Forum > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > UTMS - SA

1234  Next
Author UTMS - SA
HSPA
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-03-26 10:59
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Greeting's Elites, Noobs, Hackers, Crackers, and Last but not Least.

The Following networks have been hacked.

-MTN
-VodaCom
-Cell C
-8ta

This is affirmative as 25/03/2011.

as you all know (those of you who were here before) might have seen my last post regarding totally direct unrestricted Free access via VodaCom, and many many many messages has filled up my inbox asking the Million Dollar Question, "How oh How is this Possible?"

The Answer?

A New Development.
You could say it's a new "protocol"

However this protocol will only run on a high end PC.

Minimum System Requirements:

Windows 7 Ultimate Compatible PC
64bit CPU
8GB Ram
1TB HD Space
ZTE MF668 3.75G USB Modem

assuming you have the above requirements?
you will then need to download the OS that I've Intergrated Multiple Network Modifications on.

Please take note - Default firmware will be overwriten on your USB Speed Stick with new configurations to automatically connect to the "New Protocol" I've Developed.

meeting the requirements above kindly forward me your email address only where you will get the Custom Build Of Windows that I have Modified.

and Please, No chancers, if you Install My OS with out the Minimum Requirements You're gonna up frying your CPU, Mainboard, and anything connected to your Ports.

Godspeed.
Adios.
sitnet
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2011-03-26 11:06
You are really one of the dumbest idiots I have ever come across.

In the first place, anybody that believes that a "high spec" pc is needed to use a certain protocol is a complete idiot. In the second place, no bloody software or OS can "fry" your pc (even my bloody grandmother will tell you this).

I can already take a bet that you are going to ask money for this, and if anyone actually pays you, they are nearly as stupid as you.

So please, go and play games or something and stop trying commit fraud here.
Perseus
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2011-03-26 11:26

On 2011-03-26 11:06:30, sitnet wrote:
You are really one of the dumbest idiots I have ever come across.

In the first place, anybody that believes that a "high spec" pc is needed to use a certain protocol is a complete idiot. In the second place, no bloody software or OS can "fry" your pc (even my bloody grandmother will tell you this).

I can already take a bet that you are going to ask money for this, and if anyone actually pays you, they are nearly as stupid as you.

So please, go and play games or something and stop trying commit fraud here.

Lol:D - This aught to be good. (awaits link in excitement)
I've Sent HSPA my email.
Like to see His/Her "Development".

Theorectically - Its sounds possible? It's Like creating a mini gateway on your actual PC which would connect and bounce traffic rerouting it through multiple towers (I'm guessing thats what the 64bit CPU and 8GB Ram is for) Those requirements are for Server PC's going upto 32GB's of Ram.

Software can Damage Hardware thats a proven Fact - once the eeprom is corrupted its almost impossible to repair. (Dealth with alot of "Dead" Phones)

AnyHoooo got nothing to lose here Sitnet, Either HSPA is the Next Einstien or... Someone that wants to scheme...
So no use rediculing his/hers post.
NoobLeecher
Xperia X10 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-03-26 11:35
Sounds interesting. Its a pity I wouldn't dream of having those specs on my PC.
Perseus
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2011-03-26 11:45
Lol - manchief what specs do you currently have?
NoobLeecher
Xperia X10 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-03-26 11:58
@Perseus, 500g HD Space, 2gig ram and 2.8ghz cpu. lol. and how about you man?
touns_J
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2011-03-26 12:03
This is why i love esato cos of that kind of bullshit..
@sitnet... i 100% agree with you
@perseus i am amaze...i mean how can you even think what he said he's possible..maybe you're desperate (lol i am messing with you man) but seriously what he said is just bullshit.let me give you just 3 points..(i could give more but don't wanna waste my energy
first one does not need a 64 bits CPU to run a server (so your supposition about a potential home made server is wrong)
second like sitnet said an internet protocol (how innovative it is) does not rely of hardware like cpu or ram or even Os
third @ sitnet..no a software can't fry a hardware component..at least not on windows just cos of the (HAL =hardware abstraction layer that actually prevent the OS from running code or micro code that can damage the hardware if there is an error during the running process and windows 7 can't run certain type of code without the HAL (they did it that way for security measure) , i am not sure about windows xp though.so a software may disable a hardware component or damage in the way one will need to start from scratch( re-install the OS) to make it work again but not fry it
i almost forgot.. @perseus you're right about cellphones and eeprom but we are talking computers here so...
[ This Message was edited by: touns_J on 2011-03-26 11:22 ]
voodowizzard
C905 Gold
PM
Posted: 2011-03-26 12:13
Its gona be epic hehehehehe.
Perseus
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2011-03-26 12:22
2Tb Hd, 8GB Ram, i7 CPU @ 2.97Ghz, Gigabyte Radeon HD 5750 1 GB Graphics Card - PCI Express (yeah I Like to game...)

I was Just bored so amusing myself with Mr or Miss or Mrs or Maybe he's a shemale? well what ever creature It is LOL - I know the reason for such a ludacris post

So no need to explain @ Toun_J
touns_J
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2011-03-26 12:24
lol that was really a ludachis post lol...
NoobLeecher
Xperia X10 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-03-26 12:25
Perseus your PC is the ish dawg! How much did you buy it for? Or did you ugrade it bits by bits?
Perseus
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2011-03-26 12:31
Built it.

Hardware alone came to 10k. but knowing people that know people, they gave me it for 7k so pretty much a bargain.
b0ng0s
W995 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-03-26 12:44
"2Tb Hd, 8GB Ram, i7 CPU @ 2.97Ghz, Gigabyte Radeon HD 5750 1 GB Graphics Card - PCI Express" hai hai SEND A SREENSHOT OF YA PC EXPERIENCEINDEX BRO. "2Tb Hd, 8GB Ram, i7 CPU @ 2.97Ghz, Gigabyte Radeon HD 5750 1 GB Graphics Card - PCI Express" hai hai SEND A SREENSHOT OF YA PC EXPERIENCEINDEX BRO.
everything must change !! nothing is forever!!
NoobLeecher
Xperia X10 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-03-26 12:52
Now that the genius guys say is a fluke, please guys share free net info phela. I was about to give this guy or girl my email. @Perseus, Voodo, and Sitnet please help me out
1gn1t0r
Vivaz Black
PM
Posted: 2011-03-26 15:50

The Following networks have been hacked.
-MTN
-VodaCom
-Cell C
-8ta

True that, but not by you.

"How oh How is this Possible?"

No one cares

You could say it's a new "protocol"

You know a protocol is a convention for data transfer right ?

you will then need to download the OS that I've Integrated Multiple Network Modifications on.

Please name these modifications

You're gonna up frying your CPU, Main-board, and anything connected to your Ports.

Impossible, as pointed out by TounsJ and Sitnet

If you are still willing to communicate rationally please tell me which modifications you claimed to make.

Oh yeah and Perseus, you type a lot like HSPA btw. If you defended him more people would start assuming you were the same person.

Perseus

Either HSPA is the Next Einstien

HSPA

if you Install My OS with out the Minimum

Notice the use of improper capitalization in both cases.

I'm just saying...
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
1234  Next
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic