http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne[....]llage-London-high-streets.html

fbloise
Nokia 808 PureView
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-08-09 17:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
julias:
thats called ignorance + low class...

I'm also with u, if you guys see the pictures you can see most of them are black.

yesterday in Ealing broadway, a place mostly of spanish, polish and other south and east europe countries, was full of
black people. they were planning that attack and appear they arrived from other places (south east london)...

I just hope the police use some sort of force: rubber bullets, tear gas, water cannons... the people dont feel safe and these vandals are just doing whatever they want and like.
"Haters are just confused Admirers" My Website
Foro.DO Facebook Group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/esato/

BBM: 2B5E52DF
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 17:55
I took some photos in Birmingham centre of damage. Also am stuck on a bus now where some youths were fare dodging but all is calm now but it nearly kicked off big time. But i had to pop into town for something
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 17:57
@fbloise

I don't think its ignorance or low class, ignorance of the law is no excuse to commit a crime these people are just uncivilised and are not fit to be a part of civilised society.

Police have now released just TWELVE pictures of the looters they are looking for and again mostly black.
[ This Message was edited by: julias on 2011-08-09 16:58 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 18:41

Some damage I took pics of in Birmingham
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 18:52
My local high street in essex is in pretty much the same mess.

fluke9
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 19:28

On 2011-08-09 18:41:39, Bonovox wrote:
6 PHOTO'S
Some damage I took pics of in Birmingham

What phone did you use Bono ???
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 19:51
Nokia E6-00 I cannot believe they raid Poundland They have crisps hungry looters
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-08-09 19:20 ]
Phone?? What phone??
badassmam
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 21:10
Last night in Whitechapel outside the East London Mosque, around 50 morons start trashing the Islamic bank and then 200 Muslims come out of the Mosque and chased them out of the area (its Ramadhan so its packed). Some of the hot blooded youngsters gave chase in their cars all the way down to Docklands, Stratford etc. The Whitechapel JD Sports remains untouched. Asians in Green Street chase away rioters, same goes for Ilford, Bethnal Green, Aldgate etc. I work in Whitechapel and it was absolutely fine today. The Turkish guys did a great job in Dalston as well.

I don't like violence but if they don't understand anything else, what can you do. Whitechapel is a very strong community not saying its a great place, they have their problems but the EDL were not allowed to stop off there and hopefully their next march will end in another peaceful failure. There are good people out there and despite the problems they face, they come together when required. These people are a minority of idiots, we are many and we are far more intelligent. If you are brave and strong, it will become contagious and suddenly you'll see many people standing with you. These punks will never come down to the Whitechapel area again.

Once this all dies down, the Gov need to sit down and have a long think about how it has come to this. Forget Mark Duggen, there will be justice for whatever happened that night but the rioting is unrelated. Its a problem with the culture.
[ This Message was edited by: badassmam on 2011-08-09 20:14 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 21:22
Good always prevails in the UK. In Birmingham people got together from social media to help clear up the city centre. Tonight in London,Birmingham it's quiet despite a few sporadic pockets running around. West Bromwich has become under control it's only just started kicking off in Manchester. It'll die down but what makes me so angry is the parents of these so called humans where are they & seeing a mother jumping from her house window trying to save her & her children. Sick
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-08-09 20:22 ]
Phone?? What phone??
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 21:46
My poor mom lives in West Brom,
On the news 2 cars on fire secs away from her house :'(

Government get Army in,
Send the f00kers to Afghanistan too..

Stop wrecking other ppls lives cos u dont wanna do sod all with yours and stop blaming Government for ammending Labours mess!!!
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 21:57
It's nothing to do with Governments it's just mindless thugs & thieves who see the opportunity to riot & loot. They see what happened with the police shooting dead one of their people then they start copy cat the riots. There is a car on fire on Moor street in Birmingham but overall it's quiet. These lazy bastards say there is nothing for them to do or there is no jobs. Yes there is if you get off your lazy fat backside & get out there & look for it. They don't wanna work they want something for nothing it's just plain greed. Miss UK,when you were out of work for a while did you go out & riot on the streets blaming everyone else?? No,cos you were not dragged up you were respectful. One black youth in Birmingham has said they get sick of the police picking on them. They say it's cos they are black. Bull shit. It's cos they ARE causing the crime. I am sorry but it's true.
Phone?? What phone??
fluke9
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 22:00

On 2011-08-09 21:57:05, Bonovox wrote:
It's nothing to do with Governments it's just mindless thugs & thieves who see the opportunity to riot & loot. They see what happened with the police shooting dead one of their people then they start copy cat the riots. There is a car on fire on Moor street in Birmingham but overall it's quiet. These lazy bastards say there is nothing for them to do or there is no jobs. Yes there is if you get off your lazy fat backside & get out there & look for it. They don't wanna work they want something for nothing it's just plain greed. Miss UK,when you were out of work for a while did you go out & riot on the streets blaming everyone else?? No,cos you were not dragged up you were respectful. One black youth in Birmingham has said they get sick of the police picking on them. They say it's cos they are black. Bull shit. It's cos they ARE causing the crime. I am sorry but it's true.

Never be sorry of the truth mate.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 22:04
I am not racist as I have a few black & Asian friends but the truth is that the crime IS being caused by so many of the black community. FACT. This is what they do in their own countries. Enoch Powell was right I am sorry to say with his speech many years ago. Ironically,he made that speech at my old work place Burlington Hotel in city centre. Also though yes there is some whites involved too. Another photo of the Orange shop you can clearly see at the back where the stock room was broken into. Photo I took

By the way,these little violent teens,eventually they will become bored & tired. And their mothers will say IT'S YOUR BEDTIME!!
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-08-09 21:08 ]
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-09 23:04

On 2011-08-09 22:04:43, Bonovox wrote:
I am not racist as I have a few black & Asian friends but the truth is that the crime IS being caused by so many of the black community. FACT. This is what they do in their own countries. Enoch Powell was right I am sorry to say with his speech many years ago. Ironically,he made that speech at my old work place Burlington Hotel in city centre. Also though yes there is some whites involved too.

Its not racist to be critical about what is obvious only the Black community are solely responsible for most of what has happened here since they instigated and started this whole mess and others then followed.There are many other races in the U.K who are ALL on the most part law abiding and decent hard working people and would never ever think of something like this.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic