X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-09-19 02:26
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-09-18 21:21:26, etaab wrote:

On 2012-09-14 05:20:15, Hardened wrote:

Etaab,

No.

Sorry i was just browsing this thread and saw your endless waffle with my name thrown in - sadly i have no interest in your opinions and simply cannot be bothered to speak to you further on a subject of which you are so blind. You're like an Apple extremist. The Apple version of a brainwashed terrorist.

you have a right to ignore and choose not to agree on my opinion or posts, but wow you botch my post specifically to you and call me an Apple extremist?! Really?? And I'm blind? You didn't even read my rebuttal nor consider the fact that each sentence - again specific to you - was actually valid, and concious irregardless of our choices of device. Oddly enough you've used Bluetooth extensively in many of your posts just 2yrs ago, yet since you use NFC its no longer valid? Do you even really understand that technology and how its still somewhat unproven due to the uses for payments that vary from terminal to terminal?

I'm no blind Apple fan - I choose to make my own thoughts; and I work too damn hard during the day learning so much every day (new concepts new ways of implementation) and delivering results I'd rather not carry that stress while travelling nor when I arrive home. Key point is you try to right off a company based on drivel verbatim that floats across the net, however their selling devices despite their flaws ... people are not all brainwashed - I'll agree those loosers waiting in a lineup are just as stupid as those that pre-order since neither will have them on day one - some just don't like the complexity and they enjoy the ecosystem.

Music, TV, Podcasts, Cloud backup/restore of apps/settings & data within those apps (something Android does NOT yet do: I've tested JB on Galaxy Nexus specifically for this), a centralized curated store (that every mobile OS has implemented), forced carriers to NOT brand subsidized devices (no co-branding anywhere); after all I'm buying an Apple, your buying a Sony or Samsung device NOT a Vodafone/Orange/Rogers device. These are so subtle and yet huge wins you cannot deny how important they are: Google followed suit with Media and their TV/Movie deals for youtube only in the most recent 1.2yrs, yet they should've led in this field.

Again I'm NO damn fool! I will be switching soon enough once the ease of use from switching from hardware to hardware is smooth and complete. I may just do it this summer - I'm no fan of being a lemming in any sense of the word. Sony's TX offers the best mix of Android and smoothness that I require along with Media (Music/TV/Podcasts/Movies, etc).

@Bonovox,

Nothing about my post is insultive - so don't take it that way! Jesus christ you're blind and just drop insults without fully reading. Yes my previous post DOES apply to me ... however ... look at the times I post, frequency on these topics compared to you before throughing that pathetic insult about: and NOT just in this thread either. Again everything is in context.
|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2012-09-19 02:36
Bonovox well I try to keep up with goss about techy stuff still but when I come here everyone is hitting on poor apple
leave them alone ..

I don't visit here that often I think u will find ur hear more then me

all im asking is stop picking on people like us with apple products ur pathetic stupid off putters wont work on us
im actually happy with my iPhone if I had a buck everytime I said that now I would be flippin well rich!

if you don't like apple clear the f00k off back to ur own phone thread simples
[ This Message was edited by: Miss UK on 2012-09-19 01:40 ]
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-09-19 02:50
Quote:

On 2012-09-19 02:36:59, Miss UK wrote:
Bonovox well I try to keep up with goss about techy stuff still but when I come here everyone is hitting on poor apple\\r\\nleave them alone ..\\r\\n\\r\\nI don\\'t visit here that often I think u will find ur hear more then me \\r\\n\\r\\nall im asking is stop picking on people like us with apple products ur pathetic stupid off putters wont work on us\\r\\nim actually happy with my iPhone if I had a buck everytime I said that now I would be flippin well rich!\\r\\n\\r\\nif you don\\'t like apple clear the f00k off back to ur own phone thread simples \\n
[ This Message was edited by: Miss UK on 2012-09-19 01:40 ]

Just like everyone else on here I say what I like its a forum. But yes I'm getting bored now and would go away with pleasure but there's no need to tell me to fook off in other words you mean f**k off. I am not here AS much I used to be either but just cos I am here you need to stop saying comments like get a life. I have one so be quiet. I detest Apple and for all the shit they cause to others and their greed and sheer cheek. So don't get telling me what I can and cannot comment on if you don't like it YOU fook off to another place. If the mods or others don't like it then ban me I really couldn't give a damn. I am fine and calm not worked up like you keep saying see calm smiley face. Bye

HTC Mozart
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2012-09-19 01:52 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-09-19 03:03
@Hardened Android does have a back up/restore feature which does restore apps,settings etc I have seen this on some HTC devices.
Phone?? What phone??
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-09-19 04:22

On 2012-09-19 03:03:00, Bonovox wrote:
@Hardened Android does have a back up/restore feature which does restore apps,settings etc I have seen this on some HTC devices.

Sorry maybe I wasn't clear. Yes Android via your Google ID allows you to backup/restore apps & settings. What I meant to say is beyond that ... if you have an application, say something like A) a Game or b) Some kind of all-in-one PIM application. Does the Android a) backup your game's character, level within the game, add-ons earned points, etc and in example b) does it restore those notes, calendar voice entries entered into a note or the calendard or ??

B is a poor example above, as I know the core PIM for Contacts, Calendar & Alarm is restored but its within downloaded (free/purchased apps - that don't offer their own cloud sync'ing like Dropbox) that I haven't found. On iOS there is a PDF markup application which when I switch to another iPhone and restore from the cloud backup this applications own content/settings is restored: PDF's or documents I've saved from email attachments, the markup (notes, highlighted text in various colours etc) of the PDF documents, the settings for an FTP server that I sync over 3G/WLAN to, etc . I'd think this was there for All Android applications - PS: developers can augment their application to call to a standard iOS API that allows MDM management of iOS devices to NOT backup the apps content to iCloud.

When I use my iPhone its both for corporate and personal use.

Miss UK, Bonovox, etaab, everyone ... I think we're all heated up lately with all the crazy court-cases, quick reply's (myself included) and just all pent up. We ALL used to be simply SonyEricsson fans when life was so simple. What happened to us all??

I'm HEAVILY considering the Sony Xperia TX vs the iPhone 5; but It'll be my work and personal phone and right now we don't allow Android on our MDM although it is capable.
|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2012-09-19 06:51
lol hardened, I couldn't really give a crap about the court cases let them waste
there cash gunning each other down

may the best one win (APPLE)

I just don't like coming here when I have a spare minute and being treated as a criminal for owning a iPhone
Esato isn't apple friendly its full of hatred, every single topic on apple has gone of topic
because of other users with phones non of than apple thats whats annoying !!!

Years ago when everyone was hooked on or
I came here with a non of those branded phones and knowbody cared
today step in here and make a comment on apple and everyone takes a offense to it

perhaps this forum needs to not have Apple area if it makes hot and bothered!

Ps, bonovox im refusing to answer you but my post here sums up what's what!
I don't want a Playground fight with you either (everyones sick and tired of it already)
rikken
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2012-09-19 09:45

On 2012-09-19 00:55:28, Miss UK wrote:
Rikken you need a application entitled "Get Out More"
so does anyone else here that has alot to say not owning a iPhone

You post more than me so GET OUT YOURSELF
Hobbs
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2012-09-19 13:58
ok now that thats all out of the way lets get down to the talking about the iphone5 and what it has to offer.the videos i've seen so far have impressed the hell out of me.it looks blazing fast.i'm very impressed with the new Maps and am quite keen to see it in action.
i'm a samsung sgs2/android user at the moment,but if i decided to change brand/os,it would be the iphone/ios over everything else that is available out there at the moment.theres a reason why those two companies are sitting at the top of the pyramid and that is because both products at this present moment in time kicks ass.it just depends what you looking for in a phone.
also some restrictions can be overlooked if you jailbreak the device (the first thing i did when i owned an iphone). you just gotta be a bit more creative with an iphone over the unlimited development tools at your disposal with android.some people don't fancy all that customization/modding/tweaking ect and just want a product that does the job and well.thats where the iphone comes in.
i'm still into that kind of thing so android is where its all happening for me.custom roms ect
this brand war/loyalty is just all crap.just get a phone that floats your boat and help others enjoy their choice of phone.
mobile technology as a whole is what we enjoy.
so just enjoy.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
rikken
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2012-09-19 14:32
I am sure the iPhone 5 is fast and fluid and that it will be a hit and sell more than previous models but to me it is still too restrickted. You shouldn`t have to jailbreak a phone and lose warranty in the prossess, in order to make it more open
Hobbs
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2012-09-19 14:45
For you and some it is too restricted.The other half don't even know what you talking about.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
rikken
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2012-09-19 15:50
I know. My wife has a 4S and she is happy with sending a few texts, making calls and take some random pictures and that is enough for her She doesn't even know how to sync it via iTunes, but she is a happy iPhone user and that is enough but she doesn't like that the iPhone 5 is longer and thinner, for her the size of the 4S is perfect She also has the iPad2 and love it for browsing and Facebook and stuff She doesn't use iCloud or any other advance functions.

My daughter also has a 4S and she understands a bit more of the phones potential and might get the iPhone 5 during the next few months she also has a MacBook and an iPad2 and is very happy with Apple and their products She does complain tho' that her 4S is sometimes slow and laggy just like her previous 4 which needed service a couple of times

So I have no problem with anybody having an iPhone or any other Apple products, I just think they are overrated and too expensive and restricted
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-09-19 21:55
Agreed,and iTunes is so buggy
Phone?? What phone??
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2012-09-19 22:13

On 2012-09-19 09:45:27, rikken wrote:

On 2012-09-19 00:55:28, Miss UK wrote:
Rikken you need a application entitled "Get Out More"
so does anyone else here that has alot to say not owning a iPhone

You post more than me so GET OUT YOURSELF

I am sure the iPhone 5 is fast and fluid and that it will be a hit and sell more than previous models but to me it is still too restrickted. You shouldn`t have to jailbreak a phone and lose warranty in the prossess, in order to make it more open

rikken

PM Posted: 13:32 Today
:
:
:
Jail breaking does not void ur warranty
U can reset the phone back to factory settings
Via iTunes and its gone

Apple themselves told me to jailbreak
My foreign iPhone 4 can u believe that?

According to watchdog the iPhone 5
Has sold 2 million over a week

Ps, me here more then you ? Seriously
Lol
[ This Message was edited by: Miss UK on 2012-09-19 21:15 ]
Indiandawg
Apple iPhone
PM
Posted: 2012-09-20 09:18
iPhone 5 Banned Promo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFUz6vHEQCM

Funny as Hell!
T200 -> T68i -> T610 -> K700i -> P910i -> W800i -> P990i -> M600i -> P1-> Nokia E71 -> X1i -> X10 -> Arc S -> Sony Z1 -> Sony Z Ultra -> Sony Z3+ -> iPhone 6 -> iPhone 7 Plus -> iPhone X -> iPhone XS Max
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2012-09-20 17:01
Lol indeed I see Samsung have made a lousy
Add again about people queuing up for the iPhone 5
It looks the same again as the last-one too
So amusing coming from some retarded company I guess!!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 567 ... 333435  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic