Forum > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Xperia Rumours 2012

Previous  123 ... 223224225 ... 318319320  Next
Author Sony Xperia Rumours 2012
rss_ndrsn
Sony Xperia X Performance
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 01:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I really hope that "LT30i (Mint)" or "Xperia T" final version is far different from what we have seen lately. The Xperia T's design has a potential to be quite a sexy and beautiful phone, only if Sony is willing to do some cosmetics changes. For example, Sony could have made the screen bigger like 4.8" to make the front side of the phone symmetrical. The current design of Mint does not really take advantage of the space binueelow the screen. Or Sony could have placed the screen a bit lower so that so the space above the screen will not be crammed, which makes the front side of the phone symmetrical like the LT29. Asisde from the changes to the front side of the phone, Sony could make the rest of Mint's body made of the splashproof aluminum metal like the Xperia Tablet. That would make Xperia T's design beautiful and sexy even more, and could be used as another marketing selling point. In addition to the cosmetic changes, Xperia T would also benefit if the new type of screen found on the Lt25c for China be used instead of the screen currently found on the several mid to high-end Xperia phones. That said screen, as the photo comparison between LT29 and LT25c have been leaked few days ago showed, has great contrast, high luminance and wide viewing angles. Imagine this screen in Xperia T, this would be Sony's answer to SLCD 2 from HTC and Super Amoled from Samsung. The competition in the 4th quarter of the year is very tough as the new iPhone is expected to be sold, plus the other Android smartphone flagships such as HTC One X and Samsung Galaxy S III continue to sell well, Sony has to offer something very unique to the Xperia T in order to pursuade and attract buyers to buy the LT30 instead from the competitors. The necessary cosmetic changes such as the symmetry in the front side of the phone and the splashproof metal body; and the better screen, on top of the current features that Mint is expected to have, would just give Sony Xperia T an edge to its rivals and help Sony amass bigger revenue in the 4th quarter of 2012.
[ This Message was edited by: rss_ndrsn on 2012-08-04 00:38 ]
>500
Vivaz Black
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 05:27
@rss_ndrsn
Paragraphs please sir
djin
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 08:33
@rss_ndrsn,
One advantage I can think of having more space at the bottom is that, itwould prevent you from touching the main part of the home screen(as a reference point) and makes sure your thumb is within the limit(usually) of the lowest part of the screen (on screen buttons).
Xperia T + N 96

R.I.P Desire
bipinm
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 08:34
Remember T series Cybershot camera and Vaio ultrabooks (T series)...So my guess is that LT30 is very Thin...and with the new Cmos sensor the camera will take small space too...So my guess is that LT30 will be ultra thin...

Sony is probably looking for cloud gaming also..Although i doubt LT30 has that feature...But the 2013 quad core Xperia definitely have that feature...

http://www.engadget.com/2012/06/22/sony-stacked-cmos-investment/

http://www.engadget.com/2012/07/02/sony-buys-gaikai/
worf1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 09:47

On 2012-08-04 01:38:09, rss_ndrsn wrote:
In addition to the cosmetic changes, Xperia T would also benefit if the new type of screen found on the Lt25c for China be used instead of the screen currently found on the several mid to high-end Xperia phones. That said screen, as the photo comparison between LT29 and LT25c have been leaked few days ago showed, has great contrast, high luminance and wide viewing angles. Imagine this screen in Xperia T, this would be Sony's answer to SLCD 2 from HTC and Super Amoled from Samsung.

Sony use already the best screen of the Market.
Second, people look at the front of the phone and not a side of the phone what make angle viewing so important?

I already refute you a while back about so called oleds screens from Samsung. AMoleds screens are the biggest hype in human history and you already take the bate.
Fransisco
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 13:41
^ I also don't understand why many people think wide viewing angle is an advantage. I don't know about other places, but in my place a lot of strangers like to peep at your phone when you are on the bus/train. So annoying. That's why anti-spy screen protector is very popular here.

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 13:50
Sony Erection
Phone?? What phone??
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 14:12

Bonovox, you are such a naughty boy!

Talk about a complete and crazy misspell.
It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 14:17

On 2012-08-04 08:34:59, bipinm wrote:

Sony is probably looking for cloud gaming also..Although i doubt LT30 has that feature...But the 2013 quad core Xperia definitely have that feature...

What do you mean by that? for Gaikai Cloud to work we need Quad Core? remember it's cloud gaming we are talking about, which means all we need is a device capable of high speed internet regardless of Core-count, Gaikai simply means playing PS3 quality games on a slow device, It is similar in fashion to the remote play. and I'm pretty sure a dual core LT30 can handle that
10 years at Esato
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-08-04 15:40

On 2012-08-04 13:41:15, Fransisco wrote:
^ I also don't understand why many people think wide viewing angle is an advantage. I don't know about other places, but in my place a lot of strangers like to peep at your phone when you are on the bus/train. So annoying. That's why anti-spy screen protector is very popular here.

Probably you want to show some photos to your friends or show someone how to pass certain level of "Cut the rope" for example or...
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
Raydemort
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 16:25
Or just want to be able to hold the phone however you want without the picture quality going down the toilet, or want to be able to lay it on the table and still watch a movie while your hands are busy doing other stuff, like eating. When I upgrade my Galaxy S, I don't want to get stuck with a piss poor display with a new phone. Those pics of the Mint scare me in that respect, I might have to choose a different brand again. -_-
And it's not just the viewing angles, it looks washed out, the blacks are almost white! WTF!?
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-08-04 17:09

On 2012-08-04 16:25:16, Raydemort wrote:
Or just want to be able to hold the phone however you want without the picture quality going down the toilet, or want to be able to lay it on the table and still watch a movie while your hands are busy doing other stuff, like eating. When I upgrade my Galaxy S, I don't want to get stuck with a piss poor display with a new phone. Those pics of the Mint scare me in that respect, I might have to choose a different brand again. -_-
And it's not just the viewing angles, it looks washed out, the blacks are almost white! WTF!?

I was surprised to find out that my old W910 didn't have any problems with the viewing angles, unlike my current Xperia Pro ( even though it's still much better than that Mint ). Sony's screens are going from bad to worse.
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2012-08-04 16:10 ]
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 17:15
^
Yes Indeed and HTC and Samsung are waiting for you so please just go and buy their phones !!! I'm Sick of your pathetic rants here.

@topic

What phone is this ??

[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2012-08-04 17:04 ]
worf1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 18:08

On 2012-08-04 17:09:26, mediar wrote:

On 2012-08-04 16:25:16, Raydemort wrote:

I was surprised to find out that my old W910 didn't have any problems with the viewing angles, unlike my current Xperia Pro ( even though it's still much better than that Mint ). Sony's screens are going from bad to worse.
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2012-08-04 16:10 ]

You are so a such poor sammie troll

Second, where are those arguments about from bad to worse?
Third, explain us what is so important for viewing angles, explain to us please!!!
Fourth, do always look at the side of the screen?
Rubenos
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-08-04 18:21

On 2012-08-04 17:15:41, randomuser wrote:
^
Yes Indeed and HTC and Samsung are waiting for you so please just go and buy their phones !!! I'm Sick of your pathetic rants here.

@topic

What phone is this ??

[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2012-08-04 17:04 ]

That's GX.

On the other side:

The James Bond phone is definitely going to be introduced on the 29 of august, whether that it’s the Xperia GX (Hayabusa, LT29i) or the Xperia T (Mint, LT30p) or the unknown rumored Xperia Z I don’t know. But what I do know is that the past two movies had Sony Ericsson phones in them that where introduced before the movie came out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Ericsson_K800i
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381061/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sony_Ericsson_products#C902
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0830515/
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 223224225 ... 318319320  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic