i liked it stahp

yeah,how are you ,any hot news for us
[ This Message was edited by: vikeviki on 2013-02-27 16:12 ]
MNX1024
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-02-27 17:56
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I kind of wish that SONY went with Ubuntu over Firefox, at least use their VitaOS if not Ubuntu. Also, I do hope the Xperia Z and possibly the 2H device will be supported by the Ubuntu Touch devs. Imagine the possibilities!! Running Ubuntu on these phones while miracasting/MHL to a TV!! That's literally a computer in your pocket!
XperiaCute
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-02-27 18:05

On 2013-02-27 16:20:17, razec wrote:

On 2013-02-27 15:25:00, XperiaCute wrote:
^^ -Who care about ubuntu phone and crap Qml based !

I sincerely do, and you seriously have no idea what you're talking about dude, Ubuntu touch is a multi-mode Full Desktop OS that mainly runs pure native apps aside from HTML5 web apps, and the QML crap you've just bashed is a development environment touching the shared core nature of the OS which means a Desktop Program will only be need its UI to be rescaled and redesigned so it'll run on an Ubuntu powered smartphone without having to rewrite or modify the underlying program code that powers the app. what does that mean? it means all Desktop Apps will run on the smartphone without it being a scaled down version functionality wise, much like how Adobe Photoshop Touch is basically a stripped feature version of the much more powerful Desktop version.

Thanks for huge amount of info, BUT don't think I described Qml as crap without me having descent knowledge about it !
Qml is the Qt implementation of OpenGL was developed by Nokia & open source community to use it in MeeGo OS ..and we all know the advantage of Qt & GTK+ in terms of Portability & Crossplatform. But the multi-mode you have talked about it .. is achieved in QML because it is simply an Open GL !

imagine that a complete Operating System running in Open GL !

That's way I describe it Crap ! ... Open GL is design for Games , Highly interactive application .. simulation of graphics ..Not to write a Full OS for smartphone with Limited Hardware performance ..

I think Tizen OS which is developed now by Samsung & Intel .. as well as FireFox OS are both much better than Ubuntu OS ...
They are relaying on HTML 5 & JavaScript and Web technologies ....which have the future rather than a Open GL ..

--------------------

PM : You and I discussing a point doesn't mean we become less respect of each other or to use hurting words ..

All Gratings to you my friend , I am pleased to have this discussion with you ..
[ This Message was edited by: XperiaCute on 2013-02-27 17:51 ]
JoJotaro
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2013-02-27 18:16
Try writing a simple application in Qml, it's a pain! Try doing the same in Android, much easier! Applications don't just create them selves you know.
[ This Message was edited by: JoJotaro on 2013-02-27 17:22 ]
cincin27
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
PM
Posted: 2013-02-27 18:42
Any suggestions when will be released low-end and midrange phones ?
vikeviki
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2013-02-27 18:43
This is what happens we fishes dont have food(rumour's) every one starts becoming Developer
guys this is not developer thread,this is rumours so post related to rumours,we damn care on os in Sony phones as Sony tweaks really nice for any os.

RaMu lets us discuss 2H phones from march 1st or else this forum becomes weapon war footing
and all starts fighting like war head crew

Any tipsters can share info after march 1st -10th(till tehn sleep or discuss something else in otherthread)

Is this fine guys
JoJotaro
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2013-02-27 18:56

On 2013-02-27 18:43:42, vikeviki wrote:
This is what happens we fishes dont have food(rumour's) every one starts becoming Developer
guys this is not developer thread,this is rumours so post related to rumours,we damn care on os in Sony phones as Sony tweaks really nice for any os.

RaMu lets us discuss 2H phones from march 1st or else this forum becomes weapon war footing

Any tipsters can share info after march 1st -10th(till tehn sleep or discuss something else in otherthread)

Is this fine guys

If the OS doesn't have a great number of good applications then what good is it. It doesn't matter how well it runs. Just look at Palms' Web OS, Palm went bankrupt. I don't see any good reason for Sony to use any such OS with poor developer support unless it's intended for people who don't use their phone for anything other than very basic stuff.
XperiaCute
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-02-27 18:59

[ This Message was edited by: XperiaCute on 2013-02-27 18:00 ]
smclion102
T610
PM
Posted: 2013-02-27 19:12

Is this fine guys

2H phone will run on ubuntu/Firefox OS
cincin27
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
PM
Posted: 2013-02-27 19:20
Firefox OS is for low-end phones
Rumtimes
Sony Xperia SP
PM
Posted: 2013-02-27 19:25

On 2013-02-27 18:42:34, cincin27 wrote:

Never apparently. Very frustrated with sony.
DACHA
Sony Xperia ZL
PM
Posted: 2013-02-27 19:34

On 2013-02-27 18:42:34, cincin27 wrote:

All the phones will be available right after announcement. There will be no 2 months waiting period. I heard that the announcements will be in April.
MtLeakerDev
Sony Xperia ZL
PM
Posted: 2013-02-27 19:36

On 2013-02-27 19:12:39, smclion102 wrote:

Is this fine guys

2H phone will run on ubuntu/Firefox OS

These Operations systems don't even support 1080p resolution xD
cincin27
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
PM
Posted: 2013-02-27 19:52
@DACHA

Thank you for answer!
I can't wait for Xperia L (C210x)
djin
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2013-02-27 20:40

On 2013-02-27 10:31:36, randomuser wrote:
The only reason I have requested all members not to discuss about 2H Phone is many popular websites are directly quoting Esato posts and they lurk around all the time looking for any info they can get.

If they post an article and it goes viral that Sony is working on 2H phone, certainly a lot of people would be pissed and or wait for the next Phone. Of course the number may not be huge but it does create negative publicity for Sony. I, and a lot of you don't mind Z being obsolete as we love Sony but only a very small percentage of Z buyers would be Sony fans like me and you. And they would definitely NOT be pleased to know a device they spend 800$+ on will be overshadowed soon.

Do we, as Sony fans want that Sony should lose a few thousand customers? Or maybe more? Especially at a time when they need more sales in order to swing back and get back on track the most ?

I leave that up to you all to decide.

It's not really true. I knew about the Z, I even read a review by eldar on Z for which he praised it. Yet I bought T because i loved its compact design. Esato has been a place where actual insider's have shared alot in the past and I dont think 's sales were ever reduced because of that even when esato was in its best time.

Competition is very stiff, if sony's rumours dont make it, some other company's will. Would you prefer some one who's about to buy Z come across only rumours of sIV or something else and wait for it and buy that? OR hear about something that can compete with siv from sony and stay with them?

Phones are in a cpu race where they get outdated pretty fast at an interval of 3-6 months. Anyone who really wants to remain at the benchmark device is prepared to change as frequently.

All in all I am not saying you or any one else has to share. As grown ups we can't impose anything on anyone( which I have been seeing a lot lately). The main traffic for esato in recent years has been from their rumours thread and concepts. If rumours stop here, other sites will fill in.
Xperia T + N 96

R.I.P Desire
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 325326327 ... 122712281229  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic