Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > GPRS, WAP, MMS and Email setup > plz help.i cant acces free internet in my j105i naite .

Author plz help.i cant acces free internet in my j105i naite .
xnairb26
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-04-02 03:43
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
plz help..i cant acces my email in my
thurdi
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-06-14 17:00
me too, can't access using my sony ericsson S312.. i have used operamini 4.2, 5.1 and ucweb 7.6 and have configured the proxy and port. Im using globe prepaid..there's always a message that says "Please contact your operator for Java Internet settings" when i use operamini or ucweb..pls help.
JamesLucas
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2020-11-02 09:50
So I've been out of work for a few months and due to this things like cable and cell phone are cut off. While I was mooching some found opened wifi I decided to connect the VPN service I use on my MacBook to my iPhone -I ain't hopping on random wifi without some protection! Anyway, while I was in the car I got a notification of a new email. Odd, since the service was cut off. I decided to do some investigating and found that I'm able to surf the web, connect to whatever app service and do whatever. Called to check and see if some money fairies paid my cell bill and no it was still off. Got home and through the VPN I'm able to connect to my home wifi -again also cut off due to no money.
[ This Message was edited by: JamesLucas on 2020-11-04 04:48 ]
JamesLucas
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2020-11-04 05:48

On 2020-11-02 09:50:46, JamesLucas wrote:
So I've been out of work for a few months and due to this things like cable and cell phone are cut off. While I was mooching some found opened wifi I decided to connect the VPN service I use on my MacBook to my iPhone -I ain't hopping on random https://essaywriter.fun/ wifi without some protection! Anyway, while I was in the car I got a notification of a new email. Odd, since the service was cut off. I decided to do some investigating and found that I'm able to surf the web, connect to whatever app service and do whatever. Called to check and see if some money fairies paid my cell bill and no it was still off. Got home and through the VPN I'm able to connect to my home wifi -again also cut off due to no money.

thankyou my issue has been solved
[ This Message was edited by: JamesLucas on 2020-11-05 05:37 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi