Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > My Appointment With Death then My Bypass Surgery

Author My Appointment With Death then My Bypass Surgery
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2012-08-05 19:41
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Ceaser, that's sooooooooooo high! I'm not that high.

Bonovox, I was on that meds as well. It did its jobs I think.
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
adnansanni
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2012-08-05 21:14
Ceaser, Thanks to god that you are safe now. Take care yourself and take proper rest.
I didn't know this, Sean told me few minutes ago about you on fb. My Grandfather, Uncle and my Mum died because of this. After my mum died I went to doctor for regular checkup and find out that I also have high cholesterol. Doctor said I have this from my mother side family. I've also high level Triglycerides/TG along with cholesterol. I've to take medicine everyday for this but it is always stay high no matter what I do.... may be it's because of my eating habits. After reading about you, I think it is time to wake up. I shouldn't eat junk/fast-food anymore. Recently I bought a bicycle and have stated to ride it hope it'll help to control that monster that called cholesterol.

Change your life style a little bit, eat healthy food, do some exercise everyday and take your medicine regular then you'll be more than fine.
..Adnan..
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-08-05 21:23
Tranced yes they do work but sometimes give me aching legs :-/ Ceaser ya know when my dad collapsed he remembers nothing Cholesterol is a horrible yellow substance and it got so bad in my dads artery that the stent never worked. Its time I woke up too as you don't realise your doing bad to your body till its too late. You might feel ok but it can happen suddenly. Its your body telling you and you been given another chance and we are happy your still here Seeing my dad on life support machine is when it hit me. Adnan I seen your bike it looks cool Anyway now you can make the most of everyday from now on. I get annoyed with myself too for not listening to my own advice about my health. Ceaser did your dad have any of these problems?? My dads side had high blood pressure and diabetes but my moms side cancer to which she lost Be positive now mate

Sony Xperia U
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2012-08-05 20:31 ]
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2012-08-06 07:01
Adnan, bonovox

Actually the doctors says it came because of hereditary. Now my dad has no BP, no sugar, no cholesterol nothing. Even my all uncles dont have either of it. My mom has BP. Nothing more than it. My elder brother has BP, cholesterol plus a minor heart attack at young age of 30. I am 32. Doctors says because your brother,blood sibling, you got it. Thats not understanding at all. May be someone from 2nd or 3rd generation from my mother or father's side had this and it inherited to we both brothers. How is your dad, bono?

Tranced, I am glad to know its not that high in your case. May be if I had got it checked regularly, it would have been a different story. Keep a close eye on it.
ESATO Most Loved & Best Asian Member MMX & MMIX
February : Shoot The MUSIC
bhavitsoft
Samsung Wave Y S5380
PM
Posted: 2012-08-06 09:02
Ceaser, you are getting such good n healthy advise that now is the high time that you must follow them. Yes , you must change your lifestyle as well. Jaan hai toh jahaaan hai buddy . Take care.
[ This Message was edited by: bhavitsoft on 2012-08-06 08:06 ]
People from every corner of the world

I will reach the top, and color the whole world.
On a selfless motto, not known yet.
Hobbs
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2012-08-06 13:21
Caesar
Insane! Glad you OK.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-08-06 15:44
Ceaser yes me too its hereditary in my family despite me being a larger man My brother has these issues and he too is slim
Phone?? What phone??
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2012-08-06 16:01
Mate... Why we have to suffer on our ancestor's account.
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2012-08-06 16:07
@ceaser: Genetic is a b*tch!

@bonovox: with the meds I was feeling much better. I didn't get any secondary effects.

By the way, I have something else in my heart. A mitral valve of mine is slightly grossed(?).

ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2012-08-06 18:39
Tranced... mate... Mitral value.. Slightly grossed..??? Pls tell us, what docs are saying ?? Pls take care.
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2012-08-06 18:51
That was last year. I don't know its status now
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-08-06 20:33
Yeah tranced I think just some people get side effects I just get aching legs sometimes. Ceaser how you feeling now?? I am gonna come back on Esato after my few weeks break. Wanna be around old friends. My dad said the same to me he said Sean you've inherited this from me,sorry. I said don't be daft it ain't your fault dad
Phone?? What phone??
alenn
Nokia N900
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-08-06 22:37
I thought that you saw a ghost or something when I read the title.
Happy to hear that you're all right.
Marly
Apple iPhone 6
PM
Posted: 2012-08-07 01:50
OMG Ceaser, just been reading this (been in Germany over the weekend, visiting friends), don't know what to say, I'm shocked, you're still so young!
Thank God you were in good hands!

A good thing about your age is, that young people usually are physically stronger and recover better, than older people.
Now try to relax and take the rest you need to recover fully. I know, this is easier said than done with the responsability for family and business, but for now, your health is most important.

Take care!

@tranced:
Good to read, you're in control of your cholesterol levels now, try to keep going to the gym on a regular basis, most of us spend too much time sitting during work hours. Me too, but I try to go cycling a few times a week, don't always have the time though.
"America: please don’t be a Dumpfkopf"
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2012-08-07 06:15
Sure I will! Gonna wake up earlier to go to gym as I can barely go at night due to university.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic