Esato

Forum > Information > Esato News Articles > Sony Xperia Tablet Z will be available worldwide in Q2

Author Sony Xperia Tablet Z will be available worldwide in Q2
laffen
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2013-02-25 14:29
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
At the Mobile World Congress Sony today announced that the Xperia Tablet Z will be available worldwide

Sony Xperia Tablet Z available worldwide

Esato News

goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2013-02-25 14:44
Can't wait. Great looking and a great set of specs.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2013-02-25 15:13
Very nice. I played with their Windows 8 tablet last week in PC World very fluid
Phone?? What phone??
jplacson
Sony Xperia P
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-06-17 12:05
This thing is taking FOREVER to come to market. Philippines projected date of availability is July/August. Some gray market units are out (and ironically cheaper than SRP at the time of the launch) but no warranty/insurance available.

I tried their Win8 tablet (Duo 11) and although the concept is great, it's a bit too heavy for me to be called a "tablet". More like a laptop that can be used like a tablet. It's too under-powered for me for a laptop, and too heavy to be a tablet. Battery life on the Duo 11 sucks as well, at only 4.5 hours of use.

The Xperia Tablet Z looks like a winner and I'm impatiently waiting it's availability.

Although I can't seem to find concrete info on the models:

Does the 16GB Wifi model come in white? Or is white only available on the 32GB Wifi model? What about the LTE version? Does it come in 32GB and white as well? Or is 32GB/white only available as Wifi only?

Sony's site seems to suggest only 16GB for the LTE model with no 32GB version at all. And no white for the 16GB wifi or LTE models?
jplacson
Sony Xperia P
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-07-07 10:53
got my Tablet Z LTE!!!! so happy!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi