Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Apple > iphone 4s reviews in India

Author iphone 4s reviews in India
samboycott
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-12-14 12:58
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
India facing currency depreciation was a big failure for iphone 4s. Apple should have thought for it, before pricing it in the Indian market. iphone 4s witnessed a drop in the sales in the launch itself. Most of the pre orders were cancelled or revied badly with the battery drain issue. those already carrying iphone 4 were even more dissapointed. i say that apple should focus more on its technology tham the marketing aspect that is actually losing.
ernesthelmer
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-01-05 12:15
I agree with you..
iphone 4s reviews in India are pretty bad.....the iPhone 4S in Bengaluru, Chennai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai,wasn’t received with much enthusiasm at all, the reason for which has been put down to the high upfront cost the iPhone 4S along with expensive tariff plans.The news of a poor reception to the iPhone 4S has apparently overjoyed the unofficial grey market sellers and apparently those that have waited for the official iPhone 4S to come to India are now possibly running to the grey market or looking aboard to get the iOS smartphone at a cheaper price.
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2012-01-10 02:04
I wouldn't advise you buy a network locked iPhone from the US (AT&T)
they cannot be Unlocked and nor will the provider do this for you

keep seeing many people from India on the AT&T Discussions Board and Apple community
cos they went for the cheap AT&T option

I myself went there too and learn't a long lesson
I guess if you buy one from Apple USA Store(s) though you could inquire about the Warranty
however im sure they only apply within the country of sale
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi