Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > London riots

Author London riots
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 03:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Such a disgrace
Esato's Newbie of the year and Most Helpful Member 2010!
-------------------
Life is just a ride, enjoy it while you can
admad
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 11:22
Well it's just sad, but it's only the beginning. The culture of European countries is dying on our eyes. And getting all political correct is just making it worse. All this to addition to stress-free way of upringing kids is making things real fatal. The scale today is pretty small, even though, it's pretty close to a civil war. I say just wait aprox. 20 years, civil war is 100% sure.

When I hear about riots in western countries I just can't believe, why do You let it happen. Here in Poland I just can't even imagine that this kind of riot could exist. Setting cars on fire? Looting shops? No way. We have no money, our goverment is really bad, and yet, it's pretty peaceful out here. I'll just leave a hint, as Poland is poor country, number of immigrants is close to 0. That's what being a country actually means. I may sound racist to You, but that is the sad true. If You let many immigrants come to Your country, and they won't assimilate, don't be surprised they won't have respect for Your police, laws etc.

My advice, vote for Nigel Farage. He know's the problem, and probably a solution too.

Good luck to You, and let's hope civil war will never happen.
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 12:03
The problem is NOT immigrants as racists and some far right parties i.e BNP, EDL and Nigel Farage would have you believe,that is a tired old argument that immigrants are to blame for all the problems and its just an excuse for some peoples own insecurities, Countries like the U.S.A was founded and built on immigrants and is today the most powerful country in the world, maybe not so much financially anymore but fact is American pretty much rules the world in terms of culture,economics,politics and overall influence in the world and its affairs and that's all down to the immigrants that built it. The U.K is also one of the greatest countries in the world due to its cultural diversity and what immigrants here give to the country but having said that we do have some pockets of immigrants and locals alike who contribute nothing as in this case but you will always get a small minority who are trouble makers anywhere and its not what what the mainstream society should be judged by and sure some minorities do contribute more than others i.e Asians (Pakistani,Indians) for example give the most to the U.K over the others and the least i hear you ask? need i mention it?
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 12:16
@julias well said. The UK is a very stable and great country despite some problems compared to other countries we do rather well. The vast majority of people are law abiding good people who actually helped with clearing up after the riots. Your talk of civil war is just silly. What civil war from teenage thugs? I fear not and don't think so. I would like to see them or anyone beat us with our army on our own streets. Not a chance. And when you say immigrants most of the immigrants as you call them are actually born here anyway. This riot was just greedy thugs robbing shops and saying they hate the police and they love violence yet they are a small number. And its gone quieter now hardly lasted long did it? I will say one thing though is we do need to slow down or cut immigration cos for a small country we are becoming crowded in the cities anyway. Still plenty of open spaces left thank god. But the British public are a very tolerant people who rally together in hard times. And don't forget we have taken in many Polish people here too. And another thing. People said these teens were from a poor background with nothing. I think not. Did anyone not notice in the images what clothes some were wearing? They were not poor they were just mindless thugs who cannot be bothered to get off their backsides and work for it. Instead they steal it. They say there is no jobs but there is still plenty of jobs out there if they look. My brother found a job at Cadbury chocolate factory through twelve weeks of training on a course during the recession. If you look you can find even if its a McDonalds job. They just go sign on every week and think a job will come knocking on their doors when sitting around smoking weed and dressing like a hoodie. Many rich business people came from poor or not well off backgrounds including Alan Sugar.

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-08-11 11:25 ]
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 12:33
Indeed we have quite a lot of polish people here now and i have a few really good polish friends who often say to me that there are too many polish people here now but i really like them as they are thoroughly decent and hard work people.My ex girlfriend was polish too (Polish girls are Hot ) so i do love them. I don't care where your from if your hard working and decent and contribute positively to this country then the more the merrier your all welcome.

julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 12:42

On 2011-08-11 12:16:00, Bonovox wrote:
They were not poor they were just mindless thugs who cannot be bothered to get off their backsides and work for it. Instead they steal it. They say there is no jobs but there is still plenty of jobs out there if they look. My brother found a job at Cadbury chocolate factory through twelve weeks of training on a course during the recession. If you look you can find even if its a McDonalds job. They just go sign on every week and think a job will come knocking on their doors when sitting around smoking weed and dressing like a hoodie. Many rich business people came from poor or not well off backgrounds including Alan Sugar.

Well said there buddy.

I've always believed that if your determined to work you will find work its as simple as that for example like that fella who couldn't find a job for months but never gave up and then thought of printing flyers with his details and notice of looking for work and he got offered a job the next day by a passer by.There is simply no excuse not to work.These looters and now killers are nothing but lazy low life scumbags who don't deserve to be part of civilised society.

It's payback time for the looters: Police snatch squads swoop on homes of riot suspects in a string of dawn raids across London.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 13:32
Despite most of the riots taken place by black people there were some whites too. Some were as old as in their 30s. I just heard from my brother that on Monday night his neighbour was coming out of the cinema on Broad street in Birmingham which is the main nightlife area. Anyway he said they(daughter and mother) were set upon by 20 black youths asking them for their money and mobile phones. They handed them over but they never beat them up or anything. Then they walked off throwing chairs at windows. So this was about stealing bloody thieves. This all started as a peaceful protest in London but idiots took the opportunity to do this. Some idiot said we are here to protest about the slavery years ago. Bull shit. That happened a long time ago and was nothing to do with us now. Everyone is pointing at different reasons but its all down to criminals taking advantage of the situation. Yes some maybe from less well off families but what would their parents be like? That is the question. We must fight fire with fire cos it will never stop otherwise. I have heard tear gas and water canon does stop and deter them. They will burn themselves out and get bored once they get what they want. POWER TO THE GOOD PEOPLE I SAY. I just heard 20 have been sent straight to prison and the Prime Minister has said they will enforce powers for thugs to remove face covers. Is this the Government suddenly waking up to getting tough? I hope so. And yes most Polish here are hard working and i like some Polish women they are hot with sexy accents

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-08-11 12:33 ]
fbloise
Nokia 808 PureView
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-08-11 13:46
Well, there are plenty of jobs if that was the excuse... I came to the UK from Italy and found a job a few weeks after then found an even better job and on and on...

These people are the same scum as in the US (I was raised in New York) that always live off the welfare, the government and tax payers contributions...

I really hate that. I wish the police and some sort of official institution cancel any help these jerks are taking from the government. I'm tired of my hard earned money taxes going to help people like that...
"Haters are just confused Admirers" My Website
Foro.DO Facebook Group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/esato/

BBM: 2B5E52DF
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 14:06
Well they are doing something now whereby if you refuse to take on 3 job offers they may stop your money. But. If you stop their or rather our tax payers money we risk them commiting even further crime cos they will have nothing. But. It might also make them move their backsides and get a job. Or. They will move to another benefit which is where the system does not work. Its too complicated and easy to fraud. The people who do medicals on the ones who fake being SICK are not real doctors or medics just normal members of the public. This should change too. We have a system which some people take advantage of coming here from other countries too. The system is a mess.
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 14:23
I have been saying for years that that they need to Stop all benefits except for the very most needy if you have two working arms and 2 legs to walk on then your fit to work there simply is no excuse unless your biologically brain dead which lets face it some of these of people on benefits have become.

julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 14:36
I just heard on the news that one looter who was arrested and in court today is a law student..some lawyer he will become with a criminal record.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 15:25
Well yes and no. If you think about it if you stop benefits for people genuinely looking for work then you risk putting more people in poverty and on the streets. Hence more crime which would turn the UK into a third world.
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 17:45
You do have a point there but some drastic action needs to be taken to get these useless bums working and something that definitely needs to be done is to get everyone to serve a compulsory national service which will in return earn them a privilege to get JSA for a certain period of time while they are looking for work or even a points based system to reward them for their achievements that will give keep their minds occupied.

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 18:48
Salford council have said they will evict families if known to be involved. The odd thing is that one suspect involved was from a rich family
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 18:53
This one i don't understand? There was also a Millionaires daughter who was charged with stealing £5,000-worth of electronic goods.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne[....]worker-postman-dad-boy-11.html
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic