Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Pacquiao just got robbed by the judges!

12  Next
Author Pacquiao just got robbed by the judges!
Physix
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-06-10 07:58
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Okay, I guess this fight is even more controversial than the pacquiao-marquez fight.

Ano masasabi niyo mga tol?

Parang scripted nalang boxing nowadays. Para ka nalang nanonood ng wrestling.
Then join here <a href="http://s2.avatar-rpg.net">RPG</a>
Cute sa ibaba.
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2012-06-10 08:08

Disappointed ako sa fight, pero buti narin yan para magbalik yung dating Manny Pacquiao, masyado na kasing distracted and overrated, he used to have EPIC fights with opponents like Barera, Morales, Marquez before he thought about joining politics, then there's his advent into the world of preaching which further distracts him. plus his family always shows up on my TV na may bagong bag, kotse, iPad etc etc. heck kailangan pa talagang ipakita sa TV pati birthday party ni Mommy Dionisia? his previous fight with Marquez already hinted us that Manny is slowly losing his pace in boxing, hindi na siya ganun ka focused sa fights para makagawa ng TKO win. I'll bet Mayweather is happily jumping into his cell right now.
10 years at Esato
rexidi
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-06-10 11:49
para sa kin panalo tala si manny sa laban nila. pero pangit ang performance ni manny, di na katulad ng dati. di na din sya makapagpabagsak ng kalaban. tama yung na sa taas ko. ala na sa focus si manny sa boksing. kung anu ano kasi ang pinaggagawa sa buhay nya eh.
Globe
N8
sony2zheni
W610 Orange
PM
Posted: 2012-06-10 13:17
di pa nagstart ang laban,may pac-brad 2 na.nyahaha.kahit sinong tanungin mo alam kung sino nanalo.kahit si mayweather sr. si pacquiao ang nanalo sakanya.ewan lang si jr. nya kung anung masasabi nya.kitang kita naman eh.kung sino pa yung halos matumba,sya pa nanalo.haha.oh well,it all goes down to what really boxing is.

"Boxing is business" -Bob Arum/Top rank
Physix
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-06-10 14:49
Well as bob arum said "he'll make lots of money from the rematch". Lol, parang sinabi na ni bob arum na dapat matalo si pacman para mas lalo pa siyang yumaman.

Sabagay, di ko na nakita yung pacman na may knock-out punch.
Cute sa ibaba.
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2012-06-10 18:30
Sadly, what goes around comes around. Marquez was robbed when he fought Pacman.

Personally, I think Manny has become 'beatable' and if he does fight Mayweather he is going to lose that fight. Maybe razec is right, he is too much into other things or he is just losing his touch.

It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2012-06-10 23:47

On 2012-06-10 18:30:52, Dups! wrote:
Sadly, what goes around comes around. Marquez was robbed when he fought Pacman.

Personally, I think Manny has become 'beatable' and if he does fight Mayweather he is going to lose that fight. Maybe razec is right, he is too much into other things or he is just losing his touch.

Dude I'm surprised to see you here yes, as a Filipino of course I'm extremely disappointed, but then again if Manny simply managed to deliver a critical K.O. punch to bradley just like his previous fights with Morales then I'm pretty sure everyone(including the judges) will unanimously declare him the winner. sadly he's really losing his focus nowadays and there's the issue of conspiracy in order to ensure a rematch will happen which is good in Arum's personal opinion since it generates more $$$.
[ This Message was edited by: razec on 2012-06-10 22:50 ]
10 years at Esato
Physix
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-06-11 00:43
The only difference when marquez was robbed last fight, is that the fight was too close. Unlike the fight with bradley, pacquiao got the upperhand I think, and even one of the greatest boxer (clearly shown in his face) watching inside the mgm grand was surprised by the decision of the judges. I just forgot who was it. Lol

Oh well, if the old Manny will be revived maybe we'll see a K.O. Punch in the rematch. But I doubt it'll happen. Since pacman will be running for a senator next election I'm guessing (just my own opinion).
Cute sa ibaba.
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2012-06-11 03:00
That's why politics sucks
10 years at Esato
sony2zheni
W610 Orange
PM
Posted: 2012-06-11 03:57
i diagree with you guys.somehow i still believe in Pacquiao.didn't you see all those punches?the K.O. punch is still there.few of the early rounds(at least),Bradley was almost knocked out from the fight.maybe he's just a tough figther thats why he survived up to the last round.and maybe yes.the hunger to win every battle is gone 'coz he got lots of priorities now.plus the huge increase of weight.but lets not talk about the two fighters.we both know who won in the fight.i guess Bob Arum already planned what will happen.

Sabi ng iba
'hindi daw si Pacquiao ang dinaya kundi si Bradley dahil alam nyang talo sya yet pinanalo sya'

Bradley knew it thats why he cried a bit when they announced the winner.

I'm still looking forward and hoping Pacquiao will give us the best fights.
Excalibur69
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2012-06-11 05:32
Iba na kasi ang motto ni Pacman:
"PUNCH YOUR ENEMY....WITH CARE!"

There's No Harm in Trying, Just Always Give Your Best Shot
OM on PC | MINIDEN | MINIDEN FORUM
Time_Spiral
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2012-06-11 05:41
Well I think its a tactic of Bob Arum to lure Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Arum wants Floyd to think that Pacman does not have the knock out power, the speed and endurance he used to have. This way Floyd will be more than willing to fight.

If ever the dream bout will happen then BOOM! Pacman will be back to his old self (the pacquiao we really know) and will demolish the undefeated (GAY)weather. Sorry its Mayweather.

Oopps, just my two cents.
I will invest in the Stock Market
Physix
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-06-11 07:04
@time

Lol be more careful in using that word.

@razec

Right! I really hate politics too. But I ended up working in an office where politicians apply for their candidacy. lol

@exca

Lol now that's what I call boxing with a little bit of love.

I guess Pacquiao has now been awaken from a very long sweet dream that turned out into a nightmare in the end.

[ This Message was edited by: Physix on 2012-06-11 06:09 ]
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2012-06-11 07:55
@Physix
Even the law of physics would fail to determine the degree of threat that your picture possesses!

please we don't need WMDs on a mobile-phone site
10 years at Esato
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2012-06-11 09:38
@razec

Don't be surprised to see me here mate, I am boxing fan and the title of the thread drew me in.
It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi