Esato

Forum > Information > Esato News Articles > Samsung aiming to sell over 200 million smartphones in 2012

123  Next
Author Samsung aiming to sell over 200 million smartphones in 2012
laffen
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-05-07 15:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Samsung is already the world's largest maker of mobile phones. The Korean company recently said in an interview that it aims to increase the lead by selling over 200 million smartphones during 2012

Samsung will sell 200 million smartphones in 2012

Esato News

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-05-07 15:57
Too many Samsung's everywhere it's becoming another Apple
Phone?? What phone??
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-05-07 17:45
I wouldnt go that far. They're becoming another Nokia. I dont think anyone is capable of becoming another Apple other than Apple.
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2012-05-07 17:57
Wow, thats quite a goal good luck to them i know they'll make it. Just last year they were aiming to be the largest maker in 2012,and they did it, and not only that, they managed to be the largest smartphone maker to, Sammy are on quite a roll lately.
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max White Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2012-05-07 18:54
I wonder if they make more with the
Phones or other Electricals they mass produce
TV Sets, American Fridges, Washing Machines, notebooks etc

Sounds impressive I'm abit sceptical
If this Galaxy the third can make it for
Them but I guess a lot of dingbats will
Buy it

An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-05-07 20:12
I don't hate Samsung at all I have had many of their handsets. I just think things get boring when it's all Samsung,Apple etc becomes a bit samey with Sammy
Phone?? What phone??
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-05-07 22:47
Despite the Supremacy Today All Existing In The World Of Samsung Mobile, IT IS SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE !

Well... Let's Be Practical Leaving Bigotry And Jingoism Cheap Side !

In Semester 2 This Year The Giant South Korean, As Well As Your Door Banner "GALAXY S III," Will Have To Front The Launch Of Great Devices From Its Major Competitors, Of Course Not Do The Same Success Excellent GALAXY S III, But Sell Very Good, Or Be, NOKIA 808 PUREVIEW, NOKIA Lumia 903, NOKIA LUMIA 950 PUREVIEW, MOTOROLA RAZR HD, SONY XPERIA LT29 GX, SONY XPERIA LT30 MINT, LG OPTIMUS 4X, LG OPTIMUS LTE II, HTC ONE X, HTC TITAN II (EUROPEAN VERSION), HUAWEI ASCEND D QUAD XL And Above The Great APPLE IPHONE 5 Will Be Directly Responsible For This Failure Ambitious PURPOSE COMMERCIAL !!!
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-05-08 11:38
@ Miss UK - its a bit harsh calling people dingbats just because they buy the S3. I'll stick my neck out and say the S3 WILL be more successful than the HTC One X, but i think without being biased its the better, or best Android phone that theres ever been.

Because of that, i dont think people wanting the best makes them a dingbat. If anything i'd call them the more intelligent.

Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2012-05-08 12:26
here here and what about the crap i have to put up with for having a iPhone
Dingbat is more Polite then rude

btw S3 isn't on the Scene yet anyone bought one here? lets see after june if there is moaning customers about some random something
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-05-08 18:01
But you dont have to put up with anything. The iPhone is a great product and a great phone. It has been since launch in 2007.

People, especially like us in the know on this site, know that but tend to have a beef with Apple and not with their products, just like me. So i wouldnt call you anything, only the people that need to wake up (according to RIM) are the ones i get annoyed with.

I buy phones based on their best features and unless something comes along which tops the S3 in the next three weeks till its release, i'll more than likely be getting it. I held off getting the Nexus last year because it didnt live up to expectation, neither did the iPhone 5 -sorry - iPhone 4S
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2012-05-08 19:16
I doubt anything will match the GS3's specs, some barely match the GNote and GS2 specs, the next iPhone most certainly wont match them but im sure many dingbats will buy it.
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max White Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
rikken
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2012-05-08 20:15
Thers an app for that, iDingbats
Hobbs
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2012-05-08 20:48
I say we should all just sit back and enjoy this beautiful world of mobile technology and give credit to all the big names.We are all been catered for.Just enjoy your phone and feel pleased when someone else is enjoying their phone which is of another make.We all love phones.God knows why,but we just do.I love my G2.The Lumia is absolutely gorgeous.The iPhones marketplace and the apps they have to offer does make one a wee bit envious.HTC's Sense UI is yummy ect ect.I'm just enjoying the speed at which mobile technology is going.Its absolutely awesome.Quad core CPU's,2GB's RAM,32GB's of internal storage with option of adding SD cards up to 64GB's,4.8/5 inch screens.Its getting insane.
Good luck Samsung with that 200 million target and thank you for my beautiful G2.Im absolutely loving it and look forward to purchasing the G4.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-05-08 21:56
Yes we are all gadget freaks. I got a HTC One V today. Great camera and build and my first ICS experience
Phone?? What phone??
Marly
Apple iPhone 6
PM
Posted: 2012-05-08 22:24

On 2012-05-08 20:48:09, Hobbs wrote:
I say we should all just sit back and enjoy this beautiful world of mobile technology and give credit to all the big names.We are all been catered for.Just enjoy your phone and feel pleased when someone else is enjoying their phone which is of another make.We all love phones.God knows why,but we just do.I love my G2.The Lumia is absolutely gorgeous.The iPhones marketplace and the apps they have to offer does make one a wee bit envious.HTC's Sense UI is yummy ect ect.I'm just enjoying the speed at which mobile technology is going.

+1, couldn't agree more
"America: please don’t be a Dumpfkopf"
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi