Esato

Forum > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Xperia Rumours 2012

Previous  123 ... 318319320  Next
Author Sony Xperia Rumours 2012
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
Joined: Feb 05, 2007
Posts: > 500
From: UK (living in Beijing)
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-10-21 14:36
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
It looks like a photoshopped wish item to me. Pretty though. Reminds me of Aino, the best looking handset ever after Arc and TX.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
djin
Sony Xperia Z
Joined: Jun 13, 2007
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2012-10-21 15:43
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
yeah, its similar to aino too, I wanted to buy it but because it didnt have symbian uiq and limited touchscreen, i did not buy it.

Also i just searched for x2, and it looks like the guy who made it just elongated it, and instead of the black optical button, he put the camera's reflection...


[ This Message was edited by: djin on 2012-10-21 14:43 ]
Xperia T + N 96

R.I.P Desire
Away
LG Nexus 4
Joined: Oct 15, 2012
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2012-10-24 20:46
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Anyone remember the 4.3" AUO displays that was supposed to be shipped to Sony in the 2H of 2012?

Maybe this is just wishful thinking, but what if they end up in the Sony Nexus?

EDIT: If that's the one that's gone in to the htc one s, then never mind, I'll pass.
[ This Message was edited by: Away on 2012-10-24 19:52 ]
FMW300
Sony Xperia T
Joined: Aug 06, 2007
Posts: 275
PM
Posted: 2012-10-25 20:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Top 10 Smartphones September 2012 by Krusell

1. (-) Apple iPhone 5
2. (1) Samsung Galaxy i9300 SIIIŁ
3. (2) Apple iPhone 4/4S
4. (3) Sony Xperia S
5. (4) Sony Xperia U
6. (5) Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II
7. (8) Sony Xperia Go
8. (6) HTC One X
9. (10) Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc/Arc S
10. (9) Samsung GT-B2710/ Xcover 271

http://www.futurebytes.ch/wor[....]rtphones-september-2012/12452/


T230 > W300 > W890 > W705 > Live > Xperia T
huiyi
Model not set
Joined: Dec 27, 2010
Posts: 226
PM
Posted: 2012-10-27 00:51
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

YUGA
DACHA
Sony Xperia ZL
Joined: May 17, 2011
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2012-12-08 05:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-08-15 07:28:24, randomuser wrote:
Vita OS phones might be out by next year Q4 or in 2014. It's still not completely finalized yet. Vita OS is a backup prepared by Sony just to be safe in the phone business.

vivftp, you won't see anything NEW related to Crystal LED at IFA. You need to wait more for that. But there will be a new flagship Bravia and other really awesome Sony gadgets at the show. New 3D stuff as well

Also, who wants Sony to start the megapixel race again in 2013?
Those who say No, sorry but Sony isn't listening to you

Not a direct competitor really, but we will see a short answer to Nokia 808 pureview by Sony.
[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2012-08-15 06:34 ]



LG's first 55-inch OLED HDTV pops up in the FCC's database

It sucks that Sony will not have anything to compete with OLED TVs from LG and Samsung.
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
Joined: Sep 13, 2011
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2012-12-08 05:44
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
^

Said who ?
vivftp
Model not set
Joined: Mar 10, 2012
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2012-12-09 09:29
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-12-08 05:44:10, randomuser wrote:
^

Said who ?


CLED for CES confirmed?

C'moooooon randomuser, spill your guts about any leked info you have. You know you wanna do it
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
Joined: Sep 13, 2011
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2012-12-09 09:57
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I meant Sony will show off its OLED TVs to compete with LG/Samsung at CES. And will ship them around the same time or before LG/Samsung.
[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2012-12-09 08:58 ]
vivftp
Model not set
Joined: Mar 10, 2012
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2012-12-09 09:59
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-12-09 09:57:40, randomuser wrote:
I meant Sony will show off its OLED TVs to compete with LG/Samsung at CES.


Awwwwwwwwe

While OLED is fine and all, CLED seemed to hold more promise... unless they've managed to improve upon current OLED that is.

Any idea if this is a product of the Sony/Panasonic joint venture ready for market, or just some more prototype OLED stuff like what's been shown for the past several years?
worf1000
Model not set
Joined: Nov 01, 2011
Posts: 265
PM
Posted: 2012-12-09 10:01
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-12-09 09:29:00, vivftp wrote:

On 2012-12-08 05:44:10, randomuser wrote:
^

Said who ?


CLED for CES confirmed?

C'moooooon randomuser, spill your guts about any leked info you have. You know you wanna do it


Did you know that Sony don't have hurry for this kids game between Samsung and LG? remember this one http://www.oled-info.com/sony-xel-1 world first oled tv.

What LG and Samsung do is trow everything out so quick as possible and Sony do not play game with tose Korean copycats.
[ This Message was edited by: worf1000 on 2012-12-09 09:03 ]
vivftp
Model not set
Joined: Mar 10, 2012
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2012-12-09 10:04
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-12-09 10:01:00, worf1000 wrote:
Did you know that Sony don't have hurry for this kids game between Samsung and LG? remember this one http://www.oled-info.com/sony-xel-1 world first oled tv.

What LG and Samsung do is trow everything out so quick as possible and Sony do not play this stupid game with tose Korean copycats.


Yeah I know about the XEL-1, but there's also a large difference between a small, super expensive niche display, and a larger display that while still expensive, is a bit easier to swallow. Sony needs something to help regain the perception to the world that they are the top dogs in the TV world, just like the Trinitrons were. CLED could possibly be that... but we have little to no info on it, sadly

randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
Joined: Sep 13, 2011
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2012-12-09 10:09
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
vivftp, the Sony-Panasonic JV is only for the panel development. And Panasonic is basically doing nothing except giving cash to Sony

The actual products from Sony and Panasonic will not share much at all. They will be developed independent of each other.

And yes Sony as well as Panasonic will show final ready to manufacture OLED models at CES, not prototypes.
vivftp
Model not set
Joined: Mar 10, 2012
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2012-12-09 10:13
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-12-09 10:09:56, randomuser wrote:
vivftp, the Sony-Panasonic JV is only for the panel development. And Panasonic is basically doing nothing except giving cash to Sony

The actual products from Sony and Panasonic will not share much at all. They will be developed independent of each other.

And yes Sony as well as Panasonic will show final ready to manufacture OLED models at CES, not prototypes.


Really? I thought it was the other way around and Sony was providing the $$$ for Panasonic. I didn't think Sony had the production facilities for large sized OLED panels... or are they having AUO or someone else do the actual manufacturing?

Glad to hear about full production model units though. I'm gonna be glued to the internet throughout all of CES!
worf1000
Model not set
Joined: Nov 01, 2011
Posts: 265
PM
Posted: 2012-12-09 10:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-12-09 10:13:41, vivftp wrote:

On 2012-12-09 10:09:56, randomuser wrote:
vivftp, the Sony-Panasonic JV is only for the panel development. And Panasonic is basically doing nothing except giving cash to Sony

The actual products from Sony and Panasonic will not share much at all. They will be developed independent of each other.

And yes Sony as well as Panasonic will show final ready to manufacture OLED models at CES, not prototypes.


Really? I thought it was the other way around and Sony was providing the $$$ for Panasonic. I didn't think Sony had the production facilities for large sized OLED panels... or are they having AUO or someone else do the actual manufacturing?

Glad to hear about full production model units though. I'm gonna be glued to the internet throughout all of CES!



Why do you think Sony give cash? Sony was the first with those OLED technology not panasonic/Samsung or LG.
But you have one good point and i have to agree with you, Sony don't have the facility to produce for the mass production, that's why Sony use Samsung for its LCD and Oled screens production ( PS VITA) and so get Samsung those technolochy from Sony for free.

Samsung get also government support in the past 10 years, that's why Samsung get really big and many tech companies sues Samsung for stealing his patent in the past like Ericsson/Qualcom/Rambus/Sharp/Nokia/WD and some others companies like Sony is a victim.
[ This Message was edited by: worf1000 on 2012-12-09 09:27 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 318319320  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic