Esato

Forum > Information > Esato News Articles > Best European mobile phone awarded Samsung Galaxy S II

Author Best European mobile phone awarded Samsung Galaxy S II
laffen
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2011-08-15 20:31
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Samsung Galaxy S II was awarded the European Mobile Phone 2011-2012 by EISA. Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc is the best camera phone and HTC ChaCha best Social Media Phone
Esato News

EISA award 2011-2012. Samsung Galaxy S II, Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc, HTC ChaCha 

The European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA) is the association of 50 special interest magazines from 19 countries. They are yearly announcing several awards for best image products, sound producs and lately the best mobile phone products. You can argue about their findings, but the awarded producst are usually above the average in terms of quality and most value for the money.

In the Mobile Devices category there are three mobile phones you most likely have heard about before. All three phone models are smartphones running Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.

The most prestigious award is of course the

European Mobile Phone - Samsung Galaxy S II
Samsungs top model with a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED display with a 480 x 800 pixel resolution. It is powered by a 1 GHz dual core processor which is the fastest available. 8 megapixel (example) still camera and a full HD 1080p video recording. Read 
View specifications

European Social Media Phone - HTC ChaCha
A dedicated texting phone with full QWERTY keyboard. 2.6 display and a 320 x 480 pixel resolution. 5 megapixel camera, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 600 MHz processor. The size is 114.4 x 64.6 x 10.7 mm which is the smallest phone made by HTC. It has a dedicated Facebook key and QWERTY keyboard which are tilted slightly towards the user. Read

European Camera Phone - Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
We tested the Xperia Arc thoroughly earlier this year and agree that the camera handling and image quality is very good. Xperia Arc has a 4. 2 inch Reality touch display driven by Mobile Bravia engine which actives when viewing images and video. The camera has a 8 megapixel resolution and the Exmor R sensor makes it easy to focus and capture images in low light. The low light condition is probably the Xperia Arc's camera strength.

source

julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-15 20:50
Well deserved for the Samsung Galaxy S II and the SE fails once again to win the top spot.

Ylli
Sony Xperia X Performance
PM
Posted: 2011-08-15 21:29
Dont forget Xperia mini who won for best European Green Smart Phone!
adsada
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2011-08-15 21:35

On 2011-08-15 20:50:50, julias wrote:
Well deserved for the Samsung Galaxy S II and the SE fails once again to win the top spot.

Hardly surprising? Anyone would admit the GS2 is better then the arc, but then thats like saying a Ford isn't as good as a BMW. The arc is a much cheaper then the GS2, and although its disappointing SE don't have a dual core heavy competing phone, they still got the best camera phone which is good.
A-D-S-A-D-A
Xperia S
Long live the legacy of the Xperia arc
Long live the legacy of the K850i
blackvodka
Xperia Arc Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-08-16 08:25
glad to hear about my lovely Arc here...SG2 can be really cool but design wise it's not for me I'd rather get an Iphone 4 if Arc hadn't been released )
serge327
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-08-16 09:37
I like Samsung Galaxy S2 because of it Dual Core Processor, i like Arc because of it Bravia Engine Display + Exmor R sensor + Interface Design + and the SE'design style
[ This Message was edited by: serge327 on 2011-08-16 08:38 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi