Forum > General discussions > Rumours > SONY Xperia Rumors 2013 Edition

Previous  123 ... 805806807 ... 122712281229  Next
Author SONY Xperia Rumors 2013 Edition
Away
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2013-06-27 14:50
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
The funniest thing on this thread since a long time. Abhishek Danya, the one who initially tipped iPA all that time ago, and proudly claimed this on an XB post, is accusing others of some random rubbish as if he's ever contributed anything meaningful to this thread.

How can a thread lose it so badly in a matter of pages?

On topic: I hope honami comes earlier than expected. It could build hype and automatically negate flagships by other manufacturers.

On 2013-06-27 14:49:27, Ricky D wrote:

In the SE days it seemed every year there is one guy who signs up new, leaks stuff and disappears after a year. Which leads me to believe they were the person in the office nominated to handle the leaks and kick-up a fuss.

That was discussed in the last rumours thread. Has anyone got to the bottom of this? And why would they not just keep the same account?
[ This Message was edited by: Away on 2013-06-27 13:53 ]
AbhiD999
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2013-06-27 14:56

[ This Message was edited by: AbhiD999 on 2013-09-24 18:14 ]
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2013-06-27 14:58
Can we stop talking about people and start talking about phone again?
AbhiD999
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2013-06-27 15:09

On 2013-06-27 14:50:24, Away wrote:
The funniest thing on this thread since a long time. Abhishek Danya, the one who initially tipped iPA all that time ago, and proudly claimed this on an XB post, is accusing others of some random rubbish as if he's ever contributed anything meaningful to this thread.

On topic: I hope honami comes earlier than expected. It could build hype and automatically negate flagships by other manufacturers.

That was discussed in the last rumours thread. Has anyone got to the bottom of this? And why would they not just keep the same account?

huh... Whatever i shared on xperia blog was true and i always said the credit goes to randomuser from esato. I never said it's me leaking the details. And i was at least open enough to confess that i leaked the details. I never hide anything.
And let me tell you that just the very first tip was given by me to phonearena, after that others started doing the same thing, it wasn't me!!!
Be sure before just blaming anyone !!!
Sorry ramu but i have to share this :
listen "away" !!! Me and three other people from esato chat with randomuser everyday for hours(and it's not chat room of esato) ! Yeah, you heard it right ...
So just stop blaming me !
I respect you because you have been among the few ones to genuinely support this thread but at least this wasn't expected from your side !!!
unknownC151A
Sony Xperia V
PM
Posted: 2013-06-27 15:23

On 2013-06-27 15:09:29, AbhiD999 wrote:

On 2013-06-27 14:50:24, Away wrote:

huh... Whatever i shared on xperia blog was true and i always said the credit goes to randomuser from esato. I never said it's me leaking the details. And i was at least open enough to confess that i leaked the details. I never hide anything.
And let me tell you that just the very first tip was given by me to phonearena, after that others started doing the same thing, it wasn't me!!!
Be sure before just blaming anyone !!!
Sorry ramu but i have to share this :
listen "away" !!! Me and three other people from esato chat with randomuser everyday for hours(and it's not chat room of esato) ! Yeah, you heard it right ...
So just stop blaming me !
I respect you because you have been among the few ones to genuinely support this thread but at least this wasn't expected from your side !!!

It becomes clear we cannot trust you. It's made clear that esato prefers a discrete discussion of anything not confirmed. I'm not going to fight with you. But you previous post of claiming I cannot be trusted is really uncalled for.

I hope all the discussions of this will stop.
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-06-27 15:30
Let's go back to topic...

BTW what month does IFA usually takes place?
10 years at Esato
vikeviki
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2013-06-27 15:31
Dear to all my Sony brothers,

I am not biased,I thought to leave this thread for few weeks,but couldn't resist came back,and saw this ugly spat and making worst fight ever happened in this thread.people we are damn Sony lovers don't you think World is focusing on our thread and you people are behaving worst than Indian politics person who takes for credits for nothing

@Abhi,you should be more careful while you talk and I know we cant trust some one gives colorful information and we dont know who is real informer and who is not as the time tells and i suggest you to be calm and be careful in your words,your opinion may be taken in wrong way

@Unknownc15a,its not good part on you to use foul language to your brothers ,its a pretty shame that you may be banned in this forum ,respect is first to every one in this thread except trolls,and you are not troll,we are not sure your source is genuiine /false,but still we are happy for any information which confirms your source,as long this thread is called "rumours",your fight may go on and on,but I request you to use polite words .
we thank you for the Honami info

@Away,Past is past,why do you take old now ,he has confessed the truth the he done,we need to excuse him for the first time and i know you are

and people even said bad things on Maia info,still people are leaving his info may be come true one day

Aurelius,as the people trust you more,you need to give us clarity if the Tipster info posted is true,hope we can find the truth from trusted people this will have trust relation with new tipsters and make this thread more active and lively

Hope you people dont fight and just start collecting your money to fill your pocket and buy this beast

In the absence of Ramu and others I like people follow some good rules.
hellogoodbye
Xperia X10 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-06-27 15:45
IFA is scheduled form 6-11 September in Berlin. It is 71 days left till IFA. I think Sony will shorten announcement and launch time frame and Honami will be in stores in about 2-3 weeks after the announcement. Which is in my opinion great improvement and I think we all remember how they delayed launch of products or they launched unfinished buggy products. Sony is improving and making big changes for good!
Shotokan81
Apple iPhone 3GS
PM
Posted: 2013-06-27 15:47

On 2013-06-27 15:30:43, razec wrote:
Let's go back to topic...

BTW what month does IFA usually takes place?

September 6 to 11 2013.
http://b2b.ifa-berlin.com/en/

So end of Aug/beginning of Sep time frame given by ramu for the announcement bodes well with IFA
本当に良い刀は鞘に入っている
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-06-27 15:53
I see, IFA makes sense for Honami launch if that's the case. if I may recall correctly IFA is the German's version of CES right? then we might also see some other Sony stuffs there
[ This Message was edited by: razec on 2013-06-27 14:53 ]
10 years at Esato
JoJotaro
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2013-06-27 15:54
Yes that's correct
vikeviki
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2013-06-27 15:55
! wonder what makes it so delay,when they have made Xperia Z ultra.I am not sure whether they have designed a prototype or there is any chance of design change in the last moment.

Sony alpha rumour was expecting I1 aka honami today,but dint happenned.

I feel honami is delayed to compete with Iphone 5s,what do you say guys any thoughts on this.
[ This Message was edited by: vikeviki on 2013-06-27 14:57 ]
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-06-27 15:59
Isn't Ray3 supposed to compete with the upcoming iPhone 5 successor? I thought Honami will be positioned higher than the regular competing flagships since it's going to be Sony's premium device inheriting every piece of technology they've developed over the years. Z Ultra for example is a higher class device to the likes of the already high end flagships like XZ/S4/One. or am I missing something here?
10 years at Esato
Shotokan81
Apple iPhone 3GS
PM
Posted: 2013-06-27 16:08
I have a few explanations, which are only guesses really:
- agree Sony wants to make a splash and position honami against iphone 5s.
- Sony wants to be ready to ship the honami shortly after the announcement, so bulding stock.
- also Sony wants honami to be the Fall docomo flagship (i know some think the Japanese market is not that important, i would tend to disagree when we talk about xperia at this point in time)
[ This Message was edited by: Shotokan81 on 2013-06-27 15:13 ]
本当に良い刀は鞘に入っている
Shotokan81
Apple iPhone 3GS
PM
Posted: 2013-06-27 16:12
Razec, from Ray 3 specs rumors it seems ray3 is a smaller honami, so effectively releasing two form factor for the flagship.
So they can compete with iphone for those who still want a 4 incher.
I think they would have released it together if they could.
本当に良い刀は鞘に入っている
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 805806807 ... 122712281229  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic