Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Apple > Wahoo Fitness unveils new iPhone powered stationary bike trainer

Author Wahoo Fitness unveils new iPhone powered stationary bike trainer
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2012-09-03 14:52
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
If you’re serious bicyclist rather than riding some generic exercise bike, you might prefer to ride your own bike even if you can’t get outside to do it. I’m sure there are a number of systems on the market that will turn a normal bike into a stationary bicycle and Wahoo Fitness as a new stationary trainer that uses the iPhone for control. The new stationary trainer is called the Wahoo Fitness Kickr Power Trainer.

The device claims to be the world’s first iPhone powered by trainer and promises to allow cyclists and triathletes to set resistance and accurately measure their power using app-based workouts. The device will debut in the US this November and uses Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ technology. While pedaling the user will be able to increase or decrease the resistance and simulate the real world bike courses while using the iPhone as the control. The resistant adjustments are instantaneous.

Read more...
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi