Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 211212213 ... 318319320  Next
Author Sony Xperia Rumours 2012
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-07-27 13:50
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
The Xperia S has 342ppi, which probably outshines everything around.
FMW300
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2012-07-27 15:57
Wasn't there a UAprof that leaked for a WT23i, together with tipo? Haven't heard any thing about that since.
I believe it was a low end handset.
T230 > W300 > W890 > W705 > Live > Xperia T > Xperia Z2a > Xperia X > Xperia XZ2
itsjustJOH
Sony Xperia L
PM
Posted: 2012-07-27 17:38

am worried about the low PPI. Ray has 297. I hope they can increase it from 257 (decent) to 300

With a pixel density that low, that would most probably be for a mid-range phone. Hopefully, Sony would order 720p OLED screens too.
FMW300
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2012-07-27 18:32
More Xperia J ST26i leaked pics:
Seems to me like it has a curved back, a little like Xperia GX, but can't exactly tell from the back only.

[ This Message was edited by: FMW300i on 2012-07-27 17:33 ]
T230 > W300 > W890 > W705 > Live > Xperia T > Xperia Z2a > Xperia X > Xperia XZ2
-XYZ
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-07-27 20:35
That looks like a miniature GX. Could be a really good Ray successor
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2012-07-27 22:39
No more liquid logo? so can we assume this is a Sony device already? or not yet?

PS: I like its design, very Japanese, and it screams fashion, could be a spiritual successor to the Z-series fashion phones
10 years at Esato
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2012-07-28 04:54
True. I love the back of the J. Really classy.
idumbakumar
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2012-07-28 07:25
nothing so impressive.. usual back design... expecting some special elements around the camera...
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2012-07-28 09:15
My first impressions are that it looks ordinary and not too exciting at all from a design point.

I will, however, wait to see it live to conclude. Personally, I would love the Ion design with the S's strip at the bottom.

I am hoping that that particular design is going to be the one announced at MWC.
It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-07-28 09:34
I actually started enjoying reading the comments below each GSMarena and XperiaBlog articles, writing about every new stupid Sony decision, because I can see there so many disappointed people, who'll never buy Sony phones again, just like me, and that clearly shows the only direction Sony is heading now - down! Well, I think Sony deserves it - it has disappointed so many loyal users in the recent years that it doesn't even deserve to exist. Only the die hard fan boys can be so blind to not see that Sony has gone full retard. I'm actually sorry for all these people there with mental retardation ( that applies to both - Sony workers and fans ). Well, not everybody is that rich to change his/her phone twice per year. Especially in Bulgaria, where the average monthly salary is less than 500€. We're expecting some kind of understanding from these companies. Like Apple does - you buy one iPhone for 750€ and get more that five years support and OS updates. But no, Sony is different, they release Xperia Arc S for 500€ and an year later they force you to upgrade for the next 500€ phone. Otherwise, you're left in the dust... And seeing how other people realize that and stop buying Sony's crap makes me happy.
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2012-07-28 08:36 ]
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
worf1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-07-28 10:46

On 2012-07-28 09:34:28, mediar wrote:
I actually started enjoying reading the comments below each GSMarena and XperiaBlog articles, writing about every new stupid Sony decision, because I can see there so many disappointed people, who'll never buy Sony phones again, just like me, and that clearly shows the only direction Sony is heading now - down! Well, I think Sony deserves it - it has disappointed so many loyal users in the recent years that it doesn't even deserve to exist. Only the die hard fan boys can be so blind to not see that Sony has gone full retard. I'm actually sorry for all these people there with mental retardation ( that applies to both - Sony workers and fans ). Well, not everybody is that rich to change his/her phone twice per year. Especially in Bulgaria, where the average monthly salary is less than 500€. We're expecting some kind of understanding from these companies. Like Apple does - you buy one iPhone for 750€ and get more that five years support and OS updates. But no, Sony is different, they release Xperia Arc S for 500€ and an year later they force you to upgrade for the next 500€ phone. Otherwise, you're left in the dust... And seeing how other people realize that and stop buying Sony's crap makes me happy.
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2012-07-28 08:36 ]

Dude, GSM arena is Sammy and Apple fanboy site where many fake Sony people come and said i leave Sony. (you are one them that's for sure)
Second, Sony force no one you and many other people so called Sony fans take their own choice.
Third, SGS3 cost here 600,- and the only thing what people brag about it is the stupid useless quad core while the rest is no match the Xperia S a phone for 400,-
Four, you are just plain ignorant Sammy fan boy and ignorant how Sony works.

And you give no single arguments about your so-called disappointed and because Sony phone has no quad?
You just frustrate Sammie boy.

Go play with your Sammy phone and be happy and next time give some arguments.
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2012-07-28 11:19
Mediar, replace Sony with Samsung, HTC,LG and all other Android manufacturers. You speak as if Sony is the only brand that doesn't provide updates and all others provide updates to their customers. Sony is in fact the better of the lot. There are more powerful phones than Arc S from Samsung and other manufacturers that are stuck on GB. So don't just blame Sony.

And Sony is going down ? Well buddy you are absolutely wrong. Sony mobile sales are going really strong, best in many years in fact. You will see the numbers come August 2 when Sony announces Q2 earnings.

And why would Sony Ericsson fans leave Sony? Its the same people working for Sony and Sony is a much bigger brand than Sony Ericsson. Sony is one of the most powerful brands in the world and one of the very few that is popular in every continent and region. So don't just present your "idea of reality" as fact.
[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2012-07-28 10:21 ]
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2012-07-28 11:47
@worf1000

You really need to respect other members here. mediar has been using SE phones for a while and he does have a right to feel the frustration he feels when he looks at what other manufacturers are offering. Maybe he is going overboard venting his frustration but that doesn't give you the right to call him names. As for the S3 quad-core being crap, you are very wrong. The Xperia S has an okay processor but definitely not even better than the old dual-core of the Galaxy S2.

@randomuser

I agree that Sony isn't the only one that isn't upgrading its older models (2011) and that they are one of the better manufacturers to offer upgrades, but if you have been with SE/Sony you would have suffered through their incompetence in software upgrades that it is easy to get pissed off when they do such things now in 2012. I have to say, though, that I don't really fault them this time for not upgrading the 2011 line-up, at some point they have to move on and this is the time. Sorry to those who are affected but you don't want another half-baked upgrade like the ICS on last year portfolio.

I don't know about Sony doing better in terms of sales performance, the last results proved how bad they were doing. I doubt there'll be any changes this time around. I guess we will find out soon enough.
It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2012-07-28 12:31
^
Bad ????

In Q1 2012 with not a SINGLE new device Sony Mobile sold 8 million handsets. That number was the highest in over a year. I don't see how that is bad with just the 2011 line up. Q2 will have the strong numbers from S, P, U and Sola so the numbers will no doubt be good.

And "half baked ICS upgrade? Well you should say the same for all Android OEMs not just Sony. The HTC and Samsung ICS upgrades were no better.

And you all crying over Arc S not getting Jellybean ? A 2011 device ? HTC declared it won't update the One V to JB which is a 2012 phone and at least in India currently costs more than any other 2011 device.
[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2012-07-28 11:33 ]
winnerzero
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-07-28 12:37
I personally think the problem was that the old SE had no direction. Just when you thought it started to get some direction, Sony buys it out (which is a good thing) but then delays the whole direction of the company again. This is only going to take time to remedy. Yes, there are disgruntled fans out there, but every company has them. I know many people who loved samsung before but either their phone died real early or their tv broke down and since then, they never went back to samsung. same thing for every company. I love my sony products, they fit in perfectly for my lifestyle and would never touch a samsung product simply because they are not all they are made out to be. I find the SGS3 ugly and the UI horribly tacky but it still sells. Good on em, but i still will never buy Samsung, or apple. Sony seems to be getting their direction again especially when it comes to mobile. They realised just how important the mobile space is and are working hard to deliver products to their fans. I for one, can't wait. I know its hard for fanboys to come to terms with this, but we are still the minority. Many, many people out there do not care or even know what version their android runs.

I think people just need to relax a bit more and realise that at the end of the day these are still only phones we talking about.

I can't wait to see live pics of Mint, bet they will be stunning when its out.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 211212213 ... 318319320  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic