAN)
DSF
R520
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-03-19 14:10
I am loving the way Apple advertise things like they are the only one and the best. For example retina display )). There are display with better dpi than their retina phones.

Then the fact that their iphones can do more than others.. Where is the nfc? Where is an app for battery per process analysis or simple task manager that shows consumed resources per process (cmd line tools excluded)?
So both hardware and software lacks in different areas.

Apple, you are the only one that you can make a shit look cool.
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2013-03-20 05:54
Etaab I tend to stay away from the apple website
Cos it's rather teasing and annoying at the same time

Try and reserve something online at 9pm
It's like countdown!

Try and reserve a Genius Bar
Never many spots gotta wait up all night
And hopefully some person cancels

The apple site is all the above
I have the Apple store app on my phone
And I always refer to that so I guess I've not
Seen that annoying guy yet but I will prob have a
Nose if it really does get on ur tits hah
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2013-03-22 17:56

On 2013-03-17 10:03:13, julias wrote:
Just two days after the S4's launch, Apple released a webpage explaining why its flagship smartphone is better than the competition.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/why-iphone

Phone?? What phone??
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2013-03-22 23:59
The black iPhone 5 is gorgeous imo. Apple's site is very good, well designed and brilliant with its use of images etc.

And then they go ruin it completely by sticking some video of a bloke telling us how much he loves to use his iPhone for sexual purposes.

Not literally of course, but i can just imagine him laid on his bed with a bottle of baby oil, mansize tissues and a A2 size poster of steve jobs kissing an iPhone.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2013-03-23 02:50
Phone?? What phone??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi