Posted: 2011-12-23 19:41
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
YOU GUYS ARE ARENTGOING TO TELL ME NEH OHK NO STRESS
doellied2
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2011-12-24 01:53
I dont think it works but imma keep trying.
darkhacker27
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-12-24 07:08
it works just register for a shell account http://www.cjb.net/cgi-bin/shell.cgi?action=signup
Hacker89
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-12-25 01:28
Hey guys. Its been months that i havent had time to really use chat side. Been busy producing demos for guys. The music is taking all my time. Popped in to say i havent forgotten u guys. Merry xmas yall
doellied2
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2011-12-25 09:46
Marry Xmas guys enjoy your day with family and without FBTs today ne!!!!
Samurai@hacker
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-12-25 17:57
Ive askd for fbt frm santaclause hope he makes me happy
stresskid
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-12-26 21:43
Step One: Register With SSH Providers

Register with SSH server providers, there are a heck of them , you simply put the word “SSH Account” in the search engine box. I personally use a free SSH account from Rootshell , you may register to get yours by visiting their website at www.rootshell.be . When registering make sure you provide a reasonable and convincing explanation as to why you want to use their free ssh service. It usually takes three until four days before your application gets approved and you will get an email notification when your registration is successful . If otherwise your registration is rejected you will not get an email notification. From my personal experience , given it is a free service you will usually not get a stable connection, meaning you will get disconnected occasionally. If you wish to get the most out of SSH connection you’re advised to subscribe to paid SSH services.
Step Two : Configure Tunnelier SSH Client

Now you have installed Tunnelier on your computer, the next step is to configure it by setting the required parameters. Put in the server name or the remote SSH proxy server and port you will be using to connect to it in the host and port fields. Typically the default port is 22 though you may also use other ports such as 443, 80 etc . You may ask your SSH service providers what ports are available. Also don’t forget to fill in your user name and password with which you register with the SSH server providers next to the server menu and check the “store encrypted password in profile” box.
Next step would be to fill in your local proxy and port by clicking on the “proxy settings” if you surf the web behind company or school proxies . Set the proxy type to HTTP as most companies or schools use HTTP proxy as opposed to SOCK proxy. If you are accessing the internet directly just leave the proxy settings field blank.
Next : Configure Tunnelier to reconnect automatically just in case your connection get disconnected by checking the “always reconnect automatically” located in the options tab.
Next : In the Services tab enable forwarding option by checking the box in the SOCKS/HTTP Forwarding option menu and leave other parameters unchanged.
Next : Now Back to the login tab, and click on the login until you’re connected to the SSH server .

Wait until connection with remote SSH server has established indicated by the Tunnelier icon in the right bottom corner turns white from grey.
Step Three : Configure Your Browser to surf Anonymously

Now you have connected to the remote SSH server, the final step is to configure your browser to connect through remote server by setting your browser proxy settings to 127.0.01 port 1080. In internet explorer you can locate proxy settings : Tool ——> Connections ——–> LAN Settings ——-> Advanced

In Firefox : proxy settings is defined in the following Tool ——> Options ——–>Network ——-> Advanced.

Done!! ……. Now you can surf the web anonymously without leaving traces in your internet service provider, the visited websites or your company or school web server.
stresskid
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-12-27 19:05
hey guys well u cn use this if tunnellier deosnt wok fr u bt i tested it nd it woks pretty well ok u cn download cproxy whch i thnk u all knw nd change the http proxy port frm 3125 to 443 nd restart it u cn use it wth cellc its nt tht stable bt it browses nd downloads bt nt big file this method was tested by mi fr mre info u cn go to the cproxy forum under free speech scroll down u,l see cproxy in south africa u,l see hw to do it fully peace............nd enjoy
doellied2
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2011-12-27 19:09
Thanks dude
stresskid
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-12-27 19:10
tunnellier works pretty well wth voda nd cellc wth mtn u jst nid to knw whch ports r open on it then u cn use it bt i cn cofirm tht it woks wth voda nd cellc thnx happy new year..................
hackerT
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-12-29 03:24
Hey guys, I was searching around for FBT and stumbled around something interesting, Check it OUT! freeWebBrowsingSA
[ This Message was edited by: hackerT on 2011-12-29 04:56 ]
b0ng0s
W995 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-12-30 12:50

On 2011-12-25 01:28:00, Hacker89 wrote:
Hey guys. Its been months that i havent had time to really use chat side. Been busy producing demos for guys. The music is taking all my time. Popped in to say i havent forgotten u guys. Merry xmas yall

When are you coming back to esato? officially!

everything must change !! nothing is forever!!
Samurai@hacker
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-12-30 15:01
anyone got mfbt?
b0ng0s
W995 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-12-30 16:13

On 2011-12-30 15:01:00, Samurai@hacker wrote:
anyone got mfbt?

yeah! register at http://sahacks.betaboard.net/
everything must change !! nothing is forever!!
inferno1
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-12-31 10:59
how do i use putty i dont get it and where do i get the ssh server and anyone got mobile tricks since pc is not working
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic