Esato

Forum > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > Locked SA2 topic not nice.

Author Locked SA2 topic not nice.
chrisparov
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2011-01-28 22:53
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2011-01-28 06:40:00, bOngOs wrote:
Couple of idiots returned,its n0w bek 2 square 0ne qiet nd b0ring! Dscusing n0 fbt n0 m0re,al we get is insults and dissing. Ai i say let d t0pic be blocked

@ Bongos bro.. I have to dissagree with you. Some part of a mistake is allways correct.. Don't be negative. We should let everyone have their opinion and no one were forcing you read it. After all, drama isn't always a bad thing. Fbt is still alive up in here you should just visit the lab more often and the rules stated that we discuss fbt in private. If wagter wants to blow up atm's then I'm in. hehehe But 4 now I'm outta here..

skurk198
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2011-01-29 08:42
Haai Haai Haai! Not again, whats happening here in SA,

@All of those that cotributed to the topic getting locked, I say it again, and I'll never stop saig it "GROW UP GUYS"

@the moderators, this locking of SA topics aint "AYOBA" i feel like i'm being locked out of my house everytime! cause some of use actually come here to socialize, learn and meet new friend that share the same interests, hobbies ex...
"Life is all about the HUSTLE" thats why I wont give up, "I'LL PUSH THE STRUGGLE"
b0ng0s
W995 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-01-29 14:49
Quote:

On 2011-01-28 22:53:54, chrisparov wrote:
\\r\\nOn 2011-01-28 06:40:00, bOngOs wrote:\\r\\nCouple of idiots returned,its n0w bek 2 square 0ne qiet nd b0ring! Dscusing n0 fbt n0 m0re,al we get is insults and dissing. Ai i say let d t0pic be blocked\\r\\n\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n@ Bongos bro.. I have to dissagree with you. Some part of a mistake is allways correct.. Don\\'t be negative. We should let everyone have their opinion and no one were forcing you read it. After all, drama isn\\'t always a bad thing. Fbt is still alive up in here you should just visit the lab more often and the rules stated that we discuss fbt in private. If wagter wants to blow up atm\\'s then I\\'m in. hehehe But 4 now I\\'m outta here..\\r\\n\\r\\n\\r\\n

i get it. Ma bd i got a lil infuriated
everything must change !! nothing is forever!!
Genieas
Sony CMD MZ5
PM
Posted: 2011-01-29 17:54
heheheheheehehehehehehehe
heheheheheheheehehehe

FBT FBT FBT
UBT UBT UBT
TEAMWORK GUYZ LIKE THE NAME SAYS TEAMEST...........

CORRECT
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi