Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Xperia neo & Xperia pro Official Thread

Previous  123 ... 343536 ... 434445  Next
Author Xperia neo & Xperia pro Official Thread
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 10:15
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
So anyone ordered/got/preordered a PRO? I need feedback
http://norbinw.blogspot.com
HxH
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 19:56
Just noticed this article

Pro now released in Canada at reasonable price

Fido releases the Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro, $350 outright
http://bit.ly/niAZeg
SONY x Sexy x Sleek x Solid x Stunner x Stylish : Nozomi/Kagura with Love.
smclion102
T610
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 20:27

On 2011-08-11 19:56:53, HxH wrote:
Just noticed this article

Pro now released in Canada at reasonable price

Fido releases the Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro, $350 outright
http://bit.ly/niAZeg

ohhhh So cheap for sim Free.. God damn it.. Xperia Mini Pro Costs the same here in india Y cant release it for cheaper rate..
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-08-11 20:29
WTF?! $350 That's less than X10's price in Bulgaria, two years after its announcement!
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2011-08-11 20:14 ]
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
HxH
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 20:43
don't worry pals, you not alone in Thailand X10 is still over 450$
SONY x Sexy x Sleek x Solid x Stunner x Stylish : Nozomi/Kagura with Love.
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2011-08-11 22:01
Well if someone gets their hands on 1 of these puppies, post a short review and pictures.
http://norbinw.blogspot.com
serg
Xperia Neo Black
PM
Posted: 2011-08-14 03:22
with latest firmware update many original ring melodies removed, anybody know where i can get them?
Big_D
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2011-08-19 19:55
Since I updated my phone a week or so ago. There are these apps that I keep deleting, but always came back after restarting the phone. Asphalt 5, youku, jiepang, kaixin plugin. I wanted to delete them cuz they're taking up unnecessary memory on my phone. My phone is HK or chinese version, so those apps came with it. but I wanted to delete and not comeback.

also I need to root my phone. I'd try to first unlock the bootloader using Sony Ericsson own's instructions but always stuck when trying to reboot my phone. I get stuck at step 10

1) Click Continue at the bottom of this page to start the unlock boot loader process.
2) Read through the information in the pop up window and click Yes, I’m sure.
3) Read through and accept the legal terms. Click Accept.
4) Enter you name, email address and the first 14 digits (remove the last digit) of your phone’s IMEI number in the input box. Click Submit. You can view the IMEI number by entering *#06# on your phone.
5) The unlock boot loader key is displayed. Write down and save the key for later use.
6) Download and install the latest Android SDK from developer.android.com.
7) Go to unlockbootloader.sonyericsson.com/downloadinf.zip in your web browser and download a zip file containing the android_winusb.inf-file. This is the standard Android file, with a few lines of code added to enable Fastboot to support Sony Ericsson devices.
8 ) Unzip the file and place it in the usb_driver folder in the Android SDK folder on your computer. Accept to replace the old android_winusb.inf-file with the new file.
9) Turn off your phone.
10) Push and hold the unlock button* on your phone at the same time as you connect the phone to the computer with a USB-cable. See the note in the bottom of the page for information on what button to hold while connecting your phone to a computer.
11) You will now be asked for drivers. Point to the usb_driver-folder where you placed the android_winusb.inf-file, and select the Android Bootloader Interface-file. If you are not asked for drivers, and your phone starts to boot as usual, it is not possible to unlock the boot loader on your phone.
12) Open a command window and go to the tools folder in the Android SDK folder on your computer.
13) Enter fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce getvar version, and verify that you get a response back (for example "0.3"). This means your phone is connected properly.

although it might be step 8, cuz I did download the files, but I didn't have to replace anything, rather I don' t know what to do with Android SDK. SE wasn't specific.
to those who successfully unlock their bootloader, then root, please give me specific instructions.
[ This Message was edited by: Big_D on 2011-08-19 18:56 ]

T-mobile USA network.
Xperia x10i unlocked + 32GB / Xperia Neo
Xperia TX LT29i
Xperia Z C6606
Xperia L C2104
Xperia M Dual C2004
Currently using Xperia Z1s C6916 (T-Mobile USA)
Raja
W980
PM
Posted: 2011-08-21 10:02
Has the Xperia Pro passed it's peak sales potential?

The reason why I ask this question is that due to the delays forced by the Japanese earthquake, the phone was delayed.
Here in India, the Xperia Pro's smaller sibling, the Xperia Mini Pro is selling like hot cakes due to it's competitive pricing on it's on time distribution in the market.

SE still has a large loyal fan base in Asia and the Far East where it could have sold a large quanity of Xperia Pro's, yet that have decided to market the phone in the North American market first. Is this a mistake?

I was in the market for the Xperia Pro from the day it was announced, but by the time it hits retail stores, the market will be moving on and SE and it's competitiors would be considering the replacement for the Xperia Pro? Will the Xperia Pro have too short a life span in the retail market?
idumbakumar
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2011-08-21 11:15
I updated my xperia neo two weeks back.. Its works smoother than before. And as usual additions mentioned are all nice really appreciated.
Xloud is wonderful. Now my neo is louder than ARC which previously not.
aamwng
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2011-09-01 15:31
Is it normal for the crashmonitor to have two processes? One of them is the crashmonitor itself, and the other one is the android system!

I think this is why my phone reboots ( sometimes ) when I switch the screen off. If anyone can help me fix this, that will be great!
Ravanelli
Xperia Neo Black
PM
Posted: 2011-09-07 14:29
Finally I can root my Neo!!
Loving it moreee ...
Ravanelli
Xperia Neo Black
PM
Posted: 2011-09-11 06:58
Neo overclocked to 1.5 Ghz

Now my Neo at the same level with Arc S!!
max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-09-16 03:05

On 2011-09-11 06:58:51, Ravanelli wrote:
Neo overclocked to 1.5 Ghz

Now my Neo at the same level with Arc S!!
Serious?

Is it stable?
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-09-16 03:24
I have seen the Pro on Simply Electronics website showing as in stock. But its not even out is it?
Phone?? What phone??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 343536 ... 434445  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic