Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Elimination of Ericsson from Sony Ericsson company could turn out to be a good thing?

Visitors browsing this topic: 1
Add to Bookmarks
Previous  12
Author Elimination of Ericsson from Sony Ericsson company could turn out to be a good thing?
bart
Ericsson T68
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-05-25 21:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Ericsson should've never joined with Sony. Then Ericsson would'be been the market leader, and we would've seen alot of the technology that still has to come.
Ericsson also gave a soul to phones, SE doesn't, the Experia's are lifeless.

Sony used to be a good brand, but the day the management decided to kill all high tech departments (aibo and stuff) they just destroyed their selves.
Right now we see a hackers shooting at Sony, and maby they desirve it.
With Ericsson and Nokia gone: we must keep their spirits alive and buy JOLLA or YOTA
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-05-25 23:25
I don't see what everyone is saying that Sony is dead!! I still love Sony.
Phone?? What phone??
jplacson
Sony Xperia P
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-05-26 03:36
Sony's not a bad company... I personally just feel that with they initially forced the wrong tech to thier own daughter company. They saw as a dumping ground for tech that wasn't selling anymore. And i feel that hampered 's development in the earlier days.

saw bigger growth when they strayed away from Sony's design heritage and the initial crap tech that they were forced to buy and moved more towards design and tech... The Xperia line and the latest Elm and Hazel show more heritage than previous models did and they are the ones picking up in the market.

The bravia and exmor tech in the new Arc is great and those are things Sony shouldve given a long time ago. They're good with display, audio and camera tech, not design, interface gui or radio/antenna tech. Each parent company should contribute their strengths to

Ericsson gave their products a premium look (think B&O), while Sony can manufacture them with higher quality and consistency...at a much lower cost. If they concentrate their areas of expertise, will become a much stronger brand.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-05-28 19:25
I used to hate Sony phones I used to have one of these. It was terrible
Phone?? What phone??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi