Esato

Forum > Information > Esato News Articles > Samsung announces Galaxy Note 8 tablet

Author Samsung announces Galaxy Note 8 tablet
laffen
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 08:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Ahead of Mobile World Congress, Samsung announced the Galaxy Note 8 tablet. An 8-inch, 1.6 GHz quad-core model with a stylus running on Android 4.1.2

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 tablet announced

Esato News

randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 08:46
An even uglier version of the ugly S3 and Note 2
rikken
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 10:07
Well, the S III has been a hugh success so has the Note II and this might be aswell Perfect size for a tablet with great specs and the S-Pen is very usefull
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 11:01
Another great product from Samsung. No wonder they're the market leaders by far.
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 20:44
This is LITERALLY a stretched Galaxy Note 2 and check the speaker at the top, lol, can't wait to see someone on a call with one of these

On the real though, nice job by Samsung, they really did create this small tablet (7-8.9inch) market, and it has become a major battle ground between small and large manufacturers from Encipher, Barnes&Noble to Apple and Samsung, seems to be the key to taking market share from Apple.

Hope this tablet will perform just as well as the Note10.1, this is the KEY thing about the Apple iPad Mini, it maybe a smaller and cheaper than the big iPad but it performs almost as fast and almost as smooth as the iPad4 at a much lower price.
Personally don't really see the point of owning a tablet that is so small, I tried the Mini a few days ago and as cute and compact as it was, I prefer my tablets with large screens, minimum being 9inch.
[ This Message was edited by: Tsepz_GP on 2013-02-24 19:47 ]
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 21:48
S-Pen is what I loved about the Notes, ever since those pens have been upgraded to support 1024 pressure levels but they need some sort of a serious graphics editing software to properly harness this strength, Photoshop Touch is too dumb for a graphics designer, not to mention Note's hardware is still too weak to run a much more powerful graphics designing app, Using this as an alternative to Wacom Cintiqs would be perfect, but since I never owned a Galaxy Note I wonder if you can use this thing as your graphics tablet, t'll be sweet if it could.
10 years at Esato
chunkybeats
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 23:20
I agree with Tsepz_GP sorry but this thing is ugly, lets just use the S3 design and STREEEEETTTCHH it! Samsung are so as bad as Apple when it comes to design, ooh lets just do some photoshop skews to our existing phone/tablet range and wow its a new product! Give me a job Samsung I could design you a gorgeous tablet! I like Samsung but their designs are becoming boring again like Apple!!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2013-02-25 01:12
The last Samsung design that was different was the Wave Bada phones. Since then i can barely tell which is which. Boring
Phone?? What phone??
korbindallis
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2013-02-25 12:40
people may make fun of this but for some one who is using an old phone and want to jump to get a tablet can just get this and use it as both your android tab and smartphone cant wait for a full on review and pictures
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi