Esato

Forum > General discussions > General > Smartphones are replacing shop assistants

Author Smartphones are replacing shop assistants
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2012-06-20 19:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
New research reveals consumers are using their smartphones to replace the services of shop assistants, with 42 percent using mobiles to compare prices while they are in-store, and more than half going on to purchase goods from their mobiles.

New research, into the mobile buying habits of more than 2,000 smartphone users in the UK, France, Germany and Sweden, shows that mobile access to product information, store location, location-based offers, voucher codes, comparison sites, barcode scanners, product reviews and purchase tracking is making the traditional in-store approach to purchasing increasingly out-dated.

The study commissioned by Tradedoubler and carried out by Forrester found that 42 per cent of users were comparing prices while they were in-store and 13 per cent switched stores after spotting a more attractive offer elsewhere.

The survey also found that overall over 71 percent of smartphone users across all four countries are researching potential purchases via mobile, and one in four mobile research sessions end with a purchase being completed on the phone itself. Additionally more than half (53 percent) of those surveyed admitted to buying goods and services other than downloads on their device.

Via
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
elpasco
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-05-04 07:04
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I to came around the news but i dont know why they are replacing
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi