Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Locked out of my Sony Ericsson! Please help!

Author Locked out of my Sony Ericsson! Please help!
AcidicTasteb
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-11-06 12:19
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I bought a Sony Ericsson K750i from a car boot sale this morning and just discovered there that it has a pin. When I typed 0000, it went through to "Phone Lock Code" (I'm assuming from the previous owner) which I don't know how to get through. From advice from other forums, it says to use XS++ to find it, but I can't connect the phone to it for some reason. I got everything with the box except the installation disc, will not having that disc affect whether I can use XS++ or not? How do I connect my phone to XS++? Also, could someone tell me the next steps to finding my Phone Lock Code? Thanks so so much!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-11-06 21:17
DELETED

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-11-07 02:00 ]
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2011-11-06 21:43
updating with SEUS will not reset the phone lock code which is why many tools have been developed, such as XS++, to provide access to this info.

for further help you need to give more specific details on any errors you get from XS++ when trying to connect to the phone as, "for some reason", doesn't give much scope for help.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi