Esato

Forum > Information > Esato News Articles > The tablet Apple tried to stop - Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Author The tablet Apple tried to stop - Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2011-12-23 01:34
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
you see, even in the first sentence you're already showing some bias and and disrespect of the legal system. (quote "we'll all be in trouble!"), when the fact is that Apple have been granted the patents in question (though they have not patented breathing, or dogs chasing cats as far as I am aware... thats perhaps taking this discussion to a lower level that is necessary and is just probably rehtoric at best?)

This is the modern age and though most companies have used these patent facilities it is now becoming the modern tool and it would seem that Apple is simply the advance (or in techno modern, the early adaptor) of such tools

edit: btw... I totally get your point about the cost of patents to the public... but thats really a whole other discussion
[ This Message was edited by: masseur on 2011-12-23 00:43 ]
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2011-12-23 21:58
Have i shown disrespect to the legal system, well of course - it stinks !!

You see, i disagree. I dont think it illustrates the modern age of business strategy in which Apple is snapping up patents like a woman at a shoe sale. Im also pretty sure if that was the case, they'd all be at it. But they're not.

I think im going to start applying for patents, then ill licence them to Apple and make an absolute mint. Then when the time is right licence the same patents to every other manufacturer for free and ban Apple from using them. Of course, thats pure silly as is Apple patenting breathing and such, but it wouldnt surprise me if they tried.
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
MyKeyPad
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-01-02 06:20
I can't buy either Apple Tablet or Galaxy Tab
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi