Esato

Forum > Information > Esato News Articles > Asus introduces PadFone Infinity - Tablet and smartphone in one

Author Asus introduces PadFone Infinity - Tablet and smartphone in one
laffen
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2013-03-03 01:39
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Asus has announced PadFone Infinity, the next generation 5-inch smartphone which turns into a 10-inch tablet when inserted into the Infinity Station

Asus PadFone Infinity announced

Esato News

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2013-03-03 03:30
I quite like this way of doing things. I recently seen camera samples from this phone and they looked really good
Phone?? What phone??
Del
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-03-03 10:03
I like the look of this one, will it be available in the UK?
Brought to you straight from the event horizon of a quantum singularity.
AbuBasim
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2013-12-01 06:47
I have the new PadFone Infinity launched in October. It has faster processors (Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 vs Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait) and chipset (Snapdragon 800 vs Snapdragon 600) and adds a microSD card slot. Otherwise the same as the first Infinity model and the phone body is identical so cases and covers for the first model does also fit the new model. The PadFone station, the tablet screen dock, is still the same. Battery capacity is also the same so with the faster CPUs, battery life is less.

With 32GB inside the phone and a 64GB microSDXC card I have plenty of space for music and movies. Memory cards formatted as exFAT are supported so I just inserted the same card I used on my previous phone (SGS4).
[ This Message was edited by: AbuBasim on 2016-08-16 07:01 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi