Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > Sony Ericsson C905 Call Blocker/Manager

Author Sony Ericsson C905 Call Blocker/Manager
Lorri1980
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-23 20:05
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi Everyone,

I'm just wondering if there is such a thing as a call blocker/manager for the Sony Ericsson C905....?

My first mobile phone was a Nokia and to date I have always stuck with them but now I'd like to try a Sony phone and the C905 looks great to me!

The only problem I have is that it does not support a great feature that Nokia have as standard and that is to set up profiles which you can tell your phone to alert you for only certain calls. I can put my contacts into groups that I create, so for talking sake I have 'Family' 'Friends' 'Work' and so on, I add as many contacts as I want to each group. Then I can tell my mobile phone to only alert me if 'Friends' are calling but it will not ring if anyone else tries to get through. I'll still see a missed call but the ringtone is silent.

This is a feature that I really like and would love to find out if there is an application for the C905 to make this possible.

Any help is very much appreciated

Thanks for reading,

Lorri
LoadWB
C905 Black
PM
Posted: 2013-07-04 04:53
Sony Ericsson phones (Java Platform, pre-Android, at least, as I have no experience with SE Android phones) have similar functionality. You can assign people into groups and set the phone to accept calls from groups or individuals.
shorterxp
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2019-02-04 03:12
That didn't answer his question....
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi