Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Samsung > How to use Samsung Galaxy S5360 phone

Author How to use Samsung Galaxy S5360 phone
mobile_fish
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2012-02-21 10:49
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I'm finding difficulty in Samsung Galaxy Y 5360 to disconnect phone calls when screen time out occurs. Its regarding using the phone. Could you please help for these cases below

Here are few cases I am stuck

(1) I was in a call. screen timeout happened. Now , I want to go back to screen and disconnect the call . How ?

(2) I'm in a call , then I opened Dolphin Browser for internet. Now I want to go back to call and disconnect.

(3)I'm in a call , then I opened Dolphin Browser for internet. After that I opened another Application. Now I want to other application and vice versa.... How do I switch ?

dude_se
K750
PM
Posted: 2012-02-21 11:38
i dont this phone but i have a galaxy s, which looks similar. so try this:

1) the phones most likely locked itself. just press the unlock key, or the black button in the middle. just like you normally would when the phones locked

2) try putting your finger at the top of the screen (the bar where it says the signal, battery, time, etc), and drag it down. a menu should appear, and you can see the call there, and disconnect it, aswell as turn on the wifi and other things.

3) im not sure. i find multitasking on these a bit of a pain. usually if in a program ill press the black key in the middle to go back to the homescreen, then ill go on another app, then use the black key again, and re load the first app, which will be exactly where i left it. then to close ill exit from within the program if it has that option, or use a task manager to close everything.

hope this helps...
10 +'ve feedback's, 0 -'ves
---------------------------
mobile_fish
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2012-02-21 14:43
Thank you. It was helpful
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi