Forum > General discussions > General > Only Sony Ericsson shots at top 100

12  Next
Author Only Sony Ericsson shots at top 100
9_Destiny
HTC One
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-01-18 20:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Some of us probably nothiced that we've got SE fanboy reactivation. First 40 top photos are taken with SE phones. We've got "1 marks campain" again. Any ideas how to fight with haters?
TTT
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2012-01-18 21:47
Stop thinking about ranking and remember that at least 90% still are stunning photos worth to be where they are.
I taking pictures
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-01-18 21:51
Laffen now has a system to catch 1 voters I know we all have had more 1 votes again recently but I have stopped caring about it now gonna just forget it.
Phone?? What phone??
Marly
Apple iPhone 6
PM
Posted: 2012-01-18 22:16

On 2012-01-18 20:32:39, 9_Destiny wrote:
Some of us probably nothiced that we've got SE fanboy reactivation. First 40 top photos are taken with SE phones. We've got "1 marks campain" again.

Didn't notice that, don't care about the top 100 anyways
"America: please don’t be a Dumpfkopf"
ernesthelmer
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-01-30 01:30
Hi...

I have been a Sony Ericsson guy for a long time and have just strayed. I know, I can't believe it myself.... In the pre-android days my fave was the K850 with it's wonderful camera and semi-touch screen.
chunkybeats
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-01-30 04:54
@9_Destiny

There may be people doing that but really you got to remember Esato was for SE users originally years ago so of course there is a lot of SE users on here with photos posting up. We all dont have different brands and have the money to afford multiple phones like others but like i mentioned to you before in one of your comments of one photo, that its down to capturing that special moment and of course we are all fans of photography irrespective of the device.

So really please stop making a big deal out of this, as you can see there are heaps of Nokia N8 photos and they are beautifully taken. If you want get your phone out and start capturing some lovely photos then we can see what your photos are like!

Am i being fair about this? I think so.... what does everyone else think?
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-01-30 05:16
9_Destiny...

Unfortunately, The ESATO Is And Always Will Be a Territory of Sony Fans !
They Disappear For a Few Days, But Back In Full Force Later !
There's Even a Picture That I Post Here, Which Does Not Receive At Least 5 votes a Note !
I Believe That No Better Solution Would Be To Let The Moderators Hypocrisy Aside And Enact a Time That The Mural Photos Will Only Be Allowed For Posting Pictures From a Sony Devices !
Here At Least We Would Know That This is An Area Sony !
At Least It Would Be More Logical and Fair !
As For These Idiots Who Continually My Results Turn Negative And Photos, Nokia NSeries N8... Samsung M8910 Pixon 12... Apple IPhone 4S, Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II, Motorola XT910 Razr and Samsung N7000 Galaxy Note Are No Better Than Any Other Sony Ericsson !

P.S: Forget Those Idiots ! And Keep Posting Your Pictures And Forget Their Classification, For Sure Regardless Of Originality And Quality For Them... They Are Always Bad, Only Because They Are Not Captured by a Sony Mobile Phone !!!
blackvodka
Xperia Arc Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-01-30 08:14
I don't think there's something strange about this, people estimate pics to their subjective preference, so a pic can look good for you but still someone else can prefer another one (maybe worse to your eyes) to it, no matter what brand phone took it. Some time ago in the top 100 there were mostly pics taken on other brands than SE, though some of them to my taste didn't deserve that, but once again, it was my personal preference.
I'm saying that at a SE owner, so I did get the 1 notes for each of my taken pic, too... How would you explain that, then?
So just cheer up and enjoy life, it's not always fair, but it's interesting
loving my white Xperia S and Xperia Tablet S )
djin
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-01-30 09:25
@9_Destiny, Guarulhos,

IF you think this forum and the mods are biased, then i suggest you to take pics and upload it somewhere else, maybe like facebook and tag everyone so they somehow like your pics and maybe make you happy? Sorry for being a bit rude, but I think this is a just forum,there are definitely fans, but also haters, and everyone else here, luckily most of us are mature and have mostly unbiased well constructed posts.
Xperia T + N 96

R.I.P Desire
semo
Vivaz Silver
PM
Posted: 2012-01-30 10:17
Hiding all data about the pictures should solve this problem.
If the information appears only after voting then there wouldn't be any prejudice.
People will vote solely by the quality of the photo.
chunkybeats
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-01-30 10:55
ok no need for Liuthe 1 star, could laffen deal with these trolls? it's getting a bit childish now
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-01-30 18:58
There has already been a topic on this & Laffen dealt with it. Think this should be locked & if you have a problem maybe PM Laffen
Phone?? What phone??
chunkybeats
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-01-30 20:50
Thanks Bono I will do. By the way are you a U2 fan with your name? hehe
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-01-30 20:56
Yes. Seen them live in Cardiff 1993 & signed the wall outside his house in Killiney Ireland. Fans sign their names on his wall He lives near where my mom was from. Where in NZ you from?? My sister in law is from Windy Wellington
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2012-01-30 20:05 ]
Phone?? What phone??
laffen
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-01-30 20:59
Yes, please send me a PM if you find anything suspicious about any of the votes. I try to look after the photo section, but it's not always that easy. For example someone signing up just to throw in 4-5 votes on photos by a particular member. Is that cheating?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi